Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,469 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration (3545 Views)

PDP Convention: Don't Underestimate The Yorubas - FFK Warns / Who Do You Think Is The Most Popular Minister In Buhari's Administration? / Ten Takeaways From Buhari’s Visit To Germany – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by AtlanticBreeze: 12:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
hagmond1:
I don't have time for your back and forth, the answers you seek are already answered above.
If you are trying to save face about peter obi's statement,you've failed woefully boy.
Everybody can now see the hypocrisy of swsterners.. smh.. very shameful

4 Likes

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by aresssa: 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

propaganda, propaganda, propaganda, propaganda.. fake news, fake news, fake news.. Which budget? 2016 or 2017 budget? LMAOOOO grin grin

It's of course always propaganda while the rest of the country develop and move ahead of your backward villages. grin

Is there not a reason why your villages remain unproductive, economically depressed and your unproductive men and women have to run away to the productive SW for their daily bread? grin

All you jokers have is internet mouth, but under your internet mouth is nothing but shallow, empty and painful misery and future hence starting silly topics on NL to let us know how how pained and depressed you are..

You losers are fooling nobody. I see through your pain and suffering... grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Godemcee:
why do u waste time replying osu slaves,they keep defending pdp like pdp is there party,they even forgot apga

osu don't even count in Nigeria,even a used condom get value pass them
lol,I don hear .
The guy na confuse ipob
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by AtlanticBreeze: 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
aresssa:

It's of course always propaganda while the rest of the country develop and move ahead of your backward villages. grin

Us their not a reason why your villages remain unproductive, economically depressed and your unproductive men and women have to run away to the productive SW for tgeir daily bread? grin

All you jokers have is internet mouth, but under your internet mouth is nothing but shallow, empty and painful misery and future hence starting silly topics on NL to let us know how how pained and depressed you are..

Aresa which budget were you talking about? 2016 or 2017? which 13% derivation? Fake news.. Check the recent released stats and see the region suffering most in Nigeria.. Only a few year before yorubas start producing almajiris, oh, I forgot ibadan already has them in bunch grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by madridguy(m): 1:11pm On Sep 16, 2016
Never will make any comment against Igbos. Abi you want to mention IPOB terrorist?

kernel504:

Close that whole on your face, I've seen you with couple of hates comments against the Igbos, but you want to enjoy peace?
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by Oblang(m): 1:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

which salah message.. Tinubu have been sidelined.. If he makes noise he will find himself in prison

Says someone whom ijaws gave political identity...

2 Likes

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by Oblang(m): 1:19pm On Sep 16, 2016
[s]
AtlanticBreeze:

what nonsense. how is it too early to judge buhari after 18 months? Is it too early to judge the many companies that have closed during this administration, the skyrocketing dollar price, the hunger, the recession, the starvation, the corruption.. Who is really clueless
[/s]

Like I said sane minds know why the country is in recession... kiss the truth...
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by AtlanticBreeze: 1:22pm On Sep 16, 2016
Oblang:
[s][/s]

Like I said sane minds know why the country is in recession... kiss the truth...
the so called sane minds believe recession is just a word. lol

3 Likes

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by aresssa: 1:27pm On Sep 16, 2016
[s][quote author=AtlanticBreeze post=49411501]
Aresa which budget were you talking about? 2016 or 2017? which 13% derivation? Fake news.. Check the recent released stats and see the region suffering most in Nigeria.. Only a few year before yorubas start producing almajiris, oh, I forgot ibadan already has them in bunch /quote][/s]

Of course, everything that's not in your village is propaganda..... grin

Oil wells in Lagos and derivation is propaganda

Dagote refinery is propaganda and all the billions spent is propaganda just to fool Igbos.. grin

Look at this village joker covering his pain and sorrow with trolling...I see through your pain and sorrow... cheesy

Sucks to be you villagers.. grin

5 Likes

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by AtlanticBreeze: 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
aresssa:
[s]
aresa you should know we are used to your many propaganda.. How about the billions of dollars investments in ogun? The lagos oil is a big scam that will soon be unravelled.. You think I will be pained over propagandas am very well used to now? lol
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 16, 2016
Election losers no go allow Yoruba people. You said you don't like Buhari bcuz he marginalize u, even though you're lieing u hate him even b4 election. How do you expect Yoruba to accept you, when gej have marginalize them.....

