Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,403 members, 7,937,234 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:03 PM

Pyhno And 2baba Dapper In These New Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pyhno And 2baba Dapper In These New Photo (1519 Views)

Davido Looking Dapper In Suit - See Pictures / Kiss Daniel And His Brotherhood Looking Dapper In Suit In New Photo. / Peter Okoye And 2Baba Share A Selfie As They Arrive Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pyhno And 2baba Dapper In These New Photo by marryjesus: 10:54pm On Sep 16, 2016
Someone who deserves you sees your imperfections.They know you’re moody, strong, and hard to handle. And not only do they appreciate it, they also wouldn’t change it… even if they don’t like it all the time." Pyhno added
See more at http://www.akelicious.com/2016/09/pyhno-and-2baba-dapper-in-these-new.html?m=1

Re: Pyhno And 2baba Dapper In These New Photo by opeyemiieblog(m): 11:00pm On Sep 16, 2016
lovely people
Re: Pyhno And 2baba Dapper In These New Photo by Jessidaisy4(f): 11:04pm On Sep 16, 2016

Re: Pyhno And 2baba Dapper In These New Photo by jmichlins(m): 11:07pm On Sep 16, 2016
if I tell you that I don't feel the first photo then know that lai will make heaven before me
Re: Pyhno And 2baba Dapper In These New Photo by Zambux(f): 11:08pm On Sep 16, 2016
Cute pipul

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Tekno / Bbnaija: Efe Still Got Hope In His Kind Of Rap / Chika Ike Displays Her Newly Acquired Designer Bags And Shoes On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.