Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,473 members, 7,968,315 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 01:40 AM

Super star politicians that can get Nigeria out of recession!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Super star politicians that can get Nigeria out of recession!!! (870 Views)

335 Foreigners Get Nigeria’s Citizenship / Who Are The So Called Politicians That Demanded Sex Tape From This Girls. / 11 Prominent Politicians That Have Been Detained In Kuje Prison Under President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Super star politicians that can get Nigeria out of recession!!! by Stingman: 8:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Just tell me, the reasonable investor that will bring his money into a country led by these people.

Re: Super star politicians that can get Nigeria out of recession!!! by Stingman: 8:28pm On Sep 15, 2016
more

Re: Super star politicians that can get Nigeria out of recession!!! by ammyluv2002(f): 8:31pm On Sep 15, 2016
Lolz! Wicked op grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Super star politicians that can get Nigeria out of recession!!! by Stingman: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2016
ammyluv2002:
Lolz! Wicked op grin cheesy

...that is why Nigeria is dying slowly...

1 Like

Re: Super star politicians that can get Nigeria out of recession!!! by Paulpaulpaul(m): 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2016
This op, should go to South Africa University for witchcraft course because of his wickedness.

Wicked op,
Re: Super star politicians that can get Nigeria out of recession!!! by HtwoOw: 10:23pm On Sep 15, 2016
Bad belle

Like it or not those people will rule over you beyond 2019
Re: Super star politicians that can get Nigeria out of recession!!! by DaniDani(m): 10:44pm On Sep 15, 2016
well if I must comment rationally, the only bad and crooked thing I see about these people is the despotic and sadist dullard from daura cow kingdom. in his cluelessnes, he put square peg in round hole. he's one of the square pegs in round holes. he supposed to be the EFCC chairman, osibande president, Liar Mohammed apc spokesman.. as for oshior baba and his imported gold digger, hmm, I no talk anything o abeg
Re: Super star politicians that can get Nigeria out of recession!!! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 15, 2016
Hahahahaha....

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of President Buhari And President Barack Obama (pics) / EFCC Seize More Mansions & Properties Belonging To Ex-katsina Governor Shema / Tinubu's Travails And The Need To Dance A New Dance.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.