Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,826 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (257942 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by N0favors: 8:41am On Jul 24, 2018
Sirfeeking:

The bolded might be true,I am suspecting both Tasha and Kanan.There is a secret between them.Proctor cannot escape Mark's wrath,he is the weakest link right now,followed by Valdez.Proctor cannot handle the heat for long,his daughter is his weakness.Mark and his team will surely use that against him,believe me he would sell out in no time.Proctor has the best evidence to nail both Tommy and Ghost,he kept the tape recovered from the late homeland security official for a reason.

I'm enjoying the introduction of the Tahino gangs to the script,Kanan is the latest member and the only black member cool Kanan is the true definition of a gangster.

You're very right about Proctor. He's loyal but the weakest link still and like you said, he's got evidence to nail Tommy and St Patrick. I hope it never happens tho. Lol

Tasha? Whichever way she ends, I don't care anymore. She's shít lol. As for Kanan? I know he won't last long cuz fity can't play lead for too long

Let's wait till Sunday cheesy cheesy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by silenze: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2018
queenfav:
I noticed she still wants him.. Apparently she can't gets high because off Jamie and just can't help herself. Infact, both of them are still into each other.

yea, aside that, there was something else.

just as the camera view was now from outside through the window, you will notice that other law enforcement woman watching them through. you need to watch the closing part of that last scene very close.

that woman's puzzle is solved.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by queenfav(f): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2018
silenze:

yea, aside that, there was something else.

just as the camera view was now from outside through the window, you will notice that other law enforcement woman watching them through. you need to watch the closing part of that last scene very close.

that woman's puzzle is solved.

chai.. Lemme go and watch again. Damn! I didn't see anyone but d waitress o.

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by hismerhill(m): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2018
Watching d last episode and all the suspense plus d connection of d story, I started imagining how to kidnap Courtney Kemp if I were in America and make her narrate d whole story to me. Because I must confess dis series has gotten a big part of me lately.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 11:47am On Jul 24, 2018
If not for anything, I love the way the cast were allowed to use gangster slang...the motherfvcking, bullshìt etc
It's feels like our pidgin here
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 11:49am On Jul 24, 2018
N0favors:
You're very right about Proctor. He's loyal but the weakest link still and like you said, he's got evidence to nail Tommy and St Patrick. I hope it never happens tho. Lol

Tasha? Whichever way she ends, I don't care anymore. She's shít lol. As for Kanan? I know he won't last long cuz fity can't play lead for too long

Let's wait till Sunday cheesy cheesy
I believe Tasha is doing the right thing.She is just protecting the kids because it is obvious Ghost will surely pay for his crime.The end is near sad

My major concern is the safety of the tape,Proctor should be extremely careful because he is dealing with the angels of death at the moment(we all know what Ghost and Tommy are capable of)

I really feel sorry for Valdez,she is very intelligent and hardworking but she is too emotional.She just can't do without Ghost's d*ck wink,the only consolation for her is to get pregnant for Ghost.

Kanan(LordBaelish of power) is not going to die now,he is too smart and street wise.He is the only nigga without any weakness,he has no friend,family etc.He has nothing to lose so it would take more than nine bullets to take him down tongue

I'm patiently waiting for the "Dremenez" romance,if you know you know...

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 1:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sirfeeking:
I believe Tasha is doing the right thing.She is just protecting the kids because it is obvious Ghost will surely pay for his crime.The end is near sad

My major concern is the safety of the tape,Proctor should be extremely careful because he is dealing with the angels of death at the moment(we all know what Ghost and Tommy are capable of)

I really feel sorry for Valdez,she is very intelligent and hardworking but she is too emotional.She just can't do without Ghost's d*ck wink,the only consolation for her is to get pregnant for Ghost.

Kanan(LordBaelish of power) is not going to die now,he is too smart and street wise.He is the only nigga without any weakness,he has no friend,family etc.He has nothing to lose so it would take more than nine bullets to take him down tongue

you are wrong with your predictions
Jon Mak is using his partner in crime, that dump ass that is trying hard to be hilarious. Well the idiot will soon find out and Tommy will kill tereci b4 he get the chance to talk.
Proctor,ghost and Tommy are safe they may lose everything but not going to prison. The only person I'm afraid for is Valdez she have enough people that are on her case
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 24, 2018
obontami:

These sites ain't working bro.

