Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,948 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:23 AM

Samsung Galaxy S4. Please, Help Me On Where To Repair In Nigeria - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S4. Please, Help Me On Where To Repair In Nigeria (409 Views)

Where To Repair Damaged Tecno Phones In Nigeria For Free / Samsung Galaxy S4 Or Infinix Hot Note / How To Repair A Damaged Or Corrupted SD Card (memory Card) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samsung Galaxy S4. Please, Help Me On Where To Repair In Nigeria by ambrosunny(m): 11:40am On Sep 17, 2016
My Galaxy S4 hadn't been coming up since last week now, even when I plug charger, it won't show the battery icon on the face. Just dead. They guy I gave to check for me the problem couldn't identify specifically, He said the current flow is not coming to the battery connector, he also said it might be the mother board, he even said maybe it's high current and that mean I just have to dispose the phone as I cannot repair it and I just bought the phone NEW this year. So, I think of asking my people here on Nairaland what the problem is if I can see any kind of help, maybe info or technical. Thanks and God bless you for your concern
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4. Please, Help Me On Where To Repair In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 17, 2016
Go to their nearest office around you
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4. Please, Help Me On Where To Repair In Nigeria by ambrosunny(m): 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
Gidimasters2:
Go to their nearest office around you
Where can I locate their office please, I'm in Lagos and I always been to Akure in Ondo state if there is any there too. But I will prefer if you know any in Lagos.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S4. Please, Help Me On Where To Repair In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
ambrosunny:

Where can I locate their office please, I'm in Lagos and I always been to Akure in Ondo state if there is any there too. But I will prefer if you know any in Lagos.

http://www.samsung.com/africa_en/brand/find_a_store_near_you_20.html

(1) (Reply)

Yahoo Confirms 500m Accounts Leaked In 2014, Please Change Your Password Now / How Will I Root My Andriod 6.0? / Royalstar Big Screen Android For 20k. Call 08167519248/08147022418 #negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.