Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,010 members, 7,976,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:42 PM

N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget (1018 Views)

See Power Generated By One State In Canada / Buhari Proposes N7.2trn Budget For 2017 / Flash Back; Okonjo's Excuse For Borrowing To Pay Salaries with Oil at $54/barrel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 17, 2016
#WHY_LOAN ? ? ?

Something is not clear.
We deserve an explanation!

Re: N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget by ify2016: 5:00pm On Sep 17, 2016
Wey Liar Mohammed

1 Like

Re: N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget by Abeymills(m): 5:03pm On Sep 17, 2016
Bubuhari has come 2 loot kill n destroy
Re: N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget by Nateben(m): 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2016
Welcome to CHAIN grin cheesy grin cheesy

Re: N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget by Sunnymatey(m): 5:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
MyEduMata:
#WHY_LOAN ? ? ?

Something is not clear.
. Explain to who? U? Ur father. Bubu dey fear u?
Re: N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2016
Sunnymatey:
. Explain to who? U? Ur father. Bubu dey fear u?
Make Him explain to u first!

1 Like

Re: N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget by Jokerman(m): 6:57pm On Sep 17, 2016
Buhari is a crook...

2 Likes

Re: N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget by Kollyman: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
MyEduMata:
#WHY_LOAN ? ? ?

Something is not clear.

If you call yourself a graduate, I'm sorry to tell you that the school fees you paid is a waste.

Next time, if you don't understand what you read, please ask questions so that you wouldn't look like an ipob/ ipot.

No insult meant oooo sad
Re: N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget by ChimaAdeoye: 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2016
[size=14pt]Bro,
we have a bunch of smooth criminals in power right now.
The dangerous thing about this bunch is that they keep shouting that other people are corrupt to divert attention from themselves.

Nigeria is presently been robbed blind. Our future generations will be unable to off set the debt this government is piling up for them.

Nobody will listen to you now, because they think it's gonna be your problem.
Soon, everyone will suffer together the consequences of unsustainable mountain of debt as we are now suffering the consequences of the disastrous economic policies.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget by jcross19: 7:17pm On Sep 17, 2016
Any man or woman that still saying sai baba,God bless pmb or #istandbybuahri is either the person is mad, zombie or paid fan because some of them don't even know what they are going to eat they just see opportunity to visit nairaland. Nigeria is going down day by day , millions have lost their job still you are supporting this government it mean you are evil and devil is your father because you are heartless.

1 Like

Re: N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget by iamodenigbo1(m): 1:20am On Sep 18, 2016
I wonder
Re: N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget by richeso: 2:27am On Sep 18, 2016
this is why i said am not Nigerian. I am Biafran.

I can't stay in such a Corrupt place even hell is not corrupt like Nigeria
Re: N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget by MadamExcellency: 2:45am On Sep 18, 2016
Kollyman:

If you call yourself a graduate, I'm sorry to tell you that the school fees you paid is a waste.

Next time, if you don't understand what you read, please ask questions so that you wouldn't look like an ipob/ ipot.

No insult meant oooo sad

IPOB is nowhere listed or referred in this thread as the subject of discussion hence I don't see the necessity in dragging them into the thread as an object of humiliation.

But if I may ask, you mean in all honestly, that you feel more intelligent and honourable than average IPOB?

It is in your interest to stop deluding yourself thereby feeling funky, you are not and will never be listed for comparison.

Take my words for a bond.
Re: N13.2trn Generated By The FG Yet The FG Is Till Borrowing To Fund The Budget by Kollyman: 2:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
MadamExcellency:

IPOB is nowhere listed or referred in this thread as the subject of discussion hence I don't see the necessity in dragging them into the thread as an object of humiliation.

But if I may ask, you mean in all honestly, that you feel more intelligent and honourable than average IPOB?

It is in your interest to stop deluding yourself thereby feeling funky, you are not and will never be listed for comparison.

Take my words for a bond.

I can read frustration in your words.

Linking for whom to join words with?? Sorry I'm not available, you may try the next Monika! grin grin

(1) (Reply)

APC Won Edo Election / PROTEST!!! Aba Residents: Ikpeazu Must Go! (happening Now) PHOTOS / Nnamdi Kanu Trial - IPOB In Court To Stream Live On Facebook To The World!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.