Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,064 members, 7,906,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:21 PM

Design & Sew Your Fabrics And Materials With Me #akure Ladies - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Design & Sew Your Fabrics And Materials With Me #akure Ladies (5829 Views)

Sew Your Clothes With Us / Trending: Checkout These Beautiful Ankara Fabrics And Fabulous Styles (photos) / Latest African Fabrics And Designs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Design & Sew Your Fabrics And Materials With Me #akure Ladies by eliteruth(f): 2:45pm On Sep 14, 2017
Good after noo

Re: Design & Sew Your Fabrics And Materials With Me #akure Ladies by eliteruth(f): 2:12pm On Sep 15, 2017
eliteruth:
My name is wunmi,
base in akure,ondo state.

My proffession strictly base in fashion designing and fabrication

i sew and design diffrent type of materials or fabrics in an amazing styles like

* wedding dress
* covety ladies dress
* aso ebi dress
* female suit
* ladies gowns
* children ready made
kaftans
* and any type of style your want both in akaras,lace,guinea,materials etc.

*fashion apprentiship program for those that are intereste in fashion designing

#home service and away service
All the above is done at a cheaper rate u cant ever imagine with specific percentage discount if you petronise me regularly.

All you need is to what app or call me on

both away and home service.

Follow us on Twitter: @Rollanrosestyle

Istagram : @rollanrosefashion
Or drop your number here for us to hook up.

#your satifaction and good appearance is my desire

ankara shork kaftan

Re: Design & Sew Your Fabrics And Materials With Me #akure Ladies by eliteruth(f): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2017
Good morning
Re: Design & Sew Your Fabrics And Materials With Me #akure Ladies by Emimade: 6:33am On Sep 21, 2017
we can supply cashew nuts to you in large quantity. We supply to any part of Nigeria. Let us know if you are interested so we talk and commence supplies. Please call: 08030577335, for more informations. Thanks.
Re: Design & Sew Your Fabrics And Materials With Me #akure Ladies by eliteruth(f): 3:25pm On Sep 21, 2017
Good afternoon
Re: Design & Sew Your Fabrics And Materials With Me #akure Ladies by eliteruth(f): 1:43am On Nov 25, 2017
eliteruth:
My name is wunmi,
base in akure,ondo state.

My proffession strictly base in fashion designing and fabrication

i sew and design diffrent type of materials or fabrics in an amazing styles like

* wedding dress
* covety ladies dress
* aso ebi dress
* female suit
* ladies gowns
* children ready made
kaftans
* and any type of style your want both in akaras,lace,guinea,materials etc.

*fashion apprentiship program for those that are intereste in fashion designing

#we deliver straight to your door step.#within akure

All the above is done at a cheaper rate u cant ever imagine with specific percentage discount if you petronise me regularly.

All you need is to what app or call me on

both away and home service.

Follow us on Twitter: @Rollanrosestyle

Istagram : @rollanrosefashion
Or drop your number here for us to hook up.

#your satifaction and good appearance is my desire

good morning

Re: Design & Sew Your Fabrics And Materials With Me #akure Ladies by eliteruth(f): 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2017
Evening

(1) (2) (Reply)

Update: White And Gold Men African Fashion Wear; African Clothing; Mens Special / 2022 Latest Beautiful Ankara Tops And Trouser Styles For All Ladies To Checkout. / Monique Honey, U Nasty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.