Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,674 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:13 PM

Mind The Way You Handle Your Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mind The Way You Handle Your Girlfriend (573 Views)

As A Guy, How Do You Handle A Woman Who Is Not Impressed By Money? / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Or Boyfriend Has Lost Interest In The Relationship / Guys! :how To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mind The Way You Handle Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2016
I saw this question on fb.. Afraid catch me o

U had a quarrel with ur girlfriend and u threatened her
that u are coming to her house to deal with her. On
getting there, u meant her brodas snapping photos like
dis.
Wat will u do??

Re: Mind The Way You Handle Your Girlfriend by scaramenga: 7:10pm On Sep 16, 2016
Simple I will walk up to them and ask for directions to my haus
Re: Mind The Way You Handle Your Girlfriend by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 16, 2016
scaramenga:
Simple I will walk up to them and ask for directions to my haus
lol... afraid dae catch u?

(1) (Reply)

Where Is Olajumoke, The Bread Seller? / How Many Of Us Can Eat This Type Of Cake... / I Was Played, Details Inside!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.