Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,298 members, 7,884,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) (5165 Views)

Mr Eazi Receives The Car He Won At Headies Awards 2016 (Photos) / Denrele's Outfit To The Headies 2016 (Photos) / Chioma Stephanie Obiadi At The Headies 2016 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:27pm On Sep 15, 2016
After her golden run through this season of America's Got Talent, capped by Wednesday night's (Sept. 14) coronation, 12-year-old Grace VanderWaal is headed to Las Vegas to begin what could be a lucrative career. The scratchy, AM-radio voiced singer woweweek with her heartfelt originals about her sister, the pains of being pure at (tween) heart and waterworks-inducing songs about forging your own path like "I Don't Know My Name."

'America's Got Talent' Winner Grace VanderWaal Books Vegas Concerts

With a quavery delivery and ukulele-strumming quirkiness that made her stand out among the jugglers, contortionists, Frank Sinatra impersonators, mentalists and magicians, VanderWaal was pegged early by judge Howie Mandel as having the potential to be "bigger than Taylor Swift" thanks to her unique talents and irony-free original songs.

Only time will tell where Grace will wind up, but if you need to catch up on her performances or just want to re-live the magic, here are seven of her top moments:

The Golden Buzzer -- "I Don't Know My Name" (audition) 35.3 million views (127.5 million views on Facebook)

http://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/pop/7510976/grace-vanderwaal-watch-americas-got-talent-winner-7-best-performances

you can watch are performance with this link

https://youtu.be/eNxO9MpQ2vA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2016
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by youngest85(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Black ti take over
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by KingRex1(m): 7:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wow
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by iykekelvins(m): 7:55pm On Sep 15, 2016
Wow, so nice.
The girl's voice is really lovely.
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
youngest85:
Black ti take over
U no get data watch , abi? Where u see black for the video? cheesy
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 10:13pm On Sep 15, 2016
priceaction:

U no get data watch , abi? Where u see back for the video? cheesy
I wonder oo
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by oshe11: 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
wow! Sweet voice like TIMAYA'S
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by signature2012(m): 1:57am On Sep 16, 2016
oshe11:
wow! Sweet voice like TIMAYA'S

No be only Timaya,Na danfo driver.
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by DeKen: 4:30am On Sep 16, 2016
Talented kid.
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by Schwartz: 6:19am On Sep 16, 2016
I watched Grace perform from the very first day of her audition and I fell in love completely. Everyone loved her. She got very popular even uptil her last final performance. I wish her all the best. Her parents will be so proud. Her 1 million dollars win is a lot of money, I must say
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by nuelzy: 7:03am On Sep 16, 2016
did i just read something like "UKULELE-strumming...." gringrin lwkm.. English taking a naughty turn on dis one grin
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by englishmart(m): 7:15am On Sep 16, 2016
Is she a Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by ultimate73(m): 7:51am On Sep 16, 2016
happy for her
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 9:52am On Sep 16, 2016
englishmart:
Is she a Nigerian?

Noooo, she's a Igborians
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 9:57am On Sep 16, 2016
Schwartz:
I watched Grace perform from the very first day of her audition and I fell in love completely. Everyone loved her. She got very popular even uptil her last final performance. I wish her all the best. Her parents will be so proud. Her 1 million dollars win is a lot of money, I must say
abeg na which channel una dey watch una own? Am still at the semi final o
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by Schwartz: 11:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Perfecttouch:
abeg na which channel una dey watch una own? Am still at the semi final o
Subscribe to America's got talent on you tube. The show has ended.

1 Like

Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by amamazzing: 12:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Grace Vanderwaal. I preferred Jayna Brown tho but i'm definitely happy it was GRace who won. Her song writing skill is excellent
Re: See The 12years Old Girl That Won 'america's Got Talent' 2016 (photos) by CassieV(f): 11:16pm On Sep 16, 2016
Some people wonder why she won because they believe she's not a very good singer but like Simon said, her scratchy voice is what makes her unique and perfect. Also, for a girl at her age to be able to write such brilliant lyrics and present a beautiful song with her Ukulele; that's pure talent.
When I watched her audition rendition "I don't know my name", I knew she'd go far but then after watching her third performance "Light the sky", I knew she'd win.
I'm glad she did, she deserves it because she's got talent.
Congratulations to her, I'm already waiting for her album. Lol.. .

(1) (Reply)

List Of All The People Linda Ikeji Destroyed Their Marriages By Kemi Olunloyo / Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Naked Body In Bed For Kanye West (18+) / "Original Yahoo Boy": Kemi Olunloyo Shares Cute Photo With His Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.