Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:10 AM

Patience Jonathan's $15m To Go Into TSA - EFCC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan's $15m To Go Into TSA - EFCC (22091 Views)

$15M: Patience Jonathan Loses In court / Cash Inflow Into TSA Hits N 4.3trn / Companies Plead Guilty To Laundering “Patience Jonathan’s $15m” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan's $15m To Go Into TSA - EFCC by mirinda01(m): 6:16am On Sep 18, 2016
double0seven:

there is no paper or documented link between the companies, the bank accounts and Mrs. Patience Jonathan, so EFFC prosecuted the documented owners of the companies' account.

it's now up to Patience Jonathan to prove her case in court.
Then why is she claiming the money? As you can see, she is the one implicating her self.
Re: Patience Jonathan's $15m To Go Into TSA - EFCC by erico2k2(m): 9:24am On Sep 18, 2016
Re: Patience Jonathan's $15m To Go Into TSA - EFCC by emorse(m): 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Kingsley1000:
i don't know why this country is so fragile with tackling corruption ....in a sane society this woman would have been in jail,they did it to ibori who stole meager amount

You see what I said that day is beginning to happen. These people know how to whip up sentiments. Tribe and religion are two of their most potent weapons.
https://www.nairaland.com/3363516/niger-delta-group-vows-bomb

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kingsley Egeson Slumps And Dies At A Public Function In Imo State (photos) / South East/south West Battle Over 2023 Presidency / I Can’t Complain Of The Mess I Inherited—buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.