Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,213 members, 7,887,571 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:49 AM

#throwbackthursday: Daddy Freeze As Todler And His Grandmum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #throwbackthursday: Daddy Freeze As Todler And His Grandmum (528 Views)

Happy Birthday To OAP Daddy Freeze, As He Turns 41 Today / Photos: Ladies Meet The 63year Old Grandmum That Can Totally Snatch Your Bf / Amin Moussalli Who Sacked Freeze As CoolFM OAP & Why (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#throwbackthursday: Daddy Freeze As Todler And His Grandmum by kunledegreat(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2016
It’s #ThrowbackThursday and today it’s CoolFM’s Daddy Freeze’s Throwback.

He shared the photo above and wrote:

daddyfreeze: #ThrowbackThursday #TBT to the left is a pic of me in my vintage sports car at 2 years. The other pic shows my late grand mother carrying me after a nap! The funny thing about this pic is that my grandmother’s grandmother was still alive when this pic was taken. I lived with my great, great grandmother until her death in 1979, her daughter, my great grandmother, lived well into the 1990s and we often stayed at her house in Cluj Napoca anytime we visited Romania. Her grand daughter however, which happens to be my grandmother, the lady in this pic, died in 1984! #BeautifulMemories!

Source: http://www.roughdiamondblog.com/2016/09/throwbackthursday-daddy-freeze-todler-grandmum/
Re: #throwbackthursday: Daddy Freeze As Todler And His Grandmum by emerich(m): 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2016
Whoaa, impressive

1 Like

Re: #throwbackthursday: Daddy Freeze As Todler And His Grandmum by demolinka(m): 8:42pm On Sep 15, 2016
See am for that first pix as e do mouth like say e wan do small amebo.
Beht d guy take style old o

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lexus Rx330 Very Clean For Grab In Ph (pics) / “ Fans Made Me Sing Shallow Songs ” – Lynxxx Says / Kim Kardashian Is Attacked By Haters On Social Media Following Horrific Gunpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.