Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,414 members, 7,917,304 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 10:36 PM

What Do Fulani Women Hawk....with Thier Long Hair And Usually Backing Something - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Do Fulani Women Hawk....with Thier Long Hair And Usually Backing Something (1240 Views)

Hawk Ran Down By Our Vehicle / Hawk Attempts To Carry A 4-Day-Old Baby Away In Umuahia / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Fulani Women Hawk....with Thier Long Hair And Usually Backing Something by jaygeek: 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
what do Hausa Fulani women hawk. they usually use clothes to cover the container. thy have long hair and braid it...the back babies and sometimes other things..
I heard that they sell hair treatments like Indian hemp and manshanu otherwise known as ghee....pls. I need help asap
Re: What Do Fulani Women Hawk....with Thier Long Hair And Usually Backing Something by awesomegenius(m): 11:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
They sell Mostly hair growth enhancing substances.......Sometimes Herbs
Re: What Do Fulani Women Hawk....with Thier Long Hair And Usually Backing Something by josh386: 1:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: What Do Fulani Women Hawk....with Thier Long Hair And Usually Backing Something by jaygeek: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
smileygood to know

(1) (Reply)

Leave Catholics Alone !!!!! / What's Your Phobia? / Nigerian Navy 27 Cadre Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.