Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,640 members, 7,944,954 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (160) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (265732 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Picox8: 9:20am On Aug 30, 2022
cool
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 12:22pm On Aug 30, 2022
nique should be catching a bullet
lou is a fvcking pussy!!!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by hotswagg12: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2022
zeusis:
nique should be catching a bullet
lou is a fvcking pussy!!!
If nique should catch a bullet, the cops will know its kanan's family who did it and will come after them and why will they do something as stupid as that. Lou is getting matured and trying to diversify.

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Temrado: 10:40am On Sep 14, 2022
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 11:30am On Sep 18, 2022
Power book 111 season2. The story line is honey. So intriguing. Raising kanan is indeed making up for all the boring seasons

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by hotswagg12: 5:52pm On Sep 18, 2022
donephi:
Power book 111 season2. The story line is honey. So intriguing. Raising kanan is indeed making up for all the boring seasons
You are spot on. It's one of the best story line so far.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2022
I knew Crown had it coming, mumu felt way too comfortable dealing with a gangster.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 9:21pm On Sep 19, 2022
Ibunkun1:
I knew Crown had it coming, mumu felt way too comfortable dealing with a gangster.
He thought he was one or maybe he's really needed for his akunuche in music. He's got a loud mouth

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:30pm On Sep 19, 2022
donephi:
He thought he was one or maybe he's really needed for his akunuche in music. He's got a loud mouth

grin the way he rubs it on lou's face self na another thing grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 12:14am On Sep 20, 2022
Ibunkun1:

grin the way he rubs it on lou's face self na another thing grin
what did that lady say when she walked in seeing lou killing crown
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 12:18am On Sep 20, 2022
donephi:
what did that lady say when she walked in seeing lou killing crown

She asked what they would do about crown's body. I dey feel some kind bad vibes about this zisa sha, maybe she's the one that'll mess him up

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 6:48am On Sep 20, 2022
Ibunkun1:

She asked what they would do about crown's body. I dey feel some kind bad vibes about this zisa sha, maybe she's the one that'll mess him up
It looks like it. Not sure this is her first time of seeing someone killed. Her calmness in that circumstances needs to be study. However, she might have something off her sleeves

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by veekid(m): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2022
donephi:
It looks like it. Not sure this is her first time of seeing someone killed. Her calmness in that circumstances needs to be study. However, she might have something off her sleeves
Ibunkun1:

That zisa girl wan fúck Lou, and I like the way nique and worrel played Raq sha

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2022
veekid:

That girl na trouble. But Lou is too messed up to see it
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2022
donephi:

She's obviously seen Someone murdered before. She's not as innocent as she looks

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 9:15am On Sep 21, 2022
Ibunkun1:
we talked about this earlier on grin

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2022
Ibunkun1:

I think fareed wants lou outta the way using zisa
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2022
zeusis:

we talked about this earlier on grin

grin yes o, the person that I even thought would distract him form giving in to his resentment against crown was the one that encouraged him to kill crown grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 9:18am On Sep 21, 2022
zeusis:

I think fareed wants lou outta the way using zisa

You have a point. Lou can't see anything straight right now because of his music stuff

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 9:22am On Sep 21, 2022
veekid:

lou doesn't want to mix pleasure with business. But now he has no choice since the girl saw him clip crown

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 9:23am On Sep 21, 2022
Ibunkun1:

grin yes o, the person that I even thought would distract him form giving in to his resentment against crown was the one that encouraged him to kill crown grin grin
grin grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 9:26am On Sep 21, 2022
Ibunkun1:

You have a point. Lou can't see anything straight right now because of his music stuff
crown was one hell of a stvpid fellow. He and lou would have excelled at this music thing

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Just wondering what will happen to Unique. Becoming a mediator and link between those two is cokky and really dicey. However, he's amongst them too.

Never knew the police lady is a lesbian even though I saw it coming from the way she was always looking at Dru, always trying to be of assistance.

Dru meeting her mum and Marvin going to confront her in her house is another kettle of fish.

Kanan keeping away his communication with his Dad from his mum was intelligent. Let's see what plays out.

I love this particular book( raising Kanan)

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by hotswagg12: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2022
donephi:
Just wondering what will happen to Unique. Becoming a mediator and link between those two is cokky and really dicey. However, he's amongst them too.

Never knew the police lady is a lesbian even though I saw it coming from the way she was always looking at Dru, always trying to be of assistance.

Dru meeting her mum and Marvin going to confront her in her house is another kettle of fish.

Kanan keeping away his communication with his Dad from his mum was intelligent. Let's see what plays out.

Its one of the best book of power with a lot lessons to be learned and the actors are very good at the role especially Raq and Marvin.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2022
hotswagg12:
Its one of the best book of power with a lot lessons to be learned and the actors are very good at the role especially Raq and Marvin.

Yeah, Marvin na one good funny guy. And it seems everyone is sleeping on Famous grin he's good too.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Shakathezulu1: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Yeah, Marvin na one good funny guy. And it seems everyone is sleeping on Famous grin he's good too.
Only time, I saw Marvin not chewing, licking or drinking something was when, he went to confront his baby-mama. That guy too funny.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 21, 2022
Shakathezulu1:

Only time, I saw Marvin not chewing, licking or drinking something was when, he went to confront his baby-mama. That guy too funny.

grin grin grin maybe na that food them go use kill am self

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 10:56pm On Sep 21, 2022
donephi:

who be dru again na
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by zeusis(m): 10:58pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ibunkun1:

I like the way Renee looks at him. Can't wait to see them bed each other grin

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by donephi(m): 7:37am On Sep 22, 2022
zeusis:

who be dru again na
I meant Marvin's daughter.,.can't remember her name again
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Shakathezulu1: 8:32am On Sep 22, 2022
Ibunkun1:

Make we dey see, 1 thing, I have learnt in POWER is anybody fit die.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Shakathezulu1: 8:33am On Sep 22, 2022
donephi:
I meant Marvin's daughter.,.can't remember her name again
Jukebox

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (157) (158) (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) ... (189) (Reply)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House / Cuando Seas Mia: 'When You Are Mine'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.