Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,216 members, 7,880,793 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:56 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (78) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (257936 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (188) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Didi2d(m): 5:51pm On Jan 16, 2020
Aystarz:

Ghost is dead as fvck, bro. All these conspiracy theories are just hogwash.

Ahhh!

Why na!

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ace16(m): 9:21pm On Jan 16, 2020
Please which other son was Tommy’s mom talking about? Was I the only one who heard that part?
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rossycee(f): 10:11pm On Jan 16, 2020
jumper524:
nah!! Tommy won't shoot ghost with 1bullet.
He shot his own father more than once remember.
I think i believe this theory.. And i strongly doubt is Tasha or could it be tariq.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Rossycee(f): 10:12pm On Jan 16, 2020
akindele91:
Tommy is not a suspect... I guess dre saw tommy close to truth because he was on his way to warn James about paz because paz was desperate and ready to hire any hitman to take out ghost at DAT moment....
Okay let's look at tariq then..
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Witchersunited: 10:27pm On Jan 16, 2020
Ace16:
Please which other son was Tommy’s mom talking about? Was I the only one who heard that part?
I don't care anymore

I think, ghost really died but they know that if they reveal it quick, people will tune out, so they are giving it to is slowly, last two episodes were annoying, nobody cares about how Paz feels, most of us fast forward when she is on screen, don't know why show runners do this, GOT all over again.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by DSHADOWWALKER: 3:01am On Jan 17, 2020
I still don't understand why people still think, Ghost is dead.
They have already gave fans a clue already.

The new spin-off from power has been titled "Ghost"

Will you make a series with the name of a dead man?

Definitely No.

When you watched Narcos, it was about Pablo Escobar.

Peaky blinders is about Tommy shelby.

The originals was mainly about Klause Michelson.

Game of thrones was mainly about JOHN snow.

So therefore the new spin-off "GHOST" will be about James saint Patrick.

It's simple common sense.

I feel The New spin-off will be about Ghost's political journey with his new Lover Ramona and his democratic party.

I knew Ramona which is a very very great actress is in the sixth season just to prepare her for the new spin-off storyline.

The new spin-off i feel it's going to be a political war between the Democrats and the Republicans and then majorly on Tariq.

Well i might be wrong though.

Calm down,the spinoff is set around 20years before the events of power
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 8:30am On Jan 17, 2020
Ace16:
Don't forget James was like a son to her... so in my own opinion when she said my other son she meant tommy

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 11:06am On Jan 17, 2020
Witchersunited:
I don't care anymore

I think, ghost really died but they know that if they reveal it quick, people will tune out, so they are giving it to is slowly, last two episodes were annoying, nobody cares about how Paz feels, most of us fast forward when she is on screen, don't know why show runners do this, GOT all over again.
Hahaha, I made mention of that GOT feeling earlier on
To the Mod that deleted my comments people like you are worse than abacha,well done oo
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 17, 2020
Ace16:

It was ghost.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ace16(m): 11:47am On Jan 17, 2020
Brosjay3:

It was ghost.

Hmm.. I never saw that coming.. how come there was no clue to that. If I’m to go by your word, I guess it was because he helped raise ghost after he lost his parents, not like biological son. That was why Ghost named her as a beneficiary on his will

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 11:49am On Jan 17, 2020
Ace16:

Hmm.. I never saw that coming.. how come there was no clue to that. If I’m to go by your word, I guess it was because he helped raise ghost after he lost his parents, not like biological son. That was why Ghost named her as a beneficiary on his will

You are right

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OfeAchi: 1:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Witchersunited:
I don't care anymore

you get? Who da fvck is Paz? And what is her in the scheme of things? Why exhume Angela coffin only to find out NOTHING?
Paz story was inconsequential since it led Nowhere!
I'm getting the GOT vibes all over again.
I wouldn't be surprised if Lakeicha ressurects from the dead.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 17, 2020
Angela dey try protect her kids. That is why she told paz Tommy killed Angela.
I laugh wen tommy japa grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 4:11pm On Jan 17, 2020
OfeAchi:
you get? Who da fvck is Paz? And what is her in the scheme of things? Why exhume Angela coffin only to find out NOTHING?
Paz story was inconsequential since it led Nowhere!
I'm getting the GOT vibes all over again.
I wouldn't be surprised if Lakeicha ressurects from the dead.
Keisha can't resurrect na tasha shot her on her head and boobs
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 5:48pm On Jan 17, 2020
Hmmm empty coffin, where then Angela bodi con dey?

