Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,315 members, 7,971,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 12:37 AM

Help: Motorola Razr Droid Stuck In "Red Eye" - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help: Motorola Razr Droid Stuck In "Red Eye" (846 Views)

Motorola Razr M For Sale / Motorola Droid Razr XT912 Complete Screen / Motorola Driod Razr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: Motorola Razr Droid Stuck In "Red Eye" by Joyintwos(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2016
Please help me oo, my motorola razr droid has been stuck in the "red eye" screen for a while now. When I ON it, it will remain on that screen till the battery drains. Thanks in advance.
Re: Help: Motorola Razr Droid Stuck In "Red Eye" by djtommy(m): 10:46am On Sep 17, 2016
Joyintwos:
Please help me oo, my motorola razr droid has been stuck in the "red eye" screen for a while now. When I on it, it will remain on that screen till the battery drains. Thanks is advance.

you have tempered with the phone, what did you do before it was stuck at the red eye and which modelbof the razr are you using so I can tell you how to fix it
Re: Help: Motorola Razr Droid Stuck In "Red Eye" by Joyintwos(m): 11:43am On Sep 17, 2016
djtommy:

you have tempered with the phone, what did you do before it was stuck at the red eye and which modelbof the razr are you using so I can tell you how to fix it
I can't really say this is what happened oo, the model is XT912
Re: Help: Motorola Razr Droid Stuck In "Red Eye" by djtommy(m): 3:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Joyintwos:
I can't really say this is what happened oo, the model is XT912

ok that's a software issue you just need to flash a new firmware which you can do yourself
Re: Help: Motorola Razr Droid Stuck In "Red Eye" by Joyintwos(m): 6:44pm On Sep 17, 2016
djtommy:

ok that's a software issue you just need to flash a new firmware which you can do yourself
How
Re: Help: Motorola Razr Droid Stuck In "Red Eye" by djtommy(m): 7:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
Joyintwos:
How

just message me on whatapp I will guide you 08161376210
Re: Help: Motorola Razr Droid Stuck In "Red Eye" by Joyintwos(m): 9:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
djtommy:

just message me on whatapp I will guide you 08161376210
OK
Re: Help: Motorola Razr Droid Stuck In "Red Eye" by abdulo4real: 7:48am On Sep 18, 2016
djtommy:

pls help I have the same issue with my own too mine is no longer powering up thanks........

(1) (Reply)

Alcatel Pop 4S, 4G smartphone that works on all network including Glo / MTN Double Data Offer. / You Can Now Contanct MTN On Any Of These 5 Numbers On Whatsapp For Instant Reply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.