Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,806 members, 7,905,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 09:54 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) (19562 Views)

Cameroonian Family Of 8 Die In Their Sleep In Cross River State. Graphic Photos / Father And Son Rape His Little Daughter In Cross River State (Photos) / Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Farmer Dead In Delta After Setting His Farm Ablaze(Graphic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by proxillin(m): 10:55am On Sep 16, 2016
mencade5:
Because of greed, the yoruba muslims brought this murderers on us. Bunch of betrayers

during salah they celebrated with hunger and empty pockets, shame. Enjoy your tinubu changew afonja

[size=15pt]Its not about Yoruba muslims. I am a Yoruba Christian. I supported Buhari which was morally right judging by the way GEJ was treating Yorubas. Its common sense to vote out any administration that hate your tribe.

The change we are in affects all...we are all the cause of it one way or the other. Jonathan and Easterners brought a politics of tribalism, we Yorubas played in the game.

The same Yorubas who voted for GEJ for his first tenure without considering his tribe or religion turned their back on him when he started playing tribal war.

We are all responsible for the mess we are in. You are mocking Yoruba muslims for dry sallah. Christmas is few months away. Una go hear am.

Tribalism is cancer to this country. The source of corruption itself.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Me and Buratai are interested in cow rustlers. The terrorist are our own

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by codemaniacs: 11:09am On Sep 16, 2016
proxillin:

[size=15pt]Its not about Yoruba muslims. I am a Yoruba Christian. I supported Buhari which was morally right judging by the way GEJ was treating Yorubas. Its common sense to vote out any administration that hate your tribe.

The change we are in affects all...we are all the cause of it one way or the other. Jonathan and Easterners brought a politics of tribalism, we Yorubas played in the game.

The same Yorubas who voted for GEJ for his first tenure without considering his tribe or religion turned their back on him when he started playing tribal war.

We are all responsible for the mess we are in. You are mocking Yoruba muslims for dry sallah. Christmas is few months away. Una go hear am.

Tribalism is cancer to this country. The source of corruption itself.[/size]

You are not Yoruba.... you are not a christian.... Can't u do without mentioning Yoruba... No one voted GEJ out... colonialists wanted GEJ out...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by proxillin(m): 11:11am On Sep 16, 2016
codemaniacs:

You are not Yoruba.... you are not a christian.... Can't u do without mentioning Yoruba... No one voted GEJ out... colonialists wanted GEJ out...

The poster made reference to Yoruba muslims. I am a Yoruba man...a proud one...GEJ was unpopular. You know it.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by DONCHRIS9: 11:17am On Sep 16, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Amen... God will.

It is a pity that Some of our Youths are not Security wise.
...our youths have lost their strenght 2 fear...too care free & no longer security conscious
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by Oblang(m): 11:24am On Sep 16, 2016
mencade5:
Because of greed, the yoruba muslims brought this murderers on us. Bunch of betrayers

during salah they celebrated with hunger and empty pockets, shame. Enjoy your tinubu changew afonja

This one don come again to blame Yoruba for herdsmen killing in his land. Na Yoruba be herdsmen?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by codemaniacs: 11:27am On Sep 16, 2016
proxillin:

The poster made reference to Yoruba muslims. I am a Yoruba man...a proud one...GEJ was unpopular. You know it.

There was peace during GEJ period... would you choose chaos over peace just because you dislike GEJ
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by proxillin(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2016
codemaniacs:

There was peace during GEJ period... would you choose chaos over peace just because you dislike GEJ

What peace? Boko-haram is peace to you ?

I didnt hate GEJ. He hated me...and can you vote for someone who hated you ?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by vigasimple(m): 11:29am On Sep 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Fulani Herdsmen Are Foreign Terrorists- Sultan

Fulani Herdsmen Are From Libya- Buhari

God Help Those That Never Believed Nor Brought This Change...AMEN!!

Even Emir of Ilorin said that they were not Fulani but bororo BUT they are lying. These are Fulani terrorist who are hell bent on seizing territories and force Islam on others. It is deliberate and calculated.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by Mrchippychappy(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2016
There's always some kind of attack to round off the Islamic celebrations. Always!
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by codemaniacs: 11:41am On Sep 16, 2016
proxillin:

What peace? Boko-haram is peace to you ?

I didnt hate GEJ. He hated me...and can you vote for someone who hated you ?

Boko haram was in the North and it was perpetrated by the same northerners who also killed southerners when they attacked Abuja... since you're a northerner you won't understand...

It does not matter if someone hates me, as long as that person doesn't attack me.. I would vote for a southerner regardless of hatred cool cool
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by hamilton62(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Fulani Herdsmen Are Foreign Terrorists- Sultan

Fulani Herdsmen Are From Libya- Buhari

God Help Those That Never Believed Nor Brought This Change...AMEN!!
Yes, 'Fulani herdsmen are from Lybia' as said by your president.
Should we believe him?
No!
This is because he, your president also wants to implement grazing bill to they he called lybians, so can someone reasonable deduce the truth in this?
If Fulani herdsmen are lybians then your president is a Lybian because actions (the weight thrown for them by keeping mute on their heinous acts and the grazing bill implementation) speak louder than voice.
Though some irredeemable units won't see the truth in this because they look like their president both in action and values.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by CertifiedMosio(m): 12:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
Fulani Herdsmen Again!! Na wa ooo
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by ftai: 12:30pm On Sep 16, 2016
I pray peace be still in Ogoja.
Served there during my NYSC days n Good memories of Palm wine n pounded yam
#EYEH CORPO.......

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by Ferdyboss: 2:21pm On Sep 16, 2016
CaesarII:
Ehn? In my LGA?
Their fada. Ogoja people are welcoming and peace loving people.
Don't test us, we will throw you Atinbi. This is no joke, we don't forget.

So, what part of Ogoja are you from?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
CaesarII:
Ehn? In my LGA? Their fada. Ogoja people are welcoming and peace loving people. Don't test us, we will throw you Atinbi. This is no joke, we don't forget.
Really?
Deploy drones, please.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Really?
Deploy drones, please.
We're still observing, but this works better, no radar can redirect.

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ferdyboss:

So, what part of Ogoja are you from?
Nwang.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shoot Youth In Cross River State, Scare Many (photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
nnachukz:
According to this report, the community people said the Fulani herdsmen are well armed and scary than they used to be. Well, they have upgraded in their atrocities since their grand patron became the President. According to the President they are from Libya and so nothing can be done about it.

Na you talk am o. Thank God i did not say anything.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Jailed For Internet Love Scam, US Military Impersonation In Ilorin / Suspected Thugs Arrested At A Polling Unit In Imo State. Photos / Three Policemen Dismissed For Extorting ₦153,000 From LASU Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.