Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,054 members, 7,949,606 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:15 PM

Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com (39020 Views)

Man Shot In The Buttocks By Policemen During Protest In Abuja. Graphic Photos / Kidnapper Shot Dead By Policemen At Ajamoghan, Warri (Graphic Photos) / Man And His Friends Detained By Policemen At Ojuelegba Unit Without Charges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by smithjacobs(m): 10:38am On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=bonechamberlain post=49397154]Next time try hide and snap those illiterates with guns, as real evidence so they can't get away.
The last time I tried to snap similar scenario @ ketu bustop I all most lost my life and I think it's saver to use facebook live recorder
Or channels TV I report app
So we can get all the action live
Trust me police is never your friend

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by bonechamberlain(m): 10:44am On Sep 17, 2016
Lucasbalo:
This coming from you is a surprise. Where is your patriotism ?.
you again, Lucasbalo the American. why stalking me up and down jumping on Nigerian issues grin
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by zamirikpo(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2016
I wasn't patient enof to read thru.

Pls what did u do as u witnessed such brutality.am sure nothing, so would dis injustice be fixed if eye witness leave d scene of a crime only to come do some annoying write up.

Next time, be a part of the solution
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by olutayo288: 10:57am On Sep 17, 2016
bonechamberlain:
the problems in this country is just too mucg angry
The problems are indeed damn too much. I am pensioner. I have moved to many countries and worked in all the countries I have been to but the ones of this country are too much. .
As at today the problems are even deliberately compounded by Buhari. I know this will offend some people. But the truth is that if Buhari was wise, he would have tried to do certain things that will would turn the problems stand still or improved on the problems he met. Buhari came into power, started shouting, travelled abroad, and tell the world about 5% votes. As if that is not enough, he started making one sided appointments even when people complained and make pasionate appeals for Buhari to listen and reason with those who make the appeals and their main reasons, Nigerians started talking, praising his blade body language etc. As at today, the degree of hate for one another is no joke. People now openly pray for the down fall of this government. People now want to go their ways, so much confusion and agitations etc etc etc., yet the government is still not helping issues.The problems of this country, according you are too much and I agree with you. GEJ as at today, am sure should be the worst in corruption, but the Buhari is also not ready to take on corruption head on. He is only fighting pdp. What will I talk and not talk? Who will come and help us now? The hopelessness is increasing every hour. God thank you. i believe in you.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Reference(m): 11:00am On Sep 17, 2016
And who says you pay them with tax money. They are paid by the Federal Government whose primary source of income is oil. So they are accountable to the Federal Government and the government is accoutable to OPEC. You donot feature in the value chain at all. The police by constitution is hard wired to protect themselves and by extension the government. Do you know the names of any policeman actively working in your area? No. How come you donot know the names of anyone that is supposedly accountable to you. But you know what is the name of your maiguard, your houseboy because you TRULY PAY THEM. So what is the solution. DEMAND TO PAY THEM, DEMAND TO APPOINT THEM, DEMAND TO SET THEIR STANDARDS. That is the basis of ALL police services in the developed world.

In America every citizen of a county (local government) knows who his or her sheriff is and their deputies because they are usually ELECTED and paid by the county and handle ALL local matters to the exclusion of State and Federal police who only intervene where the crimes are so severe, technical, cross border or a threat to people beyond their sphere of influence. You will never see Federal or state police on a typical American street. Look my friend, the problem in this country is structure. With proper restructuring we can solve 9 out of 10 problems we commonly face on a daily basis. Without restructuring these problems will keep recurring without solution....

....and abeg. What are you doing out at night at 11.30pm. I know everyone has his preferences and there is freedom of movement but without compulsion this is just not a wise thing to do in a country without functioning laws and enforcement. You are just toying with your life. Only the living can change things.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by bonechamberlain(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2016
olutayo288:
The problems are indeed damn too much. I am pensioner. I have moved to many countries and worked in all the countries I have been to but the ones of this country are too much. .
As at today the problems are even deliberately compounded by Buhari. I know this will offend some people. But the truth is that if Buhari was wise, he would have tried to do certain things that will would turn the problems stand still or improved on the problems he met. Buhari came into power, started shouting, travelled abroad, and tell the world about 5% votes. As if that is not enough, he started making one sided appointments even when people complained and make pasionate appeals for Buhari to listen and reason with those who make the appeals and their main reasons, Nigerians started talking, praising his blade body language etc. As at today, the degree of hate for one another is no joke. People now openly pray for the down fall of this government. People now want to go their ways, so much confusion and agitations etc etc etc., yet the government is still not helping issues.The problems of this country, according you are too much and I agree with you. GEJ as at today, am sure should be the worst in corruption, but the Buhari is also not ready to take on corruption head on. He is only fighting pdp. What will I talk and not talk? Who will come and help us now? The hopelessness is increasing every hour. God thank you. i believe in you.
am even tired of talking about buhari, as far as I am concerned buhari knows absolutely nothing and he is not ready to change only death can change him. The division in Nigeria today is alarming, men Nigeria is finished. We just have to keep on hoping on God for a miracle.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Nobody: 11:58am On Sep 17, 2016
Reference:
And who says you pay them with tax money. They are paid by the Federal Government whose primary source of income is oil. So they are accountable to the Federal Government and the government is accoutable to OPEC. You donot feature in the value chain at all. The police by constitution is hard wired to protect themselves and by extension the government. Do you know the names of any policeman actively working in your area? No. How come you donot know the names of anyone that is supposedly accountable to you. But you know what is the name of your maiguard, your houseboy because you TRULY PAY THEM. So what is the solution. DEMAND TO PAY THEM, DEMAND TO APPOINT THEM, DEMAND TO SET THEIR STANDARDS. That is the basis of ALL police services in the developed world.

