Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:57 AM

Nairalander Recreates High School Picture - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalander Recreates High School Picture (29545 Views)

Students Of Creek Senior High School, Apapa Heading into a Street Fight (Video) / Two Chibok Girls Graduate From US High School / Ashawo High School Signpost That Has Got People Talking(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by maafen: 10:31am On Sep 16, 2016
This thing in FP?
Is she a Mod's girl friend?
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by MadCow1: 10:32am On Sep 16, 2016
sonofluc1fer:

U be Pitakwa guy?

My House na walking distance from where the babe siddon sef.

Infact, my polling Unit na for front of the school.. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by ELgordo(m): 10:32am On Sep 16, 2016
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by andyanders: 10:33am On Sep 16, 2016
uzuri:

Alamanda

Good one baby. Do watch your weight though.From your profile pix, you need to check it out so that you don't add up too much.

More good yrs ahead.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by uchwar1: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2016
henryskywalker2003:

But she gained boobs.... cool cool cool wink wink wink
not real boobs. something is pushing something up

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by 4dor: 10:34am On Sep 16, 2016
uzuri:
Went back to my secondary school and decided to recreate this pic from 7years ago.

You're a beautiful woman.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by LockDown69(m): 10:34am On Sep 16, 2016
All keggy and riped! grin kiss
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by CaptainDKY: 10:36am On Sep 16, 2016
henryskywalker2003:

look d boobs well. she wear breast padd.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by martineinstein(m): 10:38am On Sep 16, 2016
uzuri:
Went back to my secondary school and decided to recreate this pic from 7years ago.
im happy for one thing:u didnt join the 'my-real-skin-colour-is-coming-out' people......u are beautiful

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by bobbybrown007: 10:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Benjom:
That's very good of you. You seem not to have grown an inch except for the hairdo. I look forward to seeing you in this same posture in 20 years time when you must have given birth to at least 3 highly successful adults grin
am not sure if its the same place she sat, look at 2009 picture at her back the distance of that tree was not far but 2016 the tree is very far from her........ Change begins with her
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 16, 2016
Awwwwwnnnn, this is nice Op smiley me likey
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by martineinstein(m): 10:41am On Sep 16, 2016
kushma:
No difference just been ugly like the truth
and if u compare her to ur sisters and girlfriends.she will be far more beautiful than ur ugly sistas
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 16, 2016
and what happened later?
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by shukudi(m): 10:42am On Sep 16, 2016
uzuri:
u try sha. Thanks to fair and white. In the next 7 yrs u go don become albino. Keep it up.
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by Rilwayne001: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2016
uzuri:

Nice one
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 16, 2016
Aderola15:
Awwwwwnnnn, this is nice Op smiley me likey

Agreed! kiss
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by kushma(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2016
martineinstein:
and if u compare her to ur sisters and girlfriends.she will be far more beautiful than ur ugly sistas
guy I just said the truth and that's the fact I can't come here and start making up lies. If she is fucken beautiful for you then it your own thought but for me she isn't. Dickhead.
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by Smartademu(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2016
U no de grow? Wetin happen?
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by KRILMIJAY(m): 10:47am On Sep 16, 2016
Ex Abu Babe.

that was my younger sis Arma mata.

@2014 set.
Abu babes too dey get Hot Ass grin
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by Nobody: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2016
go back to your low cut
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by martineinstein(m): 11:03am On Sep 16, 2016
kushma:
guy I just said the truth and that's the fact I can't come here and start making up lies. If she is fucken beautiful for you then it your own thought but for me she isn't. Dickhead.
its people like u dat will see beautiful women and call them 'olosho';call fair women bleach queens and black bleauty,'ugly'.......hypocrites everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by uwagimboo: 11:04am On Sep 16, 2016
She no even add yansh all this years....
she must be a virgin..
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by dks79(m): 11:04am On Sep 16, 2016
Great picture. It's a reminder how most times we grow far apart from our history and background. We are too busy looking forward that we forget how our past have been, and take a lesson from our past, in creating a great future. This picture should remind us that who we currently are, isn't necessarily the truth, but mere fact
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by okhiai1(m): 11:05am On Sep 16, 2016
Make una pity the babe Na at least she get liver go back watin some of us don do for our sec school we no fit try am but babe that booooooob make sense now grin
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by sonofluc1fer: 11:10am On Sep 16, 2016
MadCow1:

My House na walking distance from where the babe siddon sef.

Infact, my polling Unit na for front of the school.. grin
Oh men, small world..I dey stay near Agip. grin
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by Kazrem(m): 11:10am On Sep 16, 2016
henryskywalker2003:

Yes she did.
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by sonofluc1fer: 11:11am On Sep 16, 2016
uzuri:
Next time, invite me, make I hang for the tree. tongue
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by Dbrainiac1(m): 11:14am On Sep 16, 2016
xreal:
Did you bleach?
bobo na camera
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by lordizak(m): 11:22am On Sep 16, 2016
ayusco85:
I can't help but notice the only change in Ur recent pics is Ur boooobs grew bigger. Aside that, same old same.

I don't know wat took my eyes thr o grin

Am innocent

have u considered the fact that it might be a change in bra type?
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by Azeemokoya: 11:29am On Sep 16, 2016
cool
Re: Nairalander Recreates High School Picture by san316(m): 11:38am On Sep 16, 2016
Local girl all through.

Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Professor Matt Meyer In University Of Ilorin (UNILORIN) Delivering LECTURE (Pics / MUST READ: Before You Buy That School Of Nursing Admission Form! / Saburi Graduates After 14 Years In OAU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.