Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,973 members, 7,880,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:28 AM

16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored (2646 Views)

Edo Big Babe Reveals What She Does Each Time she's Bored (photos) / Sex Doll Programmed To Refuse Sex If She’s Bored Or Disrespected / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by oshikoyatope(m): 9:34pm On Sep 15, 2016
It’s tough being dangled around by someone who doesn’t actually care about you, but unfortunately, it’s something that happens all the time. I’m guilty of it. I’ve led plenty of guys on. And honestly, I do it when I’m bored.

Out of pure boredom, I’ll start entertaining the idea of dating a guy who makes me want to gouge my eyes out rather than have a five-minute conversation with him.

And before you go judging me (or the girl who’s currently leading you on), I would bet a significant amount of money that you’ve probably been guilty of leading someone on at some point in your life.

So, does this girl you’ve been dating actually like you, or is she just bored?

Read along and find out for yourself.
She’s not that into you, but she keeps you around because she’s bored if…

#1. She bails on you more frequently than she actually shows up. To her, you’re not even Plan B. You’re Plan Z.
If literally ALL else fails, she’ll hang out with you. You’re her safety net, her backup plan.

#2. She has no problem texting you first… like, ever. Obviously, you don’t want a girl who is obsessed with playing games to the point where it makes you feel like you’re the one making all of the effort. But it’s almost a......Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/16-signs-shes-only-keeping-you-around.html

1 Share

Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Kowor(f): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2016
Because you are boring.
Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by oshikoyatope(m): 11:49pm On Sep 15, 2016
hmm
Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by oshikoyatope(m): 8:52am On Sep 16, 2016
yea
Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by oshikoyaodemi(m): 11:04am On Sep 19, 2016
nice
Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by oshikoyaodemi(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2016
Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Cutehector(m): 3:43pm On Sep 27, 2016
Lol I just pray she ain't leading me on cuz she is bored..

And when she is busy, it seems you mean nothing to her.
Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Damilolababy(f): 6:03pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cutehector:

How do u knw
Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Cutehector(m): 6:19pm On Sep 30, 2016
Damilolababy:
How do u knw
I don't know.. I just wrote that I pray she isn't doing such...
Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cutehector:

god father awon friend zone

Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Cutehector(m): 6:25pm On Sep 30, 2016
Iamhatey:
god father awon friend zone
what is dis cartoon saying. Who is talkn abt friendzone now. ?
Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cutehector:
what is dis cartoon saying. Who is talkn abt friendzone now. ?
who's cartoon undecided

Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Cutehector(m): 6:32pm On Sep 30, 2016
Iamhatey:
who's cartoon undecided
oh I forgot.. cartoons don't understand english...
Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Damilolababy(f): 6:33pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cutehector:
Really
Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cutehector:
are you talking to me undecided

Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Cutehector(m): 6:37pm On Sep 30, 2016
Iamhatey:
are you talking to me undecided
damilolababy I wasn't referring to you na. Or do you resemble this cartoon I just quoted?
Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cutehector:
damilol.ababy I wasn't referring to you na. Or do you resemble this cartoon I just quoted?
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Cutehector(m): 6:42pm On Sep 30, 2016
Iamhatey:
tongue tongue tongue tongue
yarnsh dat is smelling leprosy. Abeg zuzu comot befor u infect me with craw craw
Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2016
Cutehector:
yarnsh dat is smelling leprosy. Abeg zuzu comot befor u infect me with craw craw
×1000000

Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Cutehector(m): 6:47pm On Sep 30, 2016
Iamhatey:
×1000000
E pain am grin grin grin
Re: 16 Signs She’s Only Keeping You Around Because She’s Bored by Damilolababy(f): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2016
Cutehector:
E pain am grin grin grin
lol

(1) (Reply)

OMG!! He’s Raping Me But My Mother Say I Should Not Talk...picture / My Aunty Who's In Her 40s Finally Got Married.. / The Pool Party Was Going Well Until She Decided To Mess, See Stampede (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.