Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,190 members, 7,947,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 11:23 AM

For Events: Smart Ushers, Decorate, Catering, Plan & Manage And Supplies. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / For Events: Smart Ushers, Decorate, Catering, Plan & Manage And Supplies. (543 Views)

Ushers Needed / Manage And Monitor Your Home Or Office From Your GSM Phone!!! / Recruiting Ushers For Events (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

For Events: Smart Ushers, Decorate, Catering, Plan & Manage And Supplies. by skyllinner(m): 7:55pm On Oct 09, 2009
Our company's here to serve you by taking burden off your pleasure and work with and towards your target with groups of well trained & experienced set of able workers (ladies & gentlemen) with uniform;
As
- Waiters
- Cooks
- Event Managers
- Event equipments (rental)
- Event Coverage (video and photo plus editing and production)
Location of workers: Ilupeju, Onipanu & Mushin area
Available for events anywhere in Lagos (365/366 reliable)and outside the town provided the event
planning's from lagos.
Just a day notice's required before event to book down.
Please call 08023859260 or 08022104785
Re: For Events: Smart Ushers, Decorate, Catering, Plan & Manage And Supplies. by emmarich(m): 3:59pm On Oct 12, 2009
Hi, I'm a Gospel Highlife Musician based in Ijebu-Ode but with an office in Agege, I have performed in all the states in the South.west at all kinds of events whether social,business or religious.Pls can U add me to your team, There's commission for every show U are able to get for me. if U consider me,these are my particulars: Emmanuel Richard, 08055279945,08036461108, fejioaks@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Nurse Needed Very Urgent / Number Of Companies In Nigeria / Matrixvtracking Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.