In America every citizen of a county (local government) knows who his or her sheriff is and their deputies because they are usually ELECTED and paid by the county and handle ALL local matters to the exclusion of State and Federal police who only intervene where the crimes are so severe, technical, cross border or a threat to people beyond their sphere of influence. You will never see Federal or state police on a typical American street. Look my friend, the problem in this country is structure. With proper restructuring we can solve 9 out of 10 problems we commonly face on a daily basis. Without restructuring these problems will keep recurring without solution....

....and abeg. What are you doing out at night at 11.30pm. I know everyone has his preferences and there is freedom of movement but without compulsion this is just not a wise thing to do in a country without functioning laws and enforcement. You are just toying with your life. Only the living can change things.

Give me some of that good sh!t you smoked that made you talk out of your ar$e!

How is FG accountable to OPEC? and how do you differentiate police funding from tax & crude sales receipts when both go to the same pot? Early morning weed is just wrong, my brother sad

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by maasoap(m): 1:35pm On Sep 17, 2016
k10:
that ketu police station has always been like that for years!! Something needs to be done about it!
Very simple, you guys should start sending online petitions to IG, AIG and commissioner of police telling them the activities of these policemen, soon someone will write, invite or visit them sooner than you might think.
That was what led to cancellation of SARS in Osogbo Osun State when extrajudicial killings and harassment were just too much.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by maasoap(m): 1:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Reference:

You're a weed smoker, right because that is a childish question? The other day, I entered my house at exactly 12am.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by ToluO: 2:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
I'm not surprised at all, something of such happened along ikosi road sometime ago, usually I don't move too close to policeman in uniform, naturally I feel insecure.
contactmorak:

Source:
http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/09/heartbreaking-act-by-nigerian-policemen.html
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by Lucasbalo(m): 4:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
bonechamberlain:
you again, Lucasbalo the American. why stalking me up and down jumping on Nigerian issues grin
I want Nigeria to be better than she is now. Don't forget I have Nigerian blood running through my veins. That's why I am hoping things turn around.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by bonechamberlain(m): 6:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lucasbalo:
I want Nigeria to be better than she is now. Don't forget I have Nigerian blood running through my veins. That's why I am hoping things turn around.
ok, that's good to hear.
Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by kunletexs: 8:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
bonechamberlain:
Next time try hide and snap those illiterates with guns, as real evidence so they can't get away, with all these write-up and no pics to back it up, how are those evil men on black going to be dealt with, who knows if they haven't killed that man.

Nigeria isn't a country, very useless place angry

nice advice but even when you show evidence, police or is it the system that would find a way of turning the other way. nigeria jaga jaga... poor man dey suffer.... gunshot in the air...

1 Like

Re: Heartbreaking Act By Policemen At Ketu Bus Stop On Eid Day - NewseveryHour.com by delishpot: 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
Billyonaire:
Last week Friday, I dropped off a lady at a club unknown to me as soon as I drop her at the gate of a club and turned off...policemen picked her up and took her to ajah police station. She called and I had to drive there to go ask the policemen if its an offence to go to club. When I got there...i saw over 30 young ladies brought in an 18-seater bus. Only god knows how they packed them in that small bus. Had to shout at them to release the girl to me or next day we are going to court. Telling me her offence is loitering. And i asked if there is a lae that rerms going to club as loitering. They had to release the girl to me when they realize i have already called 3 of my lawyers that night. One of the policemen even gave me his music demo to help sponsor his career. This is not a country.

It is sad indeed. My sister was once a victim of this ish. She only told me months after it happened. They picked her up with her boyfriend and said she was a prostitute because she was not married to the guy. His dad was the one that bailed them out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladipo Market Traders Aid Us To Steal Vehicles – Suspect / Police Parade Mother Who Killed Her Two Children In Kano (Photos) / Container Of Military Wears Intercepted By Customs In Port-Harcourt. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.