Download this app "movie box" it will prompt u on the compatible video player app u will download with it...u will thank me later...it's got all the movies and series in the world as far back as 1920 to the one release 1minite ago..the movie or series yet to released is already there as an advert, once it's out..they upload

Normally I stream live cos I have access to unlimited WiFi..... If u have the same just stream and enjoy live no need to first down load....
but if u are on a buying of small data level .... Instead of clicking play once it brings out the long list of option after u select the file....click on the last option....."copy streaming link..."

Go paste on ur browser...click enter..it will load and start playing the moving on it browser automatically...however u need to pause since u don't wanna stream realtime...look to the right to click the download icon...kapish it downloads on ur fone or memory card...saves u data and can always watch later..
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sirfeeking:
cool I'm just guessing.Believe me this is the beginning of the end of Ghost and valdez cry

Every series has its own super hero....for game of thrones it's j.Snow....

For power..u know who it is or rather ...who they are.....ghost, Angela, and Tommy will always find a way out...
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 1:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
sod09:
you are wrong with your predictions
Jon Mak is using his partner in crime, that dump ass that is trying hard to be hilarious. Well the idiot will soon find out and Tommy will kill tereci b4 he get the chance to talk.
Proctor,ghost and Tommy are safe they may lose everything but not going to prison. The only person I'm afraid for is Valdez she have enough people that are on her case
Nice analysis,my major concern is the desperation of Jon Mark to nail Tommy,Ghost,Proctor and Valdez.Tommy is sceptical about Teresi but he is beginning to like him,I'm happy his mum warned him to be careful with Tereci.

Tommy should watch out for Tereci,Kanan and the Tahinos,Kanan just poisoned the heart of the Tahino gang leader,he is the mastermind behind the attack on the Tahinos for his selfish interest.Unfortunately the Tahinos believe it was Tommy shortcomings sad

Someone should rain bullets on Mark and Diego Jimenez

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Nice analysis,my major concern is the desperation of Jon Mark to nail Tommy,Ghost,Proctor and Valdez.Tommy is sceptical about Teresi but he is beginning to like him,I'm happy his mum warned him to be careful with Tereci.

Tommy should watch out for Tereci,Kanan and the Tahinos,Kanan just poisoned the heart of the Tahino gang leader,he is the mastermind behind the attack on the Tahinos for his selfish interest.Unfortunately the Tahinos believe it was Tommy shortcomings sad

Someone should rain bullets on Mark and Diego Jimenez
Kannan will be the head of connect that is for sure ATM... Ghost and Proctor can save Angela ,Tommy can handle himself.
It's all boils down to season 6 when the war against Kannan will start, I won't be suprise if it's Tariq that will kill kannan
Joh Mak is interested in being the head of the department and that will lead to his downfall cos the mumu partner will soon find out
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 1:30pm On Jul 24, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Every series has its own super hero....for game of thrones it's j.Snow....

For power..u know who it is or rather ...who they are.....ghost, Angela, and Tommy will always find a way out...
You are right but the plot is all about crime,investigation etc, the producer are trying to pass a message across to the public which is justice and freedom.Courtney Kemp should do the needful.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by chatroom: 1:31pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by chatroom: 1:32pm On Jul 24, 2018

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2018
sod09:
Kannan will be the head of connect that is for sure ATM... Ghost and Proctor can save Angela ,Tommy can handle himself.
It's all boils down to season 6 when the war against Kannan will start, I won't be suprise if it's Tariq that will kill kannan
Season 6? angry shocked and the suspense continues...still waiting for game of thrones,narcos,into the badland,mcmafia and vikings sad
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 1:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Season 6? angry shocked and the suspense continues...still waiting for game of thrones,narcos,into the badland,mcmafia and vikings sad
you think it's will end in 5??
Well they renewed last year to 6 which I think will be the last and btw the sex scenes are short and annoying angry
Waiting for Tasha and the bald lawyer to screw grin

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 1:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
sod09:
you think it's will end in 5??
Well they renewed last year to 6 which I think will be the last and btw the sex scenes are short and annoying angry
Waiting for Tasha and the bald lawyer to screw grin
I don't know but I'm going with your school of thought,season 6 is possible.

