Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,358 members, 7,888,140 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:17 PM

Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion (12362 Views)

Cross River Governor’s Office Flooded, Properties Submerged (Photos) / Breakdown Of $6.9billion Paris Club Refund To 36 States, FCT (snapshots) / Ex-Nigerian President Spent N9.9Billion On Cake - Aaron Heslehurst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by yeyeboi(m): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2016
Na So
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by SweetLove0(f): 8:07am On Sep 16, 2016
show me the governor of that state, and i will tell you why. Just spending anyhow. Has he paid workers?
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by Ahmadgani(m): 8:08am On Sep 16, 2016
what's wrong with the old one? mismanagement, unnecessary spendings, wastage of public funds.
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by sirworlex: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2016
workers salary.. dem no pay, citizens house... dem demolish. now they won waste anoda 2bn
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by MissingBudget: 8:09am On Sep 16, 2016
Was he operating from the evil forest before? Fayose you didn't get this one o!

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by xreal: 8:10am On Sep 16, 2016
madridguy:
Misplaced priorities. SMH for the people of Ekiti State. In Lagbaja voice: Mo sorry fun gbo gbo gbo yin grin

Don't be so sorry for them.
They are comfortable receiving rice from their governor and seeing him eating roasted maize on their street.
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by Haphard(m): 8:11am On Sep 16, 2016
Is the 4ma buildin abt to fall or what is happening, and y is he trying to build a new one?
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by Ray1start(m): 8:16am On Sep 16, 2016
Watin person no go see for this Nigeria. Thousands of Ekiti indigin are homeless yet this Ediot wan build office wey nobody go benefit directly from it. It's a pity.
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by topsam1(m): 8:22am On Sep 16, 2016
seunmsg:
Initially, the governor wanted to construct an airport as his signature project, lots of millions went into it and eventually, the project was declared not viable and cancelled. Millions went down the drain.

Again, he came up with the idea of constructing a fly over bridge at Fajuyi, an area that rarely experience any serious traffic. Billions have gone down the drain, still no bridge.

Now, it's a new governors office and high court complex. Almost N2billion had been budgeted already. The governor has only two years left and the project is yet to start. When will he finish it?

Funny enough, Fayose criticised his predecessor for constructing a flamboyant government house because most of the people are living in poverty. Now, he wants to embark on the same journey even at a time when he's unable to pay workers salary. Is constructing a new government office a priority at this point in time? In all of this, I only pity the people of Ekiti state. They are really in for a long thing.

He knws what he is doing, people are shouting misplaced priority, I disagree mr bro, from those contracts mentioned, fayose would make sure 50% goes into his pocket, that's the surest way to embezzle money these days, hiding under unrealistic project and people would think he's working...

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by FunkyMetahuman: 8:22am On Sep 16, 2016
Ray1start:
Watin person no go see for this Nigeria. Thousands of Ekiti indigin are homeless yet this Ediot wan build office wey nobody go benefit directly from it. It's a pity.
where did you get the stup1d stat from?

"Thosusands are homeless "?

While i admit the project is stupid, stop cooking up stupid stat to drive your point.. just make your condemnation and move along ..

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by 2n2k(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2016
Alexbond:
The governor's office built by immediate past administration of Dr Fayemi with over 2billion naira don tire Fayose... This is another misplace of priority jus like many other projects, Mr Osoko.

Agbaletu:
Who did we offend in Ekiti State to have cursed our land?
Fayose, Ekiti does not need another governor's office. I know you decided not to use the one built by Fayemi but this is a waste of our meagre resources.

The one built by Fayemi is Governor's Lodge. He now wants to build a Governor's Office.

He initially discredited the Fayemi's Lodge but he later packed in after all the bragadoo.
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2016
am disappointed by dis yet to commissioned project by Ekiti state Govanor.
it's too bad so so bad wen workers are dying Na office complex be ur target. SMH
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by Febz9(f): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2016
Dis man is just too corrupt and selfish.
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by GMbuharii: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2016
Fayose carry go,leave thrash for lawmang. God is with you.

AND SERIOUSLY SPEAKING,IS SEUN'S NAIRALAND NOW A WATCHDOG THAT WATCHES AND REPORTS EVERYTHING ABOUT FAYOSE AND EKITI, WIKE AND RIVERS? HOW COME WE NEVER HEAR OF WHAT IS HAPPENING IN SOKOTO,BAUCHI,OGUN,YOBE,GOMBE,ETC. Are fayose/ekiti and wike/rivers the only govs/states in nigeria? Una be Enemies of progress?

