Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,584 members, 7,975,295 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 09:09 PM

Crown Fm Replies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crown Fm Replies (352 Views)

Chosen Crown University Foundation At Mgbidi Imo, To Be Laid By Rochas Okorocha / Can I Study Doctor In OAU With 106 JAMB Score?: Guy Asks; Gets Hilarious Replies / Ashley Ezeiyi, GOU Student Dies Months After Winning School Crown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crown Fm Replies by pojomatics(m): 9:40pm On Sep 15, 2016
CROWN FM REPLIES... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY MENTOR AND WILSON
After meeting with Mr. Legit at Lawfab hotel yesterday, I branched a barbing shop to 'tidy' my farmland which had grown weeds. I just decided to breeze into facebook and I noticed I had a message and I quickly clicked on it and to my uttermost surprise, it was a message from Crown FM and it read: "Sorry this is coming late. But thanks for the article for Crown FM At 6"
26 days after I published CROWN FM AT 6 article, I was rewarded with a THANK YOU and I appreciated that. I quickly used the opportunity to tell them of my intention to interview the biggest boss, Ben Okotie-Eboh, in line with my BAS article and today I was given a positive response--to send a mail to them.
The point is this: whenever you have the opportunity to do good--especially the good of solving problems--, never miss the opportunity because doing good is like planting a seed. It might take six months to fruit. it might take 26 days or one year or even five years but one thing is certain, IT WILL FRUIT.
I have a dream to interview the biggest boss so he tells the Pojomatics audience the secrets of being a Solution.
I Wana say a big happy birthday to my Mentor, Sir Emmanuel Abidakun.May God give you more grace to serve your generation. I love you Sir.
Wana say a happy birthday to Wilson, waiting to hear your name around the country.
Join me tomorrow as I share a tip about Business
Writer: Pojomatics
www.facebook.com/pojomatics

(1) (Reply)

UNIMAID Briefing Of 2016 Batch “B” Pcm's And Final Year Students / Important | Oou Notice To All Nysc 2016 Batch "B" Corp Members / University Of Ibandan Ranked Among One Of The Best University In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.