Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,839 members, 7,898,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:35 AM

How Your Brain Makes You Its Slave - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Your Brain Makes You Its Slave (886 Views)

Never Argue With A Woman, Use Your Brain Like This Man / Funniest Post By Me That Will Burst Your Brain !!!! / Which Number Makes You Laugh Out Loud? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Your Brain Makes You Its Slave by liumesty(m): 10:06pm On Sep 17, 2016
I Discovered How The Brain Jokes With Me

Source: http://www.liumestysblog.com/2016/09/how-your-brain-makes-you-its-slave.html

I was so bored at home other day, got nothing to do, no books to read, no electricity to watch a movie, my electrical devices were all battery flat, I was literally out of thoughts, there was just one thing left I had to do, this is one of those things I really don’t enjoy doing, it’s so damn difficult, it’s like changing a flat tire without a jack, it's like having to fast and pray for 40 Days and Nights like Jesus Christ, it like Just damn hard, you get me right? But I had no choice got to do it, after all the weather is hot, so I made further preparations for this difficult task then I ventured into it, I took my shower, Oh yes I did.
The most surprising thing about this is that I ended up loving it, it changed everything, it made my day active, all boredom was gone, I felt like I was in a Talk show with Dr Rally.
The shower gave me a massive thought, and got me thinking a lot and I am still thinking a lot event after writing this. After lots of water ran down my body, i felt different, I started smiling without reasons, so I wonder why would i be smiling without a reason, then I came up with an answer, am going to keep that to myself. That answer gave me another thought, and it’s still roaming around my head till now.

This was the thought.
I used to think the brain was the most important part of the body then I realized, look what's telling me that,
The brain was only telling me it’s the most important part while it not,Yeah! I fought back. Its still trying to convince me that it’s the most important, but I keep on saying "no! the heart are more important you", just to fight that thought and see what happens.. The most annoying part of the whole thing is that deep inside of me, I know or it’s still making me feel it is the most important, then we must be its slave.... But! I will keep on fighting, cause am not a quitter, Quitters Never WIN...
Don't Let it deceive you too..

Source: http://www.liumestysblog.com/2016/09/how-your-brain-makes-you-its-slave.html sad

Re: How Your Brain Makes You Its Slave by 007Nasky(m): 10:36pm On Sep 17, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Answer The Following Questions And Win NGN60,000 Cash / This News Is Gonna Shock You!!! HAVE A LOOK / Never Trust Your Friends (try Not To Laugh)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.