Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,979 members, 7,873,152 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:53 AM

Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State (940 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over / Obaseki & Shaibu Sworn In As Governor & Deputy Governor Of Edo Respectively(Pics / Abia Women Beg Ikpeazu To Stay As Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State by shogat(m): 7:07am On Sep 16, 2016
The Supreme Court will on 20th September 2016 decide the Kogi State gubernatorial case between Yahaya Bello and James Faleke.

This was made known by Faleke via his twitter account.

What do you think will be the outcome?

#Shogat

Channels just tweeted

@channelstv: Breaking News: Supreme Court upholds Yahaya Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State. Stay with @channelstv for more...

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/778234783038046208

Re: Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State by YNWA1: 7:19am On Sep 16, 2016
N
Re: Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State by donphilopus: 7:22am On Sep 16, 2016
Yahaya Bello has be a disappointment so far. Whoever wins ain't my problem. But would have preferred Faleke. Besides, the outcome of this case would have any effect on the constitution.
Re: Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State by Nobody: 7:32am On Sep 16, 2016
I pray the Supreme Court restore to him what was wrongly taken from him.
Re: Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State by agwom(m): 7:38am On Sep 16, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State by seunmsg(m): 7:41am On Sep 16, 2016
I wish Faleke the best and I pray justice is done at the end of the day.
Re: Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State by shogat(m): 7:44am On Sep 16, 2016
Mynd44,OAM4J and oga Lalasticlala
Re: Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State by shogat(m): 6:48am On Sep 19, 2016
I must admit the tension is high. will it be in favour of Yahaya Bello or Faleke?
Re: Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State by mikki123(m): 6:58am On Sep 19, 2016
Yahaya Bello is moda fucker
Re: Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State by Naijiant: 8:09am On Sep 19, 2016
There can only be one outcome that is just and fair - Faleke confirmed as governor. See the legal argument: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/the-kogi-conundrum/
Re: Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State by shogat(m): 7:15am On Sep 20, 2016
Naijiant:
There can only be one outcome that is just and fair - Faleke confirmed as governor. See the legal argument: http://www.naijiant.com/articles/the-kogi-conundrum/
today na today

1 Like

Re: Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State by babdap: 7:29am On Sep 20, 2016
Space booked, I will give my comment after the supreme court verdict
Re: Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State by skelewu404(m): 7:32am On Sep 20, 2016
space booked

till after the judgement
Re: Breaking News-Supreme Court Upholds Bello's Victory as Governor of Kogi State by shogat(m): 8:05am On Sep 20, 2016
babdap:
Space booked, I will give my comment after the supreme court verdict
lol

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: MPC Meeting: CBN Leaves All Rates Unchanged / See The List Of National Assets In Nigeria That The Government Might Sell / Audu Ogbeh Unveils Plantain Bread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.