Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,894 members, 7,906,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 09:24 AM

My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! (1757 Views)

Good Ere On How To Know A Gay: ''IF Your Boyfriend Doesn't Have Side Chick... " / Help, My Boyfriend Doesn't Last Long In Bed / My Boyfriend Doesn't Have Time For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by mamagee3(f): 6:32pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hi all, my boyfriend does not go out with me. We don't go to bars not go out to do stuff. He says he's a reserved person and doesn't like to do stuff.

But he would often promise to take me out but then doesn't go through with the promise even though I have successfully persuaded him to take me to dine out three times.

So what should I do about this?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by Oilwell(m): 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
mamagee3:
Hi all, my boyfriend does not go out with me. We don't go to bars not go out to do stuff. He says he's a reserved person and doesn't like to do stuff.

But he would often promise to take me out but then doesn't go through with the promise even though I have successfully persuaded him to take me to dine out three times.

MamaG You are wit d wrong man.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by jonaifame22(m): 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
Does he fvck you well and take zou to cloud 9 if yes, then u dnt need to complain abt not goin out!
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by Blakjewelry(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
mamagee3:

Its like he is proud of you, dump him and come to me
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by madridguy(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
Where you dey make i take you out.

mamagee3:

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by hertz9te(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2016
your boyfriend dosent go out with you,because your boyfriend does not exist

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by finally1(m): 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
yawns
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by Nobody: 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bia dis bed bug, what joy do you drive in creating stvpid threads? Don't you have any reasonable things to do with your life?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by ogorwyne(f): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Smellinganus come and take Op out o.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by arosunshine(m): 6:39pm On Sep 15, 2016
Reasons

1. Maybe u aren't pretty

2. u have a poor dressing sense

3. He don't want to be seen in public with u

4. He can't afford it ( he is broke )

5. He has another girl or he is a player

6. Finally its his personality

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by SmellingAnus(m): 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2016
ogorwyne:
Smellinganus come and take Op out o.
haba.... No be me be her boyfriend na grin besides she can take her self out grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by ogorwyne(f): 6:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
SmellingAnus:
haba.... No be me be her boyfriend na grin besides she can take her self out grin
Just represent.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by ogorwyne(f): 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2016
SlyIsaac u ve got mail. Get back to me whenever u read up.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by mamagee3(f): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2016
arosunshine:
Reasons

1. Maybe u aren't pretty

But why doesn't he want to be seen in public with me?
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by UrWorstNitemare: 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
undecided The truth is...

HE DOESN'T WANT TO BE SEEN AROUND A FREAK LIKE YOU...

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
ogorwyne:

Xup sly wink
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:26pm On Sep 15, 2016
Is mamaGee again grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by mamagee3(f): 7:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:
Is mamaGee again grin
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2016
mamagee3:

Y dy face....we really missed ur (informatives) topics tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
arosunshine:
Reasons
1. Maybe u aren't pretty
3 and 5 are the best possible reasons

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by ogorwyne(f): 8:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Xup sly wink
Aproko
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 9:07pm On Sep 15, 2016
ogorwyne:
Aproko

Na u sabi oh tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by raumdeuter: 9:21pm On Sep 15, 2016
mamagee3:

But why doesn't he want to be seen in public with me?

Because you are ugly fat and shapeless
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by Cholls(m): 9:22pm On Sep 15, 2016
my brothers and sisters someone needs the direction yabaleft.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by Allwility: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2016
mamagee3:

If he doesn't go out with you, take him out fa.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 15, 2016
ogorwyne:
i cant reply read mails i deactivated the email i used for tis acct....lemme mail u direct from here been trying ta reach u.... But if u reply i wnt see it sad
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by mamagee3(f): 11:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
2dugged:
3 and 5 are the best possible reasons
That was what I was thinking too.
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
UndisputedBosom:

Xup sly wink
sup bosomwink hw fr na
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 15, 2016
mamagee3:

That was what I was thinking too.
gerrarahie my friend
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by Incrizz(f): 12:04am On Sep 16, 2016
...And the popular line, "talk to him!".
Have you asked him why instead of just trying to make him take you out?

Ask him in attack mode, "you don't want to take me out because "3" and "5"!!!

If you right, he would be apologetic.
If you are wrong, he would be shocked.
I dunno lol.

*The comments though*
Re: My Boyfriend Doesn't Go Out With Me, Help!!! by UndisputedBosom(m): 8:15am On Sep 16, 2016
slyIsaac:
sup bosomwink hw fr na

Gen. Sly i dy oh....happy mornin 2 u

(1) (Reply)

Funny: Reasons Why A Guy Should Never Fight A Woman / I'm lonely, need a girlfriend (specifically in uyo) / Must Read :see How Onions Can Increase And Enlarge Your P3nis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.