Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,866 members, 7,931,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 02:45 PM

Man Stabs Wife 31 Times In Front Of Children, Says She Disobeyed His Order - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife 31 Times In Front Of Children, Says She Disobeyed His Order (697 Views)

Husband Stabs Wife For Sleeping With His Sales Rep / In Warri, Husband Stabs Wife's Lover To Death / Man Stabs Twin Brothers Over Their Sister, One Dies Other Critically Ill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs Wife 31 Times In Front Of Children, Says She Disobeyed His Order by tyokunbo(m): 4:29pm On Sep 17, 2016
A man was sentenced to 35 years by the Kagiso High Court, police said. The man had asked his wife to come outside their home for a discussion. When she agreed, he chased her, caught her, and started to stab her, in front of their bemused children. Read more of the story - https://abiolaadetokunbo./2016/09/17/man-jailed-35-years-for-murdering-wife-stabs-her-31-times-in-front-of-children-says-she-disobeyed-order-to-kill-someone/
Re: Man Stabs Wife 31 Times In Front Of Children, Says She Disobeyed His Order by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 17, 2016
undecided

Oohh my goodness me! Now he's wife is dead and he'll be spending 35 yrz in prison... Have he ever realized what kind of trauma he gone give to his children? angry

I tire ooo
Re: Man Stabs Wife 31 Times In Front Of Children, Says She Disobeyed His Order by Nateben(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2016
Please, send that man to me..... ASAP grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: Man Stabs Wife 31 Times In Front Of Children, Says She Disobeyed His Order by Vomm: 6:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
The people above me
Are they from Kenya?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Months Old Baby Girl Dies After Being Sexually Assaulted By Mum's Boyfriend / Kidnappers Of Port Harcourt Residence Of GRA Phase II Arrested / Nigerian Caught With $63,000 At An Airport In Mumbai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.