Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,835 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:57 AM

Help,skin Problem - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help,skin Problem (830 Views)

Itchy Skin Problem / Skin Problem: My skin is aging rapidly / I Have Dermatographia, Anybody Else With This Skin Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,skin Problem by certifiedfool: 6:18am On Sep 18, 2016
i develop a skin rashes dat scratches me alot some weeks ago ,it started on my thigh now it all over most of my body making my skin irritable.what can i do?
Re: Help,skin Problem by Aisha15(f): 6:40am On Sep 18, 2016
Why not go for local treatment, if u can locate this yoruba women dat mix black soap in d market complain to them and they will know what to add to d black soap. then start bathing with it and see d result.
Re: Help,skin Problem by sammysunny88: 6:59am On Sep 18, 2016
certifiedfool:
i
develop a skin rashes dat
scratches me alot some
weeks ago ,it started on my
thigh now it all over most of
my body making my skin
irritable.what can i do?
If you can quote me and drop your contact for easy communication, I will get back to you with the details of natural pure herbal that I have used for so many cases like this that cure any kind of skin problem from internal to external. This herbal is very effective because it cure completely and permanently within two weeks.

1 Like

Re: Help,skin Problem by sammysunny88: 7:00am On Sep 18, 2016
certifiedfool:
i
develop a skin rashes dat
scratches me alot some
weeks ago ,it started on my
thigh now it all over most of
my body making my skin
irritable.what can i do?
If you can quote me and drop your contact for easy communication, I will get back to you with the details of natural pure herbal that I have used for so many cases like this that cure any kind of skin problem from internal to external. This herbal is very effective because it cure completely and permanently within two weeks. You too can give it a try.
Re: Help,skin Problem by certifiedfool: 7:18am On Sep 18, 2016
sammysunny88:
If you can quote me and drop your contact for easy communication, I will get back to you with the details of natural pure herbal that I have used for so many cases like this that cure any kind of skin problem from internal to external. This herbal is very effective because it cure completely and permanently within two weeks.
Re: Help,skin Problem by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 18, 2016
have u bin involved in any risk activity bfor?
Re: Help,skin Problem by certifiedfool: 8:36am On Sep 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
have u bin involved in any risk activity bfor?
I noticed after i went swimming
Re: Help,skin Problem by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2016
certifiedfool:
I noticed after i went swimming
den it might jst be a normal skin reaction to d chlorine in d water. bt go to a hospital n tel d doc wen u noticed it.
Re: Help,skin Problem by certifiedfool: 9:02am On Sep 18, 2016
nnamdiokere45:
den it might jst be a normal skin reaction to d chlorine in d water. bt go to a hospital n tel d doc wen u noticed it.
thanks
Re: Help,skin Problem by gboyee1: 10:29am On Sep 19, 2016
sammysunny88:
If you can quote me and drop your contact for easy communication, I will get back to you with the details of natural pure herbal that I have used for so many cases like this that cure any kind of skin problem from internal to external. This herbal is very effective because it cure completely and permanently within two weeks. You too can give it a try.
Re: Help,skin Problem by gboyee1: 10:41am On Sep 19, 2016
Good day, please I need a cure. I have rashes in my thigh and it's spending around my male organ . I have tried all kinds of cream and drugs not working, the itching is driving me crazy both internal and externally. 08064402600.
Re: Help,skin Problem by babyt66: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2016
Watsapp me on 08032493281 for remedy

(1) (Reply)

Emzor Unveils New Paracetamol Calls It Para 1000 / Girls are More Likely To Have Sex Or Get Pregnant If They... / Slay Queen With Infection Slays To Her Detriment, Displaying Graphic Privates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.