akindele91:
Keisha can't resurrect na tasha shot her on her head and boobs
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Aturitoroman: 8:15pm On Jan 17, 2020
Who have seen the latest power leaked video trending?? shocked shocked

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by tendyjohn(m): 8:38pm On Jan 17, 2020
Aturitoroman:

shocked
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
has anyone ever thought ramona could be behind his murder maybe breeze was ber brother
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 8:47pm On Jan 17, 2020
eelbay:
Angela dey try protect her kids. That is why she told paz Tommy killed Angela.
I laugh wen tommy japa grin
No tommy was already packing before paz visited him if u rewatch that episode you will notice tommy didn't want paz to enter his house and behind tommy there are some things I can't really make out if its suitcase or luggage bag.... So I guess tommy was on the run because of what 2bit told him about dre and spanky in prison.... come to think of it the only reason tommy can run again is if he was the on that shot ghost

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2020
segunmelvin:
has anyone ever thought ramona could be behind his murder maybe breeze was ber brother
Naa I don't think so Ramona agenda is pure Tariq still remain my main suspect
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jan 17, 2020
segunmelvin:
this video confirms a woman kill ghost and ghost told Tommy to let her go.... so its ether tacha or ramona
Aturitoroman:
this video confirms a woman kill ghost and ghost told Tommy to let her go.... so its ether tacha or ramona
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by akindele91(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2020
segunmelvin:
So is ghost really dead
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Gr8lex(m): 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2020
Kaycee7:
Nope. It was about the drug kingpins in South America. Pablo died in season 2 and didn't appear in season 3. Then just had a cameo in Narcos: Mexico.

It's about the Peaky Blinders gang and not only Tommy.

I guess Elijah, Marcel and the other leads resemble supporting characters for your eye.

This statement is just hands down stupid, ignorant and, did I mention, stupid! Did you even watch Game of Thrones, at all?

Common sense should tell you that nobody makes a spin-off starring the a lead character from the show they're cutting the story from. Power is already James' story. Why make a spin-off about James again, instead of Power Season 7?
Dude, I don't know whether James is dead or alive but your post doesn't prove jack.
You just spoke my mind. I felt sick reading the trash that guy wrote up there.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 12:10pm On Jan 18, 2020
I hope tomorrow's will be interesting.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:22pm On Jan 18, 2020
Ace16:

Forget about who gave him life... someone that was never present almost all his life.. Ghost was more blood to him than his father.
I believe Tariq shot ghost. After Ghost told Tariq what happened to breeze and how Breeze stood in his way, Tariq’s facial showed someone who is going to copy his father.
Tariq has perfected his lies, watch the next episode thriller where the new lady asked Tariq of Tommy. Tariq answered that he doesn’t know Tommy��.. crazy boy
The next episode i heard is about Tommy
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by TroubleMaker47(m): 1:39pm On Jan 18, 2020
Tommy too? cry

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by happybee: 8:37pm On Jan 18, 2020
We all know Tommy is gonna die, not after all those niggas he already took out.
Its left to the movies directors, whether he's going like a chump or not..
Because they really messed up on how Benny goes out.. Tommy deserves to die like a real champ he is.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Witchersunited: 11:38pm On Jan 18, 2020
Power leaked online

Tempted to say what happens but let not not spoil it for others

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Kaycee7(m): 12:50am On Jan 19, 2020
Witchersunited:
Power leaked online

Tempted to say what happens but let not not spoil it for others
I stan a bro who doesn't spoil the fun for others

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Timbuktu14(m): 1:01am On Jan 19, 2020
TroubleMaker47:
Tommy too? cry
If they were referring to the video online, it's unfortunately not from power. That scene is from the movie "The Intruder".
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 1:55am On Jan 19, 2020
Timbuktu14:
If they were referring to the video online, it's unfortunately not from power. That scene is from the movie "The Intruder".
was ghost also in the movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (75) (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) ... (188) (Reply)

Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.