I dare and challenges South to do an Igbo/Yoruba party for presidential election. Let's see if you will win. You must use the Hausa you hate always if you want to win.
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by newbornmacho(m): 1:37pm On Sep 16, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

the mere commissioner? grin grin grin grin grin

Okonjo Iweala was more powerful in government than this mere commissioner who is not allowed into security meetings grin grin grin grin

yeye
shocked grin grin kiss

1 Like

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by Subbway101: 1:41pm On Sep 16, 2016
hagmond1:
I don't have time for your back and forth, the answers you seek are already answered above.
If you are trying to save face about peter obi's statement,you've failed woefully boy.

You fall my hand, why wasting your time on a rubbish thread. You can just troll that she male and not waste your energy.
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by Goke7: 1:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
Most of the projects Ambode is doing in Lagos presently especially on Federal roads will never be possible if APC was not at the centre. The works going on all thru iyana-oworo to alapere can never be possible if pdp was still in abuja. They will never approve that. All the cages built by ambode on ikorodu road to stop pedestrians crossing at will at ojota to mile 12 can never happen with a different party at the centre, same with the flyover going on in abule-ebga. some ogun state projects has also been taken over by the FG [the akute-ota road]. The badagry and lekki seaports with the lekki airports plan are also coming up.

op, you are only trying to mischievous and we understand your frustrations, despite some complaints, the sw has a big stake in this Govt which they will not allow it slip even in 2019. The yorubas are smart and they know what it means to be aligned with the centre which pdp can never guarantee especially with their failures in the past. Your wailing will increase in 2019, even tinubu will not give up his stake no matter how little in this govt with pdp's pot of porridge and with some yoruba ministers holding some sensitive portfolios like Finance, Power, Works and so on the sw are still very comfortable in PMB's govt.

5 Likes

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by AtlanticBreeze: 2:09pm On Sep 16, 2016
Goke7:
[s]Most of the projects Ambode is doing in Lagos presently especially on Federal roads will never be possible if APC was not at the centre. The works going on all thru iyana-oworo to alapere can never be possible if pdp was still in abuja. They will never approve that. All the cages built by ambode on ikorodu road to stop pedestrians crossing at will at ojota to mile 12 can never happen with a different party at the centre, same with the flyover going on in abule-ebga. some ogun state projects has also been taken over by the FG [the akute-ota road]. The badagry and lekki seaports with the lekki airports plan are also coming up.

op, you are only trying to mischievous and we understand your frustrations, despite some complaints, the sw has a big stake in this Govt which they will not allow it slip even in 2019. The yorubas are smart and they know what it means to be aligned with the centre which pdp can never guarantee especially with their failures in the past. Your wailing will increase in 2019, even tinubu will not give up his stake no matter how little in this govt with pdp's pot of porridge and with some yoruba ministers holding some sensitive portfolios like Finance, Power, Works and so on the[b] sw are still very comfortable in PMB's govt.[/b][/s]

Anyone who is looking for the meaning of hypocrisy should refer to this thread.. smh.. All all see is empty means to justify the blid support the sw gave buhari.. From the records, buhari has not given any unusual advantage to yorubas than others.. The plan of the yorubas was for Buhari to traet them as GEJ treated igbos which is not forthcoming

1 Like

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by Goke7: 2:20pm On Sep 16, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Anyone who is looking for the meaning of hypocrisy should refer to this thread.. smh.. All all see is empty means to justify the blid support the sw gave buhari.. From the records, buhari has not given any unusual advantage to yorubas than others.. The plan of the yorubas was for Buhari to traet them as GEJ treated igbos which is not forthcoming

you are a big liar and your lies are not selling which is evident in your level of frustration. If you think because of your lies the yorubas hate PMB, wait till 2019 and you will be shocked with the massive show of support they will give the APC again.

I have responded to your lies with facts yet you are coming up with a funny theory that the yorubas wanted PMB to treat them like the way GEJ treated the igbos just to divert attention from my facts. grin

1 Like

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by FunkyMetahuman: 3:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

what nonsense. how is it too early to judge buhari after 18 months? Is it too early to judge the many companies that have closed during this administration, the skyrocketing dollar price, the hunger, the recession, the starvation, the corruption.. Who is really clueless
wgat about all the companies that opened during this administration that your hatred blonded you from seeing?
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by FunkyMetahuman: 3:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
aresssa:

Us their not a reason why your villages remain unproductive, economically depressed and your unproductive men and women have to run away to the productive SW for tgeir daily bread? grin

TKO cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by Leopardd(m): 4:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
Afonjas how market?

