Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,627 members, 7,930,087 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 10:31 AM

Who Else Received This Message From Nigerian Agip Oil Company - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Received This Message From Nigerian Agip Oil Company (1711 Views)

“Don’t Come With Charms”, Oil Company Says In Job Test Invite. / My Nephew Got This Message From A Job He Applied For In The US From Nigeria / Apply For 2016 AGIP Oil And Gas Msc Foreign And Local Scholarship For Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Received This Message From Nigerian Agip Oil Company by Senigentle(m): 12:55pm On Sep 17, 2016
Someone contacted me for a community slot in Agip company. I have sent money to them to do everything that was required of me and their requirement comes in stages. After settling them for my international passport, resident permit and yellow card for the said professional training in Ghana. I was awaiting the date for onward movement to Ghana when I received this shocking text...
Attn Pls you are short listed among the persons at this second barge of our induction training at Ghana come 28th Sept 2016 please we have seen all your document and deem it necessary to offer you this job please summit to the company email your tax clearance,,custom certificate and immigration certificate on before 20th Sept 2016. NN
According to the man...tax clearance cost 60k, Immigration certificate 35k, Custom Certificate 35k and I'm completely drained without a kobo
He said is not a public employment but a community slot. pls I need help from ppl that knows better...Secondly, is this email from Agip oil company
nigagipoil@yahoo.com
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Nigerian Agip Oil Company by yoddy(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
scam alert

1 Like

Re: Who Else Received This Message From Nigerian Agip Oil Company by 3unitload(m): 12:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sorry, I don't have any Idea...back to my game anywayz

Re: Who Else Received This Message From Nigerian Agip Oil Company by Kposkila: 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2016
[quote author=Senigentle post=49439085]Someone contacted me for a community slot in Agip company. I have sent money to them to do everything that was required of me and their requirement comes in stages. After settling them for my international passport, resident permit and yellow card for the said professional training in Ghana. I was awaiting the date for onward movement to Ghana when I received this shocking text...
Attn Pls you are short listed among the

persons at this second barge of our induction training at Ghana come 28th Sept 2016 please we have seen all your document and deem it necessary to offer you this job please summit to the company email your tax clearance,,custom certificate and immigration certificate on before 20th Sept 2016. NN
According to the man...tax clearance cost 60k, Immigration certificate 35k, Custom Certificate 35k and I'm completely drained without a kobo
He said is not a public employment but a community slot. pls I need help from ppl that knows better[/quo

FAKE, just trash it and trash any other one they may send!
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Nigerian Agip Oil Company by Artistree: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2016
Are you a learner cos you have just been scammed! How long have you been on NL? I mean, who pays for employment anyway?
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Nigerian Agip Oil Company by 247Dior(m): 5:37pm On Sep 17, 2016
Op you really deserve 24 strokes of cane angry angry

1 Like

Re: Who Else Received This Message From Nigerian Agip Oil Company by agrovick(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
You've been scammed man, the good thing is you came to your senses on time
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Nigerian Agip Oil Company by Emy4u(m): 7:40pm On Sep 17, 2016
Community slot and they have been slaughtering u and u kept quiet. Maybe u hv nothing to do with money. Soon they will demand 200k for ur safety gadgets. u are just a MUMU in d highest order
Re: Who Else Received This Message From Nigerian Agip Oil Company by MusaelOkene(m): 7:17am On Jul 20
[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancies / Massive Graduate Recruitment In A Leading Nigerian Bank / Work Abroad(teaching Job Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.