Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,558 members, 7,888,790 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:20 PM

Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? (997 Views)

Kenyan Woman Exposes Her Teacher Husband & The Student He Is Sleeping With / The Husband Is A Soldier And The Wife A Police Officer (Photos) / Trouble Don Blow!!! My Wife Caught Me Sucking The Maid Breast, Am I At Fault? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by ibibiofirstlady(f): 11:44am On Sep 17, 2016
A Guy on Palmchat posted this.
I wonder why women are hard My wife went out leaving our new born baby in the hands of our pretty maid. The little boy kept crying and the maid did all she can but he kept crying till she brought out her breast to give him and he stopped crying. As the small boy was sucking the breast, i entered and saw it, i was so angry and afraid that he could contact disease from there, i shouted for the girl, but she told me that nothing is coming out of the breast but i didnt believe her, i decided to suck the breast too, to comfirm, as i was sucking her breast, my wife came in, upon all my explanation, she refused to understand.. Whose fault is it?
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by saintfellow(m): 11:47am On Sep 17, 2016
ITS THE BABY'S FAULT.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by jejemanito: 11:48am On Sep 17, 2016
No, It's My Fault
Are You Happy Now undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by oglalasioux(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2016
LMAO.

Don't blame any of them. Blame the breast.
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by Adeoba10(m): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lets blame d breast wey no dey produce milk, bcus assuming milk dey comot now, d husband for don comot mouth b4 d wife enter.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by youngaz(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mhen dat husband is nut!....dazz d stupidest tin a husband kuld do in dat situation...can't u tell her to squeeze it so u'll see maybe there's milk there or nt...if there's it'll come out immediately she squeezes it...coz d baby was suckin as @ dat moment...why will u say u wanna suck just to confirm if there's milk there or not...Disgusting!
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by jonaifame22(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
It's the devils work, believe me
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by youngaz(m): 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Mhen dat husband is nut!....dazz d stupidest tin a husband kuld do in dat situation...can't u tell her to squeeze it so u'll see maybe there's milk there or nt...if there's it'll come out immediately she squeezes it...coz d baby was suckin as @ dat moment...why will u say u wanna suck just to confirm if there's milk there or not...Disgusting!
Dat shows he has been eyeing d girl's sometin b4 dat time...#Simple
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:07pm On Sep 17, 2016
The husband of course . . . How will a reasonable man be tasting the maid bobby to confirm the presence of poison or not undecided
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 17, 2016
he tasted the maid's boobs, why shocked wtf let the wife dump his fvcking ass embarassed
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by villareal15(m): 12:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
All of the above.
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
grin I don't gerrit grin grin
McBrooklyn:
The husband of course . . . How will a reasonable man be tasting the maid bobby to confirm the presence of poison or not undecided
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by McBrooklyn(m): 12:19pm On Sep 17, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
grin I don't gerrit grin grin

What ain't you getting there?? undecided
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by naijaboiy: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
gringringringrin
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by TerrorSquad147: 12:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Blame it on the breast grin
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by helinues: 12:41pm On Sep 17, 2016
Laugh wan kill me oo.. So the man dey check if the breast get sugar and milk abi. grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by Jay542(m): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2016
Lmaocheesy. But it's the maid fault. The husband is just a clown.
To me it depends on the position the wife caught the husband sucking that should determine if they get a divorce. grin
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:

What ain't you getting there?? undecided
I'm being Sarcastic tongue ....you don't gerrit grin
Re: Who Is To Blame? The Husband, The Wife Or The Maid? by McBrooklyn(m): 1:12pm On Sep 17, 2016
CrazyQuinn:
I'm being Sarcastic tongue ....you don't gerrit grin

Lol, The CrazyQueen can also be sarcastic . . . Well, I didn't saw that coming cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Can You Imagine What This Woman Is Doing / Kenyan Couple Spend N500 On Wedding Ceremony / Come In And Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.