1 Like

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by KINGwax007(m): 5:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
VampireeM:

Mr Slidewaxie abi Kingwax007, tell Nairalanders what You or yoruba tribe ve gained personally? I would like to know how you ve been imparted. I'm not into tribal ish but really I scrolled through the comments esp yours and you said nothing particular except fashola and PYO are well positioned..
Thanks cool

AtlanticBreeze, oya, you and ur league if mumu, come together make I help u out...
OK, since u have accepted to be mumu, allow me explain what I meant..

1. The budget already has advantages over your region in terms of capital expenditures

2. No region has really felt an impact..

3. The most made was from fashola, but he's concentrating on the east for now.

4. We all knw fashola will work, so all region would get what they deserved according to the budget..

5. Now, if u refer to point 1 above. What did u think will happen when fashola is done?

grin grin

You can see how mumunic both of u are?

If u still don't get it, ask for a refund on your educational fees
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by everozone: 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
Political alignment is a matter of choice.So whether d Yorubas av gained something or not doesn't matter.What matters is dat they av made their political choice 4 better or 4 worst.But if u ask me,I will say dat somehow they are licking their wounds
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by KINGwax007(m): 5:13pm On Sep 16, 2016
aresssa:
A quick look at the budget and what's going to each region should answer your backward and pointless question and on top of that how Lagos state obtained certification and approval for 4 oil wells and automatic 13% derivation in less than 60 days and also why Dagote refinery and sub sea pipeline in Lagos gets top FG prority and forex for speedy completion should educate you adequately.

Jobless Igbos grin
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by KINGwax007(m): 5:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
aresssa:
A quick look at the budget and what's going to each region should answer your backward and pointless question and on top of that how Lagos state obtained certification and approval for 4 oil wells and automatic 13% derivation in less than 60 days and also why Dagote refinery and sub sea pipeline in Lagos gets top FG prority and forex for speedy completion should educate you adequately.

Jobless Igbos grin
that is exactly what av been trying in futility to explain to the dumbasses o. Just because I didn't say it linearly, e don become further maths for them...
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by flokii: 5:31pm On Sep 16, 2016
@OP that's why yorubas are diff.

it's not about what we gain, it's about collective progress of d entire country. Later you'll be running ur moith, calling others bigots.. smh

1 Like

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by meccuno: 5:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
So what I can deduce from comments above is that the yorubas actually removed GEJ not because he didn't perform but what they and their region can get out of the present govt. Based on the comments, the yorubas are not after the progress of the Nation, but their hate for the igbos and minorities in the south because they feel that they the lords of the south. Also for selfish reasons. And they don't care if others die or not provided it favours them. Some times I wonder why they get angry when people say awolowo was the father of tribalism. Not my opinion,but facts I got from comments made by people from the sw.

1 Like

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by striker9(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2016
meccuno:
So what I can deduce from comments above is that the yorubas actually removed GEJ not because he didn't perform but what they and their region can get out of the present govt. Based on the comments, the yorubas are not after the progress of the Nation, but their hate for the igbos and minorities in the south because they feel that they the lords of the south. Also for selfish reasons. And they don't care if others die or not provided it favours them. Some times I wonder why they get angry when people say awolowo was the father of tribalism. Not my opinion,but facts I got from comments made by people from the sw.
Yorubas don't hate GEJ ,if only he had paid more attention to us while in office,he would have easily secured the second term in office.
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by Adiola(f): 6:24pm On Sep 16, 2016
aresssa:

yes ooooo your region can lie ehhh that was how you littered the internet with aisha fake visit to US as early as 2am only for it to be a lie kaa lying is part of una up bringing continue and here you are with another broad daylight lies this boy you are Truly joblesS
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by Dainfamous: 6:34pm On Sep 16, 2016
ONE MUSA ABDULLAH FROM KANO STATE WROTE: Please read and share;

Warning : This is very urgent to both those supporting Biafra and Niger Delta republic, read carefully and change your mind set especially the Niger deltans

Good Evening Biafrans,
My name is Musa Abdullah from Kano state. I studied at Lagos state University and presently working with Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil.

Due to my education, I have been enlightened as to the happenings in Nigeria. We in the North voted for Buhari because he is our brother. We wanted power to return to the North. We knew he cannot fix anything in Nigeria.

In our mosques, they always taught us to make sure we remove that infidel call Jonathan. We were meant to hate Jonathan with our spirit, soul and body. Infact, Igbos living in the North were very very lucky. They escaped death by the whiskers through the victory of Baba. Had Baba lost, my brothers where already on standby waiting for instructions to lynch any pig from the South. I was personally in the situation room as things unfold.