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by Daniyomex(m): 8:54am On Sep 16, 2016
AWONEYAN:
I thought this noise maker condemned fayemi for waisting money on govt house construction....abi then take govt house project sworn for una in ekiti
Read again...this time slowly. And if u still aren't able to comprehend it, consult your dictionary

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by olapluto(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2016
Fayemi built a befitting government house for Ekiti. On Fayose's first day in office, he opened the gate for his thugs to come and thrash the property, saying the house is too expensive. I remember the 50 million bed saga.
Now Fayose wants to build his own government house? Not even to renovate the old one, but build a new one!

EFCC should just be on standby. Fayose's sins are too many

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by RosaConsidine: 8:57am On Sep 16, 2016
What the......

It's like all the roads in Ekiti are now good, all the public hospitals are world class, public education is of international standard and each building gets clean, treated water running from it's taps.

Else tell me why someone feels this is the best time to squander money on pointless projects. Even if the current state house and high court are mud huts, so long as the people still have outstanding needs that have not been met, not even by any margin, then this completely unnecessary!

Ekiti people, either look for your placards are keep driving on roads that makes it look like you're playing temple run.
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by holarmy10(m): 9:00am On Sep 16, 2016
madridguy:
Misplaced priorities. SMH for the people of Ekiti State. In Lagbaja voice: Mo sorry fun gbo gbo gbo yin grin
Mo sorry fun gbo gbo yin lo Kan kan
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by lagosrd: 9:13am On Sep 16, 2016
AWONEYAN:
I thought this noise maker condemned fayemi for waisting money on govt house construction....abi then take govt house project sworn for una in ekiti
Kindly fo your research well and you will agree with me that the present government house been used by the state government is actually a hotel been owned by an individual so stop the hate. Imagine the owner has been collecting rent from the state government since creation of that state.
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by lagosrd: 9:17am On Sep 16, 2016
topsam1:

He knws what he is doing, people are shouting misplaced priority, I disagree mr bro, from those contracts mentioned, fayose would make sure 50% goes into his pocket, that's the surest way to embezzle money these days, hiding under unrealistic project and people would think he's working...

Ure not doing yourself any good pls stop been a hate specie or an ill informed person. You're just too good for that post of yours. Ekiti has no governors office of its own. Ask well they are currently occupying a hotel in fajuyi and has since been paying rent for 20yrs now.
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by Marshalrhino(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2016
Yet the freaking government screams there's no money... #FREAKS
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by 9japride(m): 9:19am On Sep 16, 2016
All Nigerian politicans are birds of a feather; both pdp and apc at times I wonder while people kill themselves for those wicked rulers who does have d welfare of their citizens in mind. Money no dey yet they can do $hit.
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by BananaRepublic1(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2016
please fayose........don't construct new governor office. I go with you for new High court. God bless Oshoko
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by Lexxyla: 9:36am On Sep 16, 2016
The present governor's office complex remain one of the most recent and best in Nigeria and ironically was opened by fayose during his first tenure. What I don't understand is why he's just starting projects that even the blind knows that he can't finish.
Airport, Oba's Market, Fly over and this two again. And the man is still owing over 7 months salary arrears not to talk of pension

It's a shame our people voted him.

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by Goke7: 9:41am On Sep 16, 2016
where are Fayose's ipob followers, food don done o! grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 16, 2016
RIDE ON FAYOSE. ALL THE IGBOS ARE BEHIND YOU.

All those workers are happy with their unpaid salaries as long as you keep opposing the Buhari, FG and APC.

Best governor in Biafra grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by Lescott7(m): 10:01am On Sep 16, 2016
Ekiti doesn't need all these things,although the state is backward in term of infrastructures. Ekiti state is a civil service state,Fayose should get himself out of non payment of salaries before embarking on white elephant project like this.
I could remember vividly that Fayose condemned the Government lodge built by Fayemi but to my greatest surprise, Fayose lives in that lodge.
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2016
Our politicians are heartless demons masquerading as human beings. Every. single. one. of. them.

Including the ones who pretend to be on the side of poor masses e.g. Ayo Fayose
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by gbishman: 11:25am On Sep 16, 2016
This is a state that claims it does not have money to pay salaries yet it dares to embark on white elephant projects as stupendous as this.
Ekiti people i make bold to tell u that if this goes on then i would brand u guys as the most cowardly people on earth.
Enough of this rubbish, come on.
Re: Ekiti To Build New Governor’s Office, High Court At N1.9billion by Dejimartins(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2016
U v spoken wel,bt my concern is abt u people dat are nt residing in Ekiti bt say wat u don't knw.Past Governor in Ekiti build Governors house(Residential Ludge)@ Oke Ayaba in Ado Ekiti nt office.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obaseki Vs Shaibu: Tinubu, Okorocha, Other Govs Who ‘Fought’ Their Deputies / Minimum Wage: Labour Shuns Parley, As FG Hints On Upping Offer / BREAKING: SSS Partially Restores Saraki’s Security Detail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.