Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,818 members, 7,918,636 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:09 PM

Angry Mob Beat Armed Robber Wearing Earring To Death(photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angry Mob Beat Armed Robber Wearing Earring To Death(photos) (1560 Views)

Mob Beat Man For Robbing Woman Of Her ATM Card. Photos / Robber Wearing Police Bullet Proof Jacket Arrested In Aba (Photo) / Ishola Oyenusi: Armed Robber Who Smiled To His Death (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Mob Beat Armed Robber Wearing Earring To Death(photos) by jonhemma11: 10:58am On Sep 16, 2016
According to Jalloh who shared the news today,a criminal was caught and beaten mercilessly if not dead(from the pics above,he appears to be dead) by angry mob in Liberia.Below is what he wrote....

'A criminal was caught at my community around 4:00am and that's what he got from community dwellers.
The rogue was flocked for up to two hours. Some of the weapons used against him were:
Steel rod
2 by 2 planks
Yard broom sticks
Housing blocks (mostly used on his head)
Cutlasses (mostly used on his head)
The place was dark, cloudy and raining so it was difficult to recognize all what was used against him.
When the allege rogue couldn't bear the pains, he pretended to have died and stayed still while a down pour of different weapons tear through his flesh as the gentle September rain wept.
As I watch, my imagination of the pains didn't permit me to stay longer. The place was cold and the cracks on his head was clearly showing; IF HE'S NOT DEAD; HE WILL DIE.
As the day gets brighter people avoided beating him cause they feared that police might arrest them.
And then I wondered, if you're doing the right thing why be afraid of the police?
Salam (Peace)!!'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/09/robber-beaten-mercilessto-death-by.html

Re: Angry Mob Beat Armed Robber Wearing Earring To Death(photos) by jonhemma11: 10:59am On Sep 16, 2016

Re: Angry Mob Beat Armed Robber Wearing Earring To Death(photos) by tyson99(m): 11:28am On Sep 16, 2016
OLE LO BOMOJE

IN ENGLISH

THIEF SPOIL CHILD grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Angry Mob Beat Armed Robber Wearing Earring To Death(photos) by NameCheckers: 5:14pm On Sep 16, 2016
They won't ever learn

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Cambodia For Trafficking Cocaine / Justice For Chima / American Police Department Begs Criminals To Go On Break For Coronavirus!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.