Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,196 members, 7,880,721 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:13 AM

What Will You Do If You Were This Guy. (photo) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You Were This Guy. (photo) (1654 Views)

#LOL One Word For This Guy (photo) / Victim Of An Accident Who Had Time To Take Selfie One Word For This Guy (photo / WAEC, How Many Times Would This Guy Sit For SSCE (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Were This Guy. (photo) by Oluwolex2000(m): 7:42am On Sep 17, 2016
You had a quarrel with your girlfriend and you threatened her that you coming to deal with her in her house, on getting there you met her brothers snapping photos like this. WHAT WILL YOU DO.

As for me and my house hold, I will just enter, greet the brothers and chop rice. angry

Re: What Will You Do If You Were This Guy. (photo) by keltho(m): 7:50am On Sep 17, 2016
And They do all these with hungry Stomach!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were This Guy. (photo) by Davash222(m): 7:53am On Sep 17, 2016
Poor men celebrating mediocrity.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were This Guy. (photo) by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:54am On Sep 17, 2016
I will just pass dt place like say I dey go somewhere.... Lol

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Were This Guy. (photo) by Calismart(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2016
Abi u didnt know she has such soldiers! cheesy
Re: What Will You Do If You Were This Guy. (photo) by Sammywalex(m): 7:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
keltho:
And They do all these with hungry Stomach!
Inspired by weed too.
Re: What Will You Do If You Were This Guy. (photo) by keltho(m): 7:27pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sammywalex:

Inspired by weed too.
lwkmd...hahaahha......Nairalanders,una no go Kill person with Laugh
Re: What Will You Do If You Were This Guy. (photo) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2016
I will just greet dem, open my wallet [size=14pt]drink is on me, make una flex... empties wallet[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Joke||>trump's First Day At The Oval Office After Being Elected President.* / Facial Expressions And Their Meaning / One Word For This Cute Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.