Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,086 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:25 PM

Thread For Epic/trailer Music Lovers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Thread For Epic/trailer Music Lovers (477 Views)

Thread For Lovers Of Foreign Music / A Thread for Lovers of EDM / Do We Have Electric Dance Music Lovers In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Thread For Epic/trailer Music Lovers by whillyamz98(m): 4:31am On Sep 18, 2016
Listening to movie soundtrack is what I love to do everytime. In fact, it makes up my playlist and they make me feel like I am in the font line of a battle field fighting to save humanity (sort of)....lol. I really don't understand why my friends see this piece of music to be devilish, but the fact is that they make me feel like I'm a super hero (if you know what I mean). There are lots of composers like TSFH (My favorite composers), Hans Summer, Clint Mansell, Immediate Music, Epic Score, Xray Dog, ES Posthumus & Steve Joblonsky (If you are a fan of the Transformers movie).

Wait a minute, I forgot to add Michael Conn, John Williams, James Horner etc....

Who is your favorite Composer and Your best movie soundtrack?

(1) (Reply)

Wow!! This Naija Gospel Song Sounds So Foreign...naija Hillsong / An Evening Full Of Laughter, Music & Comedy / New Song: Ololufe - Davidshine (prod. By Freezyfofo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.