Short and boring sex scenes...no thanks to Julio premature exit,so sad his killer "Dre" couldn't give us what we want

Bald lawyer would be boring as fvck in bed cool,I'm not expecting much from lawyer "Apari" maybe 50 seconds missionary style tongue Tasha will surely miss Ghost 6 packs
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sirfeeking:
I don't know but I'm going with your school of thought,season 6 is possible.

Short and boring sex scenes...no thanks to Julio premature exit,so sad his killer "Dre" couldn't give us what we want

Bald lawyer would be boring as fvck in bed cool,I'm not expecting much from lawyer "Apari" maybe 50 seconds missionary style tongue Tasha will surely miss Ghost 6 packs
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sirfeeking:
You are right but the plot is all about crime,investigation etc, the producer are trying to pass a message across to the public which is justice and freedom.Courtney Kemp should do the needful.

U sound like a moralist....lol

My brother this is hollywood make beleif... With its usual content, action supplied by the drug dealers, unexplainable love that will always come together no matter what..Angela and Ghost....
The bad guy...Dre and Kannan...that will eventually get the bullet.....including other several pawns..

This movie isn't portraying anything about tru justice....it's making the audience love a fuccking drug dealer and a twisted sexy FBI agent...

And from what I've seen so far..it won't end in a tragedy...the only justice according to this movie...is Ghost loving up Angela and making it out to Mexico alive....including Tommy controlling the whole drug dealing biz...

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 2:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
1StopRudeness:

My brother this is hollywood make beleif... With its usual content, action supplied by the drug dealers, unexplainable love that will always come together no matter what..Angela and Ghost....
The bad guy...Dre and Kannan...that will eventually get the bullet.....including other several pawns..

This movie isn't portraying anything about tru justice....it's making the audience love a fuccking drug dealer and a twisted sexy FBI agent...

And from what I've seen so far..it won't end in a tragedy...the only justice according to this movie...is Ghost loving up Angela and making it out to Mexico alive....including Tommy controlling the whole drug dealing biz...

You are absolutely correct with the bolded,we like am like dat sha grin

Enjoy the rest of your day

Cc sod09
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by LordBaelish: 2:11pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sirfeeking:

Who summons me?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 2:18pm On Jul 24, 2018
Sirfeeking:

You are absolutely correct with the bolded,we like am like dat sha grin

Enjoy the rest of your day

Cc sod09
you too bro
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 2:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
1StopRudeness:

correct
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 6:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin grin grin Apologies....was talking about Lor.dbaelish(little finger) of game of thrones.Cheers...
LordBaelish:

Who summons me?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by silenze: 10:44am On Jul 27, 2018
queenfav:
chai.. Lemme go and watch again. Damn! I didn't see anyone but d waitress o.

ok, my bad.

think i mistook her for the Lady. thanx for that
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Sirfeeking(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sod09 have you seen the new episode,Ghostworld is falling apart.He is having guilty conscience,he wanna become a better person..hope it is not too late.

By the way..happy weekend

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sirfeeking:
Sod09 have you seen the new episode,Ghostworld is falling apart.He is having guilty conscience,he wanna become a better person..hope it is not too late.

yeah....I did, I'm loving the whole dirty job kanan is doing
For the first time I never pity ghost it's been coming, I'm glad he's seeing the reality, well remember I told you Tommy and ghost are safe that Angela will need help to escape to for that reason proctor will also get back on track.
I need an Oscar abeg

Happy weekend too bro, I enjoyed Kendrick Lamar appearance too

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 4:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sirfeeking:

It's just a low. He will be back. I don't trust the black priest though.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 4:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
sod09:
yeah....I did, I'm loving the whole dirty job kanan is doing
For the first time I never pity ghost it's been coming, I'm glad he's seeing the reality, well remember I told you Tommy and ghost are safe that Angela will need help to escape to for that reason proctor will also get back on track.
I need an Oscar abeg

Happy weekend too bro, I enjoyed Kendrick Lamar appearance too
Ghost problems are half-solved once Proctor is back up. Tate is a bas.tard.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 5:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Timbuktu14:
Ghost problems are half-solved once Proctor is back up. Tate is a bas.tard.
I don't think so, if ghost go down Angela will go too
That's why she trying to use Tommy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Minjim: 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
edimolu:
has he bleeped tasha?
ChaI! severally

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (188) (Reply)

Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.