I felt for the Igbos then. I really pitied them. I knew that my brothers in the North had been brain washed but I dare not speak. I sighed in relief when Baba was declared the winner and my brothers where told to relax, that they should go to the streets and celebrate. That was how the bloodshed was averted to the glory of Allah. I knew something was really wrong with my brothers. Kano gave Buhari the highest vote. It was massively rigged in his favour. That was why the INEC officer in charge of Kano was burnt alive with his family after the election to cover up the rigging. I wept for my people.

Now what are we seeing? Baba has abandoned us. My brothers in the North are dying every day of hunger. Prices of things are so high, we can't even eat three square meal a day. My Northern Elders are not worried. They are only after power remaining in the North. Not only that, my concern now is what is about to come.
They have already planned on how to deal with the Niger Deltans. Of course you are aware that all the military personnel and weapons have been deployed in Niger Delta.

They are planning to use the Leaders of MEND to penetrate the creeks. Their only fear now is that IRAN and Russia are behind the Niger Delta Avengers. They have also contacted Jonathan trying to make him sign an agreement that will further enslave the Niger Deltans but Jonathan refused. So Baba is very angry with Jona and will do everything possible to silence the Niger Delta Avengers. As am typing now, Niger Delta has been rounded up militarily. Magnus Abe, Rotimi Amaechi, APC chairman and the leaders of MEND are in the master plan.

As for Biafrans, you people are very lucky. Buhari and my Northern Elders knew that Nnamdi Kanu has already created the awareness for you people. So they are planning now to cut South South out of Biafra so that only the five Eastern states can go with their Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu will soon be released but they want to perfect the exclusion of South South from your Biafra. We know that one Nigeria is just because of Oil. Wallahi, had it been we were the ones with the oil, Nigeria would have divided since.

Please let your brothers not protest again because Baba will kill again. Nnamdi Kanu's release is very soon but they are just making sure Niger Delta is cut off from your proposed Biafra. You people should not think that there will be anything like 2019 election, Baba will use Biafra issue as an excuse to postpone the election. South East has already been declared as Biafra, so don't expect any federal government project in your region. You have been written off already.

My advice is that you should continue to create awareness both nationally and internationally. Don't relent even though Biafra is very close.
You will get BIAFRA INSHA ALLAH
Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by VampireeM(f): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2016
KINGwax007:
AtlanticBreeze, oya, you and ur league if mumu, come together make I help u out...
OK, since u have accepted to be mumu, allow me explain what I meant..

1. The budget already has advantages over your region in terms of capital expenditures

2. No region has really felt an impact..

3. The most made was from fashola, but he's concentrating on the east for now.

4. We all knw fashola will work, so all region would get what they deserved according to the budget..

5. Now, if u refer to point 1 above. What did u think will happen when fashola is done?

grin grin

You can see how mumunic both of u are?

If u still don't get it, ask for a refund on your educational fees

Slidewaxie you have not changed at all even in year 2016.. always abusing when making comments which most times turns out to be nonsensical.. Truth is you ve not said anything factual or answered the question though you claim to be enlightened and more intelligent, well I wouldnt join issues with you on that..

Au revoir

1 Like

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by KINGwax007(m): 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
VampireeM:

Slidewaxie you have not changed at all even in year 2016.. always abusing when making comments which most times turns out to be nonsensical.. Truth is you ve not said anything factual or answered the question though you claim to be enlightened and more intelligent, well I wouldnt join issues with you on that..

Au revoir
lol...
Sorry, I can't change. But for the record, I am only catching fun.. Don't take my statements (excluding the facts) to heart...

Most times, they're just there and meant no harm...
So, remember, sincerely...I love u too..
kiss

That being said...back to the order of the day...

On the issue that I made no point...

This is my reaction to your lack to comprehend

Re: What Have The Yorubas Gained From Buhari's Administration by vanbonattel: 7:18pm On Sep 16, 2016
AtlanticBreeze:

Aresa which budget were you talking about? 2016 or 2017? which 13% derivation? Fake news.. Check the recent released stats and see the region suffering most in Nigeria.. Only a few year before yorubas start producing almajiris, oh, I forgot ibadan already has them in bunch grin grin grin

Yoruba and fake stats are like Zuma and two fingers

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Could Ngige Be Saying To Chris Uba In This Pic? / Breaking:APC Planning To Boycott 23rd Feb.,election & Install Interim.Govt. / Onnoghen: You Have Shot Yourself In The Leg, Rights Activist Tells Njc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.