Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,463 members, 7,964,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 11:56 PM

Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG (13948 Views)

U.S Prosecutors: How Madueke, Omokore, Aluko Blew Billions On ‘lavish Lifestyle’ / Bello Released N200m To Facilitate My Recall From Senate – Dino Melaye / EFCC Arrests Jide Omokore & Andrew Yakubu, EX- NNPC GMD, for money laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by hardextheprince(m): 1:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
I hope PDP wailing wailer hear this news before they started say na witch-hunting.
Bunch of mofo.

Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by josh386: 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Ukalejohn(m): 1:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
God go punish all these stupid people
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by tunde1200(m): 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
stealing is not corruption.
cry
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by HtwoOw: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
cao:

Oi! This is not the gaming section & I'm not a supermod, this one you seem to enjoy my name like your personal mouthwash. You see that Report button...use it, instead of making noise & adding more fuel to the fire.

So for your mind you Don special?

Nna na waa o na only you I call? And I've used report button several times, nobody gets reprimanded, I told you this several times in our previous argument
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Truly1: 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
mfujah:
Why we have recession:
* Tompolo was paid 13Billion
* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m
* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m,she has sued the Nigerian state
* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M
* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN
* Olisa Metuh took 400M
* Aziboala,GEJ's cousin took 6B naira
* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira
* Fayose took 3B naira
* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira
* Olu Falae took 100M naira
* Tony Anenih-400M naira
* Oritsejafor-$35M
* Former Air Chief Amosu-2Billion naira
* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira
*Bode-George and Dabo-100B naira
* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira
* Joshua Dariye-700M naira
*Nyesom Wike stole #4b
* Diezzani nko with $20 billion missing oil money?
15 billon dollars missing from arms fund,
10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegstes of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes ,
12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grow winds and disappeared,
20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts,
23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election, the list is endless. They only left what they cant carry or unable to lay their hands on..The list continues..
Recession didn't just happen, people stole it into happening....

Now HEAR THE THIEVES

1- I acted based on Jonathan instruction- Dasuki

2- I didn't give order- Jonathan

3- I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation- Iyorchia Ayu

4- I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m- Bode George

5-I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes- Bafarawa

6-I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office- Thisday Obaigbena.

7-I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity- Dokpesi

8- I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where- Bafarawa

9- I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others- Yuguda

10- The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates- Dasuki

11- My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN- Dasuki account officer.

12- I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land.- Nimasa DG.

13- 950m was shared in my house-- shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.
If you believe too, enlighten other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequence for crime otherwise Nigeria will not develop.
That's why I am not and will never be a wailing wailer as I stand gidigba with PMB in his difficult task of sanitising the system. Wailers can wail but PMB would have his way!

1 Like

Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by cao(f): 2:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
HtwoOw:

So for your mind you Don special?

Nna na waa o na only you I call? And I've used report button several times, nobody gets reprimanded, I told you this several times in our previous argument
Mwuahaha, special, you've got jokes. Several times? We really need to talk about the definition of several. The fact still remains that you still mention me in matters that don't concern my section. Y'all politicos with your wahala, if it's not wailing, it's tribalism, if no one agrees with your opinions, it turns into a tantrum, when rules get broken, grown ass folks will turn into troll crybabies. The sheep mentality is so strong here that one expects a "baa" at any given opportunity.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by tiger28: 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sunnymatey:
Efcc pls park well joor, tired of all this witch hunting.
it still baffles me how some "starving "Nigerian youths still don't understand that the said stolen money is your stolen future. Sadly,you haven't realised that these above mentioned criminals are not even politicians But private citizens that you cannot even shine their shoes but you will be the first to lynch a thief for stealing 5k. I don't feel bad for you poor Niggas anymore,keep suffering till eternity over there.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Charly68: 4:10pm On Sep 18, 2016
They were busy buying yatch all over displaying wealth arrogantly & flagrantly..may God show mercy on those who looted our national treasury in the name of business & politics. As long as they are made to pay what they have gotten illegally nothing spoil. W should salute the courage of the president in giving free hands to EFCC to operate as they deem fit in the land. On the refund of stollen money we stand.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by precious1967(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
this man must be ole and barawo he has to face firing square.
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by Bolaadu(m): 6:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
AWONEYAN:
Why are they all using Skye Bank to do these shady deals........ mama piss Skye, deziani too.
Pointer to EFCC, let them use BVN of all looters cronies to trace their account in Skye Bank.....they will see mo

more reliable sources in the commission told our correspondent that the eight accounts were opened at different branches of Skye Bank Plc.
U can open account with SKY bank without connecting ur BVN is a yahoo yahoo bank .
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by tuniski: 9:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
Zico5:
May PDP die a natural death in jesus name.
The last time i checked,pdp is not the name of anybody. Pdp won't die except our democracy dies. Face the people found wanting not a political party. Same Nigerians are in all parties!
Re: Jide Omokore Returns N200m To FG by MeghanFlex: 11:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full Text Of Bola Tinubu’s Speech At His 67th Birthday Colloquium In Abuja / Kogi Elections: Plot To Disqualify Musa Wada Ongoing, 20M Bribe agreed - PDP / Nigerian Arrested For Trafficking 117g Of Cocaine In Adheri, India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.