Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,920 members, 7,872,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed (15500 Views)

No Ransom Was Paid For The Release Of Chibok Girls – Lai Mohammed / Chibok Girls; Lai Mohammed, Oby Ezekwesili & Others Head To Sambisa Forest. PICS / "FG Did Not Swap Boko Haram Prisoners For The 21 Chibok Girls" - Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by slimsoshady(m): 11:15pm On Sep 16, 2016
cry undecided angry

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by micflo28(m): 11:33pm On Sep 16, 2016
this is the fifty-earth time they are warming up to be rescued undecided odikwaegwu
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by cuteboy2: 12:14am On Sep 17, 2016
Fryzi:
I wonder why Buhari govt is so fund of launching everything. Incompetent!

Gbam. Sharp observation.

Even when they want to lie to Nigerians, they will launch the lies!!

3 Likes

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by AsoRockz01(m): 12:33am On Sep 17, 2016
What this government is planning is Very wicked. How can Buhari assent to swapping of terrorist with the unexisting cHibok girls. This is just a ploy to free those boys he used in destabilising GEJ's govt.

God will fight for us.

1 Like

Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by engrshakespeare: 12:54am On Sep 17, 2016
korel9:

A distraction from the plagiarism saga ko?
God go punish APC (and the mod wey go find this comment offensive) for life.
I am vexing seriously.
So u had to quote d whole thing to say this, who ur vex help
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by rhektor(m): 2:58am On Sep 17, 2016
That's lie in action
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by Unlimited22: 3:06am On Sep 17, 2016
Lie Mohammed strikes again.
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by HtwoOw: 4:51am On Sep 17, 2016
eshietIntrepid:
U mean APC have succeeded in doctoring in some girls to claim being chibok girls?
Because there nothing like chibok girls.

Not long ago APC test the first girl they trained to play as one of chibok girls having seen how the public reacted, they re now ready to present us with more.

Nonsense

This administration is trying it's best but bad Belle people like you never did and never will appreciate it
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by Ikechukwu48: 5:27am On Sep 17, 2016
We all know the chibok girls are a scam...so just tell your boys to bring them out, compensate both the boys and the girls and let's keep on moving.

The nollywood script should end already. It's now stale and tasteless
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by YOUNGESTPABLO(m): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2016
in Nigeria I don't know but we have the greatest liars as per the ones that give up
but person that lie he knows he is lie habi
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by ibrolis(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2016
Do u really tink der are any missing Chibok girls at all?
Hummm....it is well
ganisucks:

http://dailypost.ng/2016/09/16/breaking-federal-government-launches-fresh-bid-rescue-chibok-girls/
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by tsamson(m): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2016
HtwoOw:

Nonsense

This administration is trying it's best but bad Belle people like you never did and never will appreciate it

May God Punish Any Mod that Ban me if i call this myopic monkey a Retired Fool... Anyway one a fool, always a fool...
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by korel9: 8:08am On Sep 17, 2016
engrshakespeare:

So u had to quote d whole thing to say this, who ur vex help
Thank God u got d message grin grin
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by HtwoOw: 9:09am On Sep 17, 2016
tsamson:

May God Punish Any Mod that Ban me if i call this myopic monkey a Retired Fool... Anyway one a fool, always a fool...

Lalasticlala, cao, oamj4 don't ban me for telling this person that his parents are

myopic monkey a Retired Fool... Anyway one a fool, always a fool his words not mine
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by iamKeo(m): 10:12am On Sep 17, 2016
He is back
grin
Sir we missed your LIES
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by ceejayxy(m): 10:32am On Sep 17, 2016
lai lie
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by basadenet: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2016
gurunlocker:
They will bring those kids out in 2018 as part of campaign....

You are right. Nigerians play politics with anything including human beings. God will surely judge them all.
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by tsamson(m): 1:23pm On Sep 17, 2016
HtwoOw:

Lalasticlala, cao, oamj4 don't ban me for telling this person that his parents are

myopic monkey a Retired Fool... Anyway one a fool, always a fool his words not mine

well i wont abuse your parent... I strongly think you're uncultured and without a common ethics...

Youre just as clueless as The Dullard of Daura Land...

SMH...
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by Khameal007(m): 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
My younger brother was in Jss3 when these girls went missing... now he just resumed his ss3.

They should refrain from the term 'girls and start addressing them as women.
Re: We Have Began The Process Of Rescuing Chibok Girls: Lai Mohammed by Donwizbro(m): 7:34pm On Sep 17, 2016
Yobo34:

A full grown up man.. I kneel down greet ur english oh!
actually i've grown, but not that fool. #winks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uzor-Kalu: I Shouted That Nigeria Already In Recession In 2014, But Was Abused / Nigeria’s Economy Slipping - World Bank / Flooding: Atiku To Tour Impacted States On Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.