Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,375 members, 7,901,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:24 PM

Lets Plead With PMB To #bringbackoureconomy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lets Plead With PMB To #bringbackoureconomy (301 Views)

Aisha Is Not Happy With PMB (Pic) / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” / Nigerians Are Not Happy With PMB See Proof. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Plead With PMB To #bringbackoureconomy by TEZT: 11:48am On Sep 16, 2016
I was actually one of the advocate for change during the last general election but note I was not involved in any form of partisan politics. I was still a youth corp member then and hoping that this #change will bring about good living standard for the average Nigerians so that I can witness a new country after my service year but to my utmost surprise, its going the other way round. We all know the prices of commodities now in the market. I'm still yet to come with the term that even my favourite noodle that I use to get for N2000 is now N2700 per carton. If this government can't at least improve our lives. Let plead with them to take us back to the standard of living we use to have before they came into power. Please let Pmb #Bringbackoureconomy

(1) (Reply)

Obaseki Will Turn Edo To Dubai, Says Running Mate / FG, States, UNFPA, DFID To Collaborate In New Initiative / Its Not Like The Fbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.