Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,196 members, 7,910,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:31 PM

25 Reasons Why It Is Great To Be Single (while Everyone Around Is In A Relations - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25 Reasons Why It Is Great To Be Single (while Everyone Around Is In A Relations (439 Views)

Top Ten Girls Who Are Ready To Be Single Until Further Notice / Why U Should Be Single / Why It Is Better To Be Single Than Being Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

25 Reasons Why It Is Great To Be Single (while Everyone Around Is In A Relations by izuagbala: 11:19am On Sep 16, 2016
Being in a relationship can be comforting and attractive and it can teach you a lot about love. But it can also limit you. Being single, on the other hand, opens up a whole world of freedom you never even knew existed. Stop worrying that you are still single, and instead embrace the positive sides of your life situation.

Here are 25 reasons being single rocks when all your friends are tied down.

**You can flirt all you want.
If you practice enough, flirting can become one of your most treasured pastimes.

**Going out has endless possibilities.
We’ve all had that friend who got into a relationship and was never seen again.

Going out isn’t as much fun when you’re committed. When you’re single, going out is a whole different story! And it usually involves a happy ending.

**The only person you have to check in with is your mother.**

And even my mother doesn’t care as much about what I’m doing as some of my ex-girlfriends.
**You never have to clear your browsing history.**

Which gives you time for more important things, like binge watching Game of Thrones.

**You can take up the whole bed any night of the week.**

What I miss most when I’m in a relationship are my bed sheets.

Let’s face it, partners hog the bed and when you call them out for it they always have some lame excuse like, “I was trying to snuggle.” I don’t want to snuggle, woman! I want my bed back.

**You can’t argue with a boyfriend/girlfriend when you don’t have one.**

Isn’t it just the best feeling when you’re out having a grand old time, drinking beer, hitting on anything that walks, and you look over to see a couple fighting? That’s sweet success, my single friends.

**You can watch Beyonce’s visual album Lemonade without worrying whether you, yourself, are being cheated on.
I think it’s safe to say that we’ve all seen Beyonce’s newest claim to fame. We’ve seen it, we’ve talked about it, we’ve probably even tweeted about it. The final consensus seems to be that nobody in a relationship feels safe. If the Queen Bee is being cheated on, I’m screwed!

Read more at [url] http://corpersinsider.com/index.php?u=/topic/218/25-reasons-why-it-is-great-to-be-single-while-everyone-around-is-in-a-relationship [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Tips: Six Things That Just Aren't WORTH Arguing About In Marriage / Need Frnds / What's The Difference Between A Shameless Person And Honest Person ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.