Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,876 members, 7,872,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:33 AM

Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ - TV/Movies (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ (256807 Views)

Into The Badlands Official Fan Thread / Zee World Series Fan Thread / 'POWER' Starz TV Series... Fans Let's Gist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by OfeAchi: 11:42am On Jan 22, 2020
masterfactor:

Ghost was not a saint as well as Tasha..Ghost don't bang random girls like the way Tasha does, once you can sweet talk Tasha then it is over..
was Tasha banging random guys when ghost was still with her? Ghost leaving her for another woman, shattered her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by masterfactor(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2020
OfeAchi:
was Tasha banging random guys when ghost was still with her? Ghost leaving her for another woman, shattered her.
Watch season 1 episode 1 and see what she did when ghost told Shawn to take her home.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 12:49pm On Jan 22, 2020
Yea, and he was trying to get out, and for his kids too,

his club is his ticket out, so tell me why she always wants him on her bed, when he should be working'

OfeAchi:
Ghost was already a killer before he married her. And why would a responsible husband leave his wife unbanged but goes to bang outside?
Her only fault was trying to make ghost continue the family business,
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 12:59pm On Jan 22, 2020
All she knows about is sex and material things

masterfactor:

Watch season 1 episode 1 and see what she did when ghost told Shawn to take her home.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2020
do4luv14:

All she knows about is sex and material things

lol... they built the empire together tasha was the brain tommy and ghost were the brawn.... they all have faults

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by happybee: 10:44pm On Jan 22, 2020
segunmelvin:
lol... they built the empire together tasha was the brain tommy and ghost were the brawn.... they all have faults
@ the bolded, I don't agree.
Ghost got both, brain and that gang shii in him.
Tasha is just another partner in crime who's got qualities too.

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jan 22, 2020
happybee:
@ the bolded, I don't agree.
Ghost got both, brain and that gang shii in him.
Tasha is just another partner in crime who's got qualities too.
tasha get brain pass both of them bros there a time tommy stated something like that at a point in the series.

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 10:59pm On Jan 23, 2020
segunmelvin:
tasha get brain pass both of them bros there a time tommy stated something like that at a point in the series.

Nah, she was just bold and street smart when they started together. The pictured portrayed then was that she took some risks for ghost. She's street smart but not better than ghost. Ghost is like an all rounder. Take ghost out of the drug game and hell still do well, take tasha out She'll struggle. That's the difference.

I don't really Blame tasha sha, she's human too and ghost betrayed her first

3 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 1:03am On Jan 24, 2020
Ibunkun1:

Nah, she was just bold and street smart when they started together. The pictured portrayed then was that she took some risks for ghost. She's street smart but not better than ghost. Ghost is like an all rounder. Take ghost out of the drug game and hell still do well, take tasha out She'll struggle. That's the difference.

I don't really Blame tasha sha, she's human too and ghost betrayed her first
ghost didn't start the daycare...

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Makiiidagr8: 8:53am On Jan 24, 2020
iamconcept:
Tate dint do it...rather did Tasha

Ramona is d big fish...someone even said shes Terry silver's sister lol....but
in my fair opinion its Tariq or sarx.......
They both have d highest of motives

its confirmed now from the last episode that Tariq killed him.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by makydebbie(f): 9:19am On Jan 24, 2020
I don't believe that leaked video, I'm sure Starz is up to something.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 12:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mehn people take this shít serious grin

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 1:10pm On Jan 24, 2020
sod09:
I think the only way to save this guy live is to kill off the Tariq character.
I don't know why people carry TV shows for head to the extent of threaten him.
Jeffery and Bolton bastard did worse than this well they both died anyway

2 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2020
masterfactor:

Ghost was not a saint as well as Tasha..Ghost don't bang random girls like the way Tasha does, once you can sweet talk Tasha then it is over..

I thought men who cheat on their wives say it's no big deal as long as they have feelings for their wives. And women can't seperate emotion from sex, so they should never cheat.

In this case Tasha was not mumu'ing over the guys but ghost was. Yet it's still Tasha who is wrong for flings and ghost right for not putting his feelings in check grin
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Reussite: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2020
sod09:
Lol that's very funny...been emotional over fiction. cheesy
I thought only Nigerians do that sh*t grin.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Reussite: 3:07pm On Jan 24, 2020
The scene displaying Tommy & Angela$ sis in the last episode did not correspond with the scene of E12 depicting Angi$ sis story of same action.
Tommy never mentioned Ghost in that episode but he erroneously mentioned it in E13 & the whole reaction were different.
I expected a better sync.

