Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,042 members, 7,912,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 04:19 PM

How To Export From Nigeria And Benefit From Grants For A Layman - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Export From Nigeria And Benefit From Grants For A Layman (579 Views)

The Price Club: The New Nigerian Naira (best Layman's Explanation) / Explaining The New Forex Regime In A Layman's Language - Feyi Fawehinmi / How To Export From Nigeria - A Do It Yourself Exportation Tutorial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Export From Nigeria And Benefit From Grants For A Layman by Dove4Peace: 10:17am On Sep 16, 2016
[size=16pt]Nigeria’s economy has been squeezed as a result of lower oil receipts, low power generation, and weak investor confidence. We are experiencing, just as IMF predicted, the contraction of economy by 1.8 percent, (for the first time in more than 20 years) coupled with inflation which has hit 16.5 percent (the highest since 2005). While the country has banned the importation of a range of items, from footwear to ballpoint pens in an effort to protect local producers, exportation of non-oil products seems the only way out( for you and I grin). My Question is, “How can someone export local products? undecided ” I don’t mean heavy equipment like cars (Innoson Motors, Ugama Motors, etc). I am referring to simple things like work of Arts, Farm produce, etc. I have heard of the Export Expansion Grant (EEG) scheme which is one of the post shipment export incentives to stimulate activities in the non-oil export sector. How can someone access it?[/size]
Questions (not for the gods):
1. How do you export?
2. Do you need to do paper work with customs or just go straight to shipping agencies and courier services?
3. How do you access export incentives?
(experience exporters are welcome. Keep it simple. House Rules apply grin)

1 Like

Re: How To Export From Nigeria And Benefit From Grants For A Layman by NnamdiN: 10:42am On Sep 16, 2016
Awaiting answers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Export From Nigeria And Benefit From Grants For A Layman by nanaman(m): 12:23pm On Sep 16, 2016
Ayam here ooo

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help With This Supply / Nairaland Blue Market / I Can Help You Get Your Paypal Funds.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.