Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,134 members, 7,890,815 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Job Offer Is Best To Take - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Job Offer Is Best To Take (470 Views)

What Job Can I Do To Raise 40k For The Next Three Months / What Job Can A Secondary School Leaver Do In Nigeria? / What Job Seeker Needs To Learn From Jobberman Recent Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Job Offer Is Best To Take by bethyz(m): 4:59pm On Sep 16, 2016
Please I need you advice. A friend of mine I have been working somewhere in which case transportation to the place is like 7k a month and she ends 20k as salary as a Teacher. Due to distance and nature of the economy now she decided to get a school close by. Stil 20k but she just found out the school is owing workers for two months now. Should she go back to her school or stay with the new school though she will get home lesson to do around.
Re: What Job Offer Is Best To Take by misterkay(m): 6:43pm On Sep 16, 2016
She should stick to her present place. Schools/organizations that owe workers salaries will always owe, it is in their DNA.
Re: What Job Offer Is Best To Take by bethyz(m): 12:14am On Sep 18, 2016
Its tough as they have replaced

(1) (Reply)

Advanced Mobile Vacancy / A Firm In Lagos Is In Need Of A Stock Manager / Administrative Job Badly Needed In Akure, Ondo-state.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.