Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,152 members, 7,890,889 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Before Eve There Was Lilith - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before Eve There Was Lilith (840 Views)

The Missionary Lilith / Lilith: The First Wife Of Adam / Lilith: Adam's First Wife. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before Eve There Was Lilith by Atheists: 7:49am On Oct 10, 2009
After God created Adam, who was alone, He said, 'It is not good for man to be alone.' He then created a woman for Adam, from the earth, as He had created Adam himself, and called her Lilith. Adam and Lilith immediately began to fight. She said, 'I will not lie below,' and he said, 'I will not lie beneath you, but only on top. For you are fit only to be in the bottom position, while I am to be the superior one.' Lilith responded, 'We are equal to each other inasmuch as we were both created from the earth.' But they would not listen to one another. When Lilith saw this, she pronounced the Ineffable Name and flew away into the air.
Re: Before Eve There Was Lilith by AjaraEwuro: 8:44am On Oct 10, 2009
na so.
Re: Before Eve There Was Lilith by donjon: 9:00am On Oct 10, 2009
I thought lilith was a demon?
Re: Before Eve There Was Lilith by parislomo(f): 10:54am On Oct 10, 2009
trust you are kiddin and so would just *roflol*
Re: Before Eve There Was Lilith by Abuzola(m): 11:08am On Oct 10, 2009
'as for those who disbelieve, their deeds are like a mirage in a desert. The thirsty one thinks it to be water, until he comes up to it he finds it to be nothing, but he finds Allah with him, who will pay him his due (HELL). And Allah is swift in taking account'
Quran 24:39
Re: Before Eve There Was Lilith by sexyLeamon(f): 11:16am On Oct 11, 2009
nonsense
Re: Before Eve There Was Lilith by sexyLeamon(f): 11:19am On Oct 11, 2009
Abuzola:

'and whoever seeks a religion other than Islam, it will never be accepted and in the hereafter he will be one of the losers' Quran 3:85
undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Atheism And Religion / Muslims,is Abortion Permitted In Islam?help Pls. / Sharia Law Comes To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.