4 Likes

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 5:25pm On Jan 24, 2020
DaddySoftapple:
The woman i really fantasized on having sex with on power was Officer Blanca Rodriguez.

Damm her accents.

Her beauty, the way she talks, laughs and move was like a journey of no return.

I was hoping to see her get banged on the show then i was so disappointed when that didn't happen.

Breast self i nor see lipsrsealed

The guy that played Sax is both dull on screen and off screen because there is no way i will spend that much screen time with Blanca on a show like power and not bang her.

I will have to woo Cortney which is one of the writers to include multiple sex scene between me and Rodriguez. "No jokes" I'm serious.

Sax is dull mehnn!!!

I will even have to continue the forking in our hotel room after shooting.

Well so as power writers and Mumu Sax disappointed me, i went online to search for her possible nude undecided and guess what, i saw none much to my disappointment. lipsrsealed

But what shocked me is her age.

She is 49 years old in real life. I was dumbfounded because i thought she was like 35 or close.

How could she be 49 and that young and beautiful?

One of the wonders of the world my people or could she be a real life vampire?

Based on the order of the Peaky blinders.
Babe is an old chap.
Power just gat good make up artists..

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by sod09(m): 5:27pm On Jan 24, 2020
Reussite:

Lol that's very funny...been emotional over fiction. cheesy
I thought only Nigerians do that sh*t grin.
serious as hell....wtf shocked
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 5:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
Just rewatched season 1 today, pls that guy playing terrick in episode 1, is that the SE terrick?
Though the resemblance is there but from season 1 in 2014 to now is just 6years, that transformatiom and growth is quite massive.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by rajiabiodun03(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Reussite:
The scene displaying Tommy & Angela$ sis in the last episode did not correspond with the scene of E12 depicting Angi$ sis story of same action.
Tommy never mentioned Ghost in that episode but he erroneously mentioned it in E13 & the whole reaction were different.

You're correct, I saw that too.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by jumper524(m): 6:23pm On Jan 24, 2020
Copper sax in 1998(saving private Ryan) Dude is still a suspect (hope you guys haven't forgotten)

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 7:22pm On Jan 24, 2020
What had the daycare got to do here? Besides Tasha was'nt using it to escape from something, and whe was'nt even facing some still competition,

unlike ghost who had got to fight his way to not just get his club from S.S,

THATS SHOWS YOU WHO HAS GOT BRAIN,

as KANAN put it, THE BOOK SMART MUDAFUCKER

segunmelvin:
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by arantess: 7:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
jumper524:
Copper sax in 1998(saving private Ryan)
Dude is still a suspect (hope you guys haven't forgotten)
The person in that pic is Tom Hanks, or am I missing something??

1 Like

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by aliyuthayo(m): 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2020
arantess:

The person in that pic is Tom Hanks, or am I missing something??

It's Tom Hanks!
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jan 24, 2020
Reussite:

Yes, another mistake was in episode 10 in Ghost office, where Tariq came in first, he hugged Ghost then Dre came in few seconds after. Tariq left them closing the door but in episode 11, Tariq and Dre came in together. Tariq left them with the door opened then Ghost closes the door himself.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by Ibunkun1(m): 11:30pm On Jan 24, 2020
segunmelvin:

Yes, he didn't cheesy.
She was forced into was forced to, not as a free flow of thought of action or ambition. Tasha ain't matter or better than ghost.
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by princechina(m): 7:33am On Jan 25, 2020
spoilers: ghost could be alive.

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by erons22(m): 7:58am On Jan 25, 2020
princechina:
spoilers: ghost could be alive.

This image is from another movie he acted... not power
Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by do4luv14(m): 11:09am On Jan 25, 2020
Pls whats the name of the Movie then?

erons22:

Re: Power TV Series Fan Thread: STARZ by princechina(m): 11:10am On Jan 25, 2020
erons22:

What's the name of the movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (187) (Reply)

Merlin Season 6 Is Out! Watch The Trailer Here / MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.