Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,262 members, 7,934,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 06:35 PM

I Experience Quick Ejaculation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Experience Quick Ejaculation (400 Views)

We’ll Treat Gono, Staph, Quick Ejaculation, Watery Sperm Etc FREE OF CHARGE! / Chris Attoh To Wife Damilola Adegbite: I Experience True Love Because Of You / U Will Not Believe What I Experience Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Experience Quick Ejaculation by Colydatom(m): 12:05pm On Sep 16, 2016
With Auntie Agatha

Dear Agatha,

Please I need your help, I am having the serious problem of quick ejaculation and this naturally, has been causing serious problem in my home. My wife is forever complaining about my performances. I have tried everything to cure it, including losing a lot of money to people who claim to have all cures, both orthodox and herbal medicines. Painfully, nothing has happened. Please help me find a solution. Save my marriage, Agatha.

Desperate Man.

Dear Desperate Man,

Sorry I cannot answer your question as well as several men who have sent this kinds of letters to me, early enough.

Although in the past, we have attempted to answer this kind of question through the help of our doctor friends but we have discovered that the problem appears to be on the increase raising fears that it might have to do with the kinds of food we are eating these days.

Actually my several researches actually give credence to the possibility that men may be suffering this condition due to poor diet combinations. Majority of men may actually be lacking the right mineral combination to stimulate enough blood flow to their anatomy. It is an established scientific fact that for the male organ to perform the way it was programmed by God, it has to have enough blood supply to awaken it from slumber. It therefore follows that for it to perform at full capacity it must have enough blood supply during its duties.

Therefore, if it is not getting enough blood to stay functional, something is obviously wrong with the process that gives blood to that region of the body. We all know from basic biology or health science that blood supply to the body, is fuelled by vitamins, amino acids and enzymes, the major reason doctors and health experts keep harping on the essence of fruits and vegetable in our diets.

Amino acids, vitamins and enzymes are the agents that make our bodies perform at full capacity. This is because they come with all the essential minerals required by our bodies to stay healthy.

This is where nutritionists come in. They are trained to tell us the kinds of mineral combinations and classification we need for our bodies to stay healthy.

There is no way your wife would not complain because your body is expected to perform its functions to her as at when due.

Go and see your doctor outside his consulting room; when he has time to listen more as a friend than when he has others competing for his attention.

Engage him in a discussion of the functions of amino acids, enzymes and vitamins to our bodies. Tell him to help you get the combination that will stimulate more blood supply to your anatomy. You are desperate to find a solution, so be determined to do something differently by befriending your doctor so he would have patience to think along with you and go the extra mile to ask and read on how this problem can be solved.

If you depend on his normal office hours, you may not find solutions; not because he doesn’t want to help you but that he has no profound reasons to go the extra mile.

Good luckMore: http://newsherald.com.ng/2016/09/experience-quick-ejaculation/

(1) (Reply)

Out Of Prison Where Is Ber Ber And Christiana / What If ? (A Short Romance Story) / #angry --ways How Ladies Make Their Men Look Worthless

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.