Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,150 members, 7,946,842 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:16 AM

I Have Never Had Sex All My Life –rev. Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Never Had Sex All My Life –rev. Chris (1278 Views)

Sex All Night And Then Church On Sunday Morning / Rev. Chris Oyakhilome Declares 2017, "A Year Of Flourishing" / Douglas Akwesi Amanor Had Sex With A Married Woman, Gets Caught In The Act (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Never Had Sex All My Life –rev. Chris by themomentng: 2:15pm On Sep 17, 2016
Rev. Christian Chris, who is the Senior Pastor of Locust Army International Church, is an unusual man. Though he is not a Catholic Priest, he lives a celibate life; and claims that he has never had sexual feelings in this interview with EDWIN USOBOH.

How did you come about the name The Locus Army International church, and how long has it been in existence?
Revelation, the Bible says ‘Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know’, Jeremiah 33 vs 3 I got everything through seeking, as I seek Him first, as I seek He, He reveal it to me, we are going to be 20 this year, we spend 14 years in Canada before coming here.

Most clergy talk about their call, how did you receive the calling of God?
Calling is part of the blessings of God. It is God’s prophetic agenda for individuals; He calls us the way we are. There’s a difference between when He calls us and when we know we are called, like in Jeremiah 1:5. God brought me into ministry through practical signs, deliverance with practical anointing then before He use it first to get my attention so I can seek Him.

Twenty years after, how has the ministry been?
It has been full of experience, good experiences and encounters. It has not been straight, sometimes we make mistakes, falling and rising is part of the work. I didn’t go to Bible school, so everything I know I learnt them on my own, through reading books, making contacts because I have a practical calling.

Can you share your pains?
I’m from Igbo extraction; to lead Igbos is not easy from all our experiences. They don’t believe in leadership, that’s part of my pain, very painful. When you’re trying to lead someone who’s not ready to follow, sometimes it hurts me, yet you can’t leave the job because God is saying stay.
So, trying to lead people, to gather them is very difficult. It is like when someone is trying to do the work of a shepherding goat, I am a shepherd, the Igbo don’t behave like sheep; they behave like goats. This church is open; it is not restricted to the Igbo. The Igbo is already who he is, he has his nature which causes me pain because they make things that are supposed to be easy difficult.

Can your explanation how can you describe any average Igbo man?
This church is open, there are other tribes here, is not restricted to the Igbo. The Igbo is already whom he is, he has a seed of his nature, but for me it causes me pain because things that are suppose to be easy they make it difficult.
The Igbos believe they are sidelined in the scheme of things in Nigeria today; do you share this same view?
They should realise where the problem with them really lies. They should tell themselves the truth. Just like any other Africa man, they need to progress, admit that the foundation where they stand is problematic. Not having or accepting a leader is a crime in God’s sight. It is a sin if a people do not recognize or accept leadership – it is a sin before God.

What is your take on the call for the creation for the State of Biafra?
The call is not God’s will, it comes from a selfish platform and it will never happen. There’s no Igbo man in the real sense that wants this country to divide because there’s no need. The problem they clamour about is the problem they create, I look at it from the spiritual side and God does want Nigeria to divide.

Why did you choose to live a celibate life?
I have an oath not to get married and have a family. I was born that way; the oath has much to do with where I come from. So, the oath is standing on my assignment and the assignment is standing on my oath.
The work I was born to do can only succeed on the platform of the oath and then my person. If I violate the oath, my person will disappear and the assignment will not succeed. Just like the oath of poverty, I was not born to have anything.

Have you ever been tempted to break that oath?
Is not the temptation that matters, it is the oath, a man has only one life to live, so I don’t think about it.

Don’t you sometime feel the urge to have sex?
I am no longer a young man; I am now an advance man. I’m 51 years now.
Celibacy is deeper than what you can think of. That feeling you are talking about is taken care of in the oath. You see a celibate life is beyond physical, there’s eternal wiring of a man that makes it possible. I am not normal; I am not like any other human being with the way I am wired. Because I didn’t choose to be so, I was born this way.

