Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,776 members, 7,969,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 01:17 AM

The Fake Pastors - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Fake Pastors (540 Views)

The Fake Prophecy About TB Joshua’s Death Is Not From Me - Prophet / How To Know If Your Religion Is The Fake One! / Fake Pastors Exposed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Fake Pastors by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:23am On Sep 18, 2016
Don't be among them!!!

Sometimes I wondered and pondered, why do many people criticise men of God that are performing in the real realm of the power of God, even many so called ministers of God are core blasphemers of great men of God ...*negative effect of pastor's school* ...oh some people will say because the bible talks of fake prophets, teachers, performing great wonders, they will never learn from what happened to Christ Himself on earth, the people of then, says He cast out demons with the Prince of demons, but we all know His reply ...* think on it* Satan is not that powerful.

Now, I have heard, listened to many messages of ministers of God attacking each other, I just see that many lack actual knowledge in some area, first, no servant is perfect, all servants are just working and walking into perfection but they walk at different speed....if every minister understand His calling and stands firmly on his calling, there won't be much problem of variation in christiandom but remember, many are not called actually, school of pastor called some, some works with the zeal in them and also many are called but not all are chosen.

We don't really need, we don't even have right in the first place to condemn any man of God, be it prophet, Apostle, pastor, teacher, evangelist..if you think he is fake, that he is using dark power, why don't you go straight and challenge him, you that is real instead of badmouthing his/ her calling...if you think a minister is using devil, you yourself are meant to be a slayer of devils, go straight and slay the devil you see in the minister... Many people have seek knowledge and went erred, many see Apostle Paul as a false teacher, I just laugh....Apostle Paul was not only called, he was chosen...we have many great ministers in the world now..destroying the synagogue of satan but instead of people to appreciate the gift of God in the beloved men of God, they just try to badmouth them, I just pity some people.

Now we all know that Christ is not coming for any denomination, He is coming for the Church. And the bible clearly talked about the body of Christ having different parts... https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1112535245501930&substory_index=0&id=393760750712720
Re: The Fake Pastors by florencepoko2: 2:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Absolutely, the body of Christ in different parts, different gifts. But in the current Christian family is not the love between brothers is applied, but denouncement, jealousy and hatred that dominates, forgetting that God gives different gifts from one person to another, but complémetaires these are gifts of the body of Christ. Too bad. When I see great pastors defame his college pastor because of his gifts, it's shocking. This attitude I was very shocked when I converted from Catholicism to Protestantism. lipsrsealed
Re: The Fake Pastors by Gboyee4fun(m): 6:09pm On Sep 19, 2016
florencepoko2:
Absolutely, the body of Christ in different parts, different gifts. But in the current Christian family is not the love between brothers is applied, but denouncement, jealousy and hatred that dominates, forgetting that God gives different gifts from one person to another, but complémetaires these are gifts of the body of Christ. Too bad. When I see great pastors defame his college pastor because of his gifts, it's shocking. This attitude I was very shocked when I converted from Catholicism to Protestantism. lipsrsealed

that's why we coming generation must understand something, we shouldn't follow any man of God blindly, any minister can make mistake, even the early Apostles make a lot of mistakes....only Christ has the full knowledge of God, we follow Him only not the called servants, we just need to learn from the ministers and sit with the bible on our own to really knows the truth.

(1) (Reply)

Discover The R Visas , Usa Immigration Made Easy For Pastors & Church Workers / New Year 5777 & Trumpets / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/10/16

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.