Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,617 members, 7,914,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:55 AM

Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. (1433 Views)

Watch Official Call Of Duty: WWII Trailer / Call Of Duty:infinite Warfare Vs Battlefield 1(opinions & Reviews) / Official Call Of Duty: Black Ops 3 Community For PS4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. by damola44(m): 12:56pm On Sep 16, 2016
In Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare's campaign, you'll go up against Games of Thrones star Kit Harington and UFC fighter Conor McGregor in an intergalactic war. The latest story trailer (above) gives us our first look at their characters.

Harington plays Admiral Salen Kotch of the Settlement Defense Front, while McGregor plays one of his lackeys, Captain Bradley Fillion. There's plenty of Harington in the above trailer, but you only get to see McGregor for a few seconds--fittingly, he punches you in the face.

The story revolves around a space war that occurred after Earth was stripped of its resources. It's described as a "classic war story" by Activision in a press release, but you will spend a fair amount of time in outer space. Despite this, the trailer also shows scenes on Earth.

Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare releases for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on November 4. Special editions of the game come with a remastered version of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. At launch, Modern Warfare Remastered features the full campaign and 10 multiplayer maps, with the other six coming in December.

Infinite Warfare continues the tradition of Call of Duty games with Zombies modes this year with what looks like an insanity-fuelled, '80s-inspired romp. Zombies in Spaceland stars Pee-Wee Herman actor Paul Reubens and David Hasselhoff (Baywatch).
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_RI3bZhU50
Re: Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. by damola44(m): 1:04pm On Sep 16, 2016
This new trailer shows s us a first look at Kit Harington AND Conor McGregor.
Personal opinion - I might have been to quick to judge cod iw, by the first reveal trailer. But after watching this one I gotta say I was surprised and I actually enjoyed it, it looked very promising. So let see how it goes. The game will be released by November 4 or so.
Re: Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. by paularo: 6:17pm On Sep 16, 2016
If I buy INFINITE WARFARE it's to play the multiplayer mode. Not the single player career mode. It's. Boring to me.
Re: Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. by damola44(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2016
paularo:
If I buy INFINITE WARFARE it's to play the multiplayer mode. Not the single player career mode. It's. Boring to me.
Like I said let's see how it goes, keep an open mind.
Re: Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. by Proffdada: 8:02am On Sep 18, 2016
They had to change the trailer after so much YouTube dislikes on the 1st one
Re: Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. by paularo: 11:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
damola44:

Like I said let's see how it goes, keep an open mind.
Ok. After watching YouTube videos I will decide if it's makes sense for multiplayer.
Re: Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. by LucemFerre: 8:34am On Sep 19, 2016
paularo:

How the fvck do you its boring? Have you played it?
Re: Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. by paularo: 11:59am On Sep 19, 2016
LucemFerre:

How the fvck do you its boring? Have you played it?
my personal opinion, i have played single player campaign mission for over a decade now, after you finish playing the single player campaign mission, what are you going to do with the game? Most Nigerians would be looking for who to swap the game with. PLAY MULTIPLAYER.. IT'S NEVER ENDING!
Re: Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. by culirefm0nst4r: 5:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
paularo:

my personal opinion, i have played single player campaign mission for over a decade now, after you finish playing the single player campaign mission, what are you going to do with the game? Most Nigerians would be looking for who to swap the game with. PLAY MULTIPLAYER.. IT'S NEVER ENDING!

I understand that after you finish the campaign you have nothing else to do with it... What I don't understand is how you knew it is boring when the beta isn't even out yet... Care to explain that?
Re: Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. by paularo: 9:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
culirefm0nst4r:

I understand that after you finish the campaign you have nothing else to do with it... What I don't understand is how you knew it is boring when the beta isn't even out yet... Care to explain that?

The alpha is out already. Some YouTubers played the multiplayer during the COD XP Event. Infinite ward themselves have been releasing campaign gameplay footage on YouTube. I've watched quite a few of the campaign missions. It's good but all I'm saying is within a week yo can finish it and it becomes boring. But Multiplayer doesn't get boring. if you are competitive
Re: Official Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare New Trailer. by culirefm0nst4r: 10:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
paularo:

The alpha is out already. Some YouTubers played the multiplayer during the COD XP Event. Infinite ward themselves have been releasing campaign gameplay footage on YouTube. I've watched quite a few of the campaign missions. It's good but all I'm saying is within a week yo can finish it and it becomes boring. But Multiplayer doesn't get boring. if you are competitive
Alright, I get it

(1) (Reply)

How To Download And Play Mortal Kombat X Apk / FIFA 18 Game Officially Unveiled, See Features / Download Pes19 For PS4 & Xbox One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.