How has this affected your ministry?
I have written over 100 bestselling books. If I am not this way, I am sure I couldn’t have written all those very deep mysterious books. And concentration that helped me write those books could only have been possible without material union. There are some books I write and I keep for consideration for over two months.
It is just about wiring books but it is all about the quality and the depth. Sometime I will not step out of the church for three months so I don’t get distracted. I can stay inside my room for 10 hours uninterrupted, to get those thoughts. Sometimes loneliness is very painful, but is something I have to accept.

What inspired you to write those books and how have the books affected your ministry?
When I look at the level of ignorance in the society, I feel pain in my heart. I then thought of how could I enlighten the people in the society, I look at what the society is going through and I try to help, contribute and elevate the pain of the people. The books also help me in the ministry because I don’t want to start preaching.
I have a lot of pastors under me and some who have establish their ministries with their own name. So, the books help them shape their ministry. It is not just about preaching, but it is important that people make themselves available.

Most people find it difficult to maintain a ministry, what are those things to help sustain a ministry?
The call of God is very crucial, that’s the assurance, the vision of God presence, foresight base on what is inside. Like the vision of this ministry to make it the giant of Africa, the vision is the sustenance. It has the immortality of my life. And you also need courage and the determination to go on.
Frankly, is not easy to start a ministry and continue, but when you look at vision, you get courage from focus, is wonderful to be called by God. I get so much excited in my heart when I know God cares about me; it gives me the courage to continue.

Can you mention some of the titles of some of your books?
The first book I wrote is ‘Prophetic warfare and deliverance’. Basically, I write from my mandate. I write books that represent our vision; one book deals with leadership, on self-discovery.
Writing is part of my assignment, it constitutes a major part of my assignment and I also preach from what I write. There’s something I hate and that is being ignorant when I am supposed to be enlightened. I know the danger of darkness, the other day I was here and light went off, before the generator came on it was like 30min, so I know the power of darkness.

What advice do you have for Africa?
My only advice is that they should take care of themselves, they should take care of the African society, they should stop running up and down, and they should also stop expecting help from outside. Whatever God will use to bless them should be produce by them. If Africa needs light, then they should provide light for Africa.
If you look at the Bible, anytime they people want redemption, they should provide tools for redemption ‘when the Israelites were crying in the land of Egypt, they wanted to come out from the land of bondage, they provided Moses. The Jochebed family gave birth to Moses and God gave them Moses. Africa should provide what God will use to bless them.
They should look inside and see what they have to move Africa forward. If you look at Hebrew 5vs 1-3 which reads: ‘Every high priest is selected from among the people and is appointed to represent the people in matters related to God, to offer gifts and sacrifices for sins.”
He is able to deal gently with those who are ignorant and are going astray, since he himself is subject to weakness. This is why he has to offer sacrifices for his own sins, as well as for the sins of the people. We need serous deliverance. We still depend on Europe, and it is wrong; we must find solutions within.
There are too many religious in Africa, African are very religious; that is why we are not moving forward.
We commit our lives to God, but He doesn’t want us to commit our live to Him, He wants us to use what He has already giving to us to develop ourselves and move forward. Instead, Africans want to depend on God to do for them what they are supposed to do for themselves, God can’t do that.

Re: I Have Never Had Sex All My Life –rev. Chris by ring7(m): 2:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bit you Døñ try Vaseline stuff?

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had Sex All My Life –rev. Chris by chachanga: 2:59pm On Sep 17, 2016
Ahh, may God forgive una. Dis man na authentic stuff o
Re: I Have Never Had Sex All My Life –rev. Chris by cjfbn: 7:50pm On Sep 17, 2016
Liar
Re: I Have Never Had Sex All My Life –rev. Chris by florencepoko2: 2:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
Maybe he is sexually impotent that is why he became a priest. grin

1 Like

Re: I Have Never Had Sex All My Life –rev. Chris by Weah96: 5:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
Pastor and LIAR are already synonyms.

A so-called Nairaland Christian told me that he has revived multiple dead Nigerians before. By the grace of his god. But the same one supposedly used his hand to bury his OWN mother, presumably before being endowed by the spirit of Resurrection. No Nairaland Christian challenged his anecdotes of multiple resurrections. They will not challenge this one.

(1) (Reply)

How The First Two People On Earth Were Created. This Is How Biology Work! / Should A Pastor Show Off Like This / Rccg Sunday School Manual,sunday,28th May,2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.