Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,672 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:51 PM

Bootylicious Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Causes Outrage After Posting This - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bootylicious Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Causes Outrage After Posting This (2439 Views)

Vera Sidika Flaunts Her Chanel Bag Worth 1.8 Million Naira / Toke Makinwa Called A Lesbian For Posting This Sexy Pix On Her IG / Afrocandy Shows Off Bootylicious Curves (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bootylicious Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Causes Outrage After Posting This by celebrityvoic: 3:10am On Sep 18, 2016
Vera Sidika who is one of the legendary attention-seekers on social media is back again with a provocative photo of a man grabbing her massive bum.

Kenyan socialite and plus-sized model, Vera Sidika in the early hours of today, 16th of September shared the photo of her supposed boyfriend grabbing her gigantic bum in Kanye West-Amber Rose style as they warmed-up to each other.

According to the body flaunting star and event promoter, that is the ideal way a man should ‘greet’ his woman,regardless the views of other people.
This post has attracted differing opinions on her page with some fans turning against each other with the view that such a move is so immoral.

http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/09/bootylicious-kenyan-socialite-vera.html

Re: Bootylicious Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Causes Outrage After Posting This by Nobody: 3:51am On Sep 18, 2016
Why do fake booties always twist and contort as seen in the picture? I'm getting aroused seeing this because my memory is going wild reminiscing of soft-bootied females I've shared nights with.
Re: Bootylicious Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Causes Outrage After Posting This by LesbianBoy(m): 3:58am On Sep 18, 2016
Big ass kiss kiss
Re: Bootylicious Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Causes Outrage After Posting This by IamNawty(f): 6:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Looks like foam grin grin
Re: Bootylicious Kenyan Socialite, Vera Sidika Causes Outrage After Posting This by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Big ass wink

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Buys $400k 2016 Rolls Royce Wraith As Push Present / My First Time On The Hover Board (photos) / DOWNLOAD MUSIC: Wizkid – Gbese Ft. Trey Songz || Haxxyloaded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.