Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,837 members, 7,918,702 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:15 PM

Sully The Don - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Sully The Don (374 Views)

Bbnaija: See How Big Brother Settled Cee Cee According To Don Jazzy / BBNaija: Don Jazzy And DJ Neptune React To Cee-C Claiming To Be A Virgin / #bbnaija LMAO! See What Don Jazzy Tweeted About Cocoice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sully The Don by inasudw: 12:13pm On Sep 17, 2016
We could talk about the acting game, but there is no special meaning. escaped; those who are saved; those who judged - all played as if it were filming real events in real time. Hanks - his game is not even worth discussing. Some spoke of his "excessive" peace while filming scenes of the crash, but if Sally personally approved of his behavior, then it is well conceived and executed correctly.Watch Sully Online As for Eckhart - his performance impressed me so much that I would very much like to see his name in the future on awarding the Oscar for Best Actor in a second. I, of course, is very biased, because I like Eckhart ever since the role in "Bloody Thursday", but nevertheless - he played a uniquely excellent. Moreover, as the character of its good (by the way, the only one in charge of the humor in the film (a moderate, but a point), but also played at best. Moreover, I dare say that in my humble opinion, the game it eclipsed even the game Hanks . that's debatable, but exactly what Aaron laid out on two hundred percent well, what else should I do if the director -. Eastwood and starring role - Hanks Especially because he Eckhart (as subsequently declared himself Eastwood) insanely strong resemblance to? his character and the choice of Aaron - the undoubted success casting director Next, Anna Gunn -.. excellent umelitsy to bring the viewer to a white heat, scatter my anger against her being the wife of Heisenberg, I have very long waiting until her character is killed, finally, but everyone knows what ended the story. There, Anna character is not so deep (due to timing and features of the TV series and feature film), but equally negative. Accordingly, won back a hundred points. the desire to kill is essentially the main antagonist of the tape tells the story of a perfect the performance of its role. Gunn is absolutely out of place.

Total: the film is identical to other projects Eastwood. It is patriotic, he is a sincere and life (and how else, if Clint himself survived the landing for water), it is simply true as ever. For a small downside to it carried the little slack in terms of intrigue about a third of the fourth part of the movie, but it's not critical. Overall impression of Eastwood's next film - routinely strong. This is the most important. Clint Eastwood - is one of the rare people worthy of great respect and praise for his work as an actor and director. After watching - you get the same charge, the same incentive that will certainly ask - "Are you ready to the same?". "Are you quite useful lived his life to bringing the same benefit?". For me, this is a film-incentive. The living allowance that, "as it should, but there is no". Many thanks to all creators, and above all - to Sullenberger. Sprasibo you, Sally, for what people like you still exist. Modern heroes are still there.

(1) (Reply)

Knowledge Has Never Been This Powerful! Get Rewarded For Knowledge At KIP Nigeri / My Little Pony Christmas Presents Coloring Book / #bbnaija: Evicted Housemate, Gifty Reacts To S*xtape Alleged Marriage And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.