Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,890 members, 7,945,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 08:23 AM

Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill (30947 Views)

Man Abandoned At Cele Busstop In Egbeda Now Admitted At Alimoso Hospital / Woman Abandons Newborn Twins In Lagos Hospital Over N150k Hospital Bill / Abuja Hospital Abandons Accident Victim For Hours Over Inability To Pay N3,500 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by Tamakay(m): 7:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
God pls give me money quick quick so that I can help in situations like this. God pls here my supplications
Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by salbis(m): 7:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
Ahbigearl1:
of course. sometimes if not most times... wink
The caveat "sometimes" in your sentence subscribed to my earlier point of view.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by biggal: 7:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
If they will release 2 of their children to me will be very happy will help dem train dem
Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Thy lord will send u helper
Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by Cletus77(m): 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
if dis story is true, den the government should do something abt it...atink anambra is a reach state?
Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by andyanders: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Cutehector:
39 year old mother of seven...

Your husband is a wicked man! Why should he even want seven kids?

7 children from such family is something way too much.

1 Like

Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hey hardworkers come and help your sister

1 Like

Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by SonofDevil: 10:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by bashydemy1: 11:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
obontami:
and what is wrong with having seven kids ?
Nothing is wrong in even having 12 kids but don't blame the Govt for not being able to take care of them..
Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by bashydemy1: 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
And this kind family will be blaming the President for hunger in the land, How on earth will you give birth to 7 kids and your profession is selling rat poison. Can a rat poison seller train 2 kids?

1 Like

Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by virginchaser(m): 12:47am On Sep 19, 2016
OP get a verified contact numbers, phone and account and post on this forum for possible assistance. Verify i meant.
Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by obontami: 1:13am On Sep 19, 2016
loomer:

No mind that one wey dey talk there.
no mind am jare
Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by Sirlovings: 5:33am On Sep 19, 2016
obontami:

People should have children that they can afford to take care of, especially in countries like Nigeria where you don't get any assistance from the government. Life will be hard for those kids if he can't afford to send them to High institution or get then to earn vocational skills in a present day Nigeria.

I live in NZ, and here, the government would have taken care of that bill (Anyway health care is free for residency holders and citizens) and pay the woman maternity leave for 4 months and after that, she will keep receiving payment for those kids from (WINZ and working for family) Both are government organizations that look after people with many kids, or low income earners or the unemployed.
With 7 kids, she will be on more than 800 NZ dollars per week, she can earn more if her husband is not working or if any of the kids has an allergy or any health conditions.

Now my point is, Nigerians should have children that they can afford to take care of. Most Christian people would argue that God gives children but God also said that a man who can't take care of his family is worst than an infidel.
In Islam, I am sure Allah wants you to be able to provide for your kids/wife/wives.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by Cutehector(m): 5:52am On Sep 19, 2016
agarawu23:
no mind hector.....na person wey chop belefu fit burn many pikin. Not " e dey kill mosques well well" seller.
wats dis one saying? Did u even read my comment at all?
Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by armadeo(m): 6:43am On Sep 19, 2016
Philpham:
This is the reason why women should never date or even think of marrying a poor man.
Men are useless without money or pe..nis. !

Nothing wrong in marrying a man who doesn't have money just don't marry one who is stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by GoodSide: 8:04am On Sep 19, 2016
dia wife no dey wear pant
once dick stand
na to nack im wife throway.cumun multiple times
no birth control

1 Like

Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by blackprowler: 9:24am On Sep 19, 2016
obontami:

****I've said it: most Nigerians have NO IDEA how they killed their country and they're doing the same thing that ruined the country. As I hate Babangida reach, I still thank him for introducing hardship so great that it forced Nigerians to have practical common sense of producing children. We would have been 300 million by now. Not that they understand why they shouldn't "born all the pikin wey dey her bele", but the practical hunger Babangida put us through gave them quick common sense. The fact that Ransone-Kuti under Babangida's administration promoted a campaign of 4-children families with stars like Sunny Ade and Onyeka is not the reason the lunatic population increase slowed - it is practical hunger that caused it. I lived through that period and am myself one of the victims of dumb parents in a dumb society. I don't blame you; I blame the so-called leaders of thought in this country who don't know squat for not doing anything about this societal self-destruction. You're just an ordinary person whom as a Nigerian, is a dumbass by definition. Nigerians are the problem with Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by siamia(f): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2016
Is your child diagnosed as a Special Needs child? Does he/she fall under the category of celebral palsy, dyslexia, ADHD (attention deficit hyperactive disorder), or Down syndrome, to mention a few? Then you need Marigold School.
Set in a 'home away from home' boarding environment in Agege, Lagos, Marigold School offers educational, occupational and behavioral therapy training for special needs children in a quiet, serene and secure environment.
The school runs year long, with only breaks for the state, national and religious holidays, on a termly basis.
Using Montessori methods, the children are taught basic skills, they attend physiotherapy classes, speech therapy classes,and where needed, are sent for ENT,and outfitted with hearing aids, for those who need it.
They learn to read and write, feed and clothe themselves, and develop their strengths, despite their weaknesses. Special needs children are truly special gems. They deserve to live a fulfilling and rewarding life. Please give them that opportunity through Marigold School.

Call or visit for your child's diagnosis and admission at anytime of the year. Ages for admission start from 3yrs to 15yrs. We accept kids from all over the country, as well as overseas.
Call 09055206656, and whatsapp 08180632132, 07067291837 for affordable prices and immediate admission.
If your child is special, then you need a special home for him/her. An early start ensures that your child lives as normal a life as possible.
Re: Man Abandoned Wife In Hospital Over Inability To Pay N520,000 Hospital Bill by Syphonn(m): 3:05am On Nov 12, 2017
Myths And Truths About Epilepsy

1. A person can swallow the tongue during epilepsy attack.

It is physically impossible to swallow your own tongue.

2. You must force something in the mouth of someone who has an attack.

Absolutely not! That’s a good way to chill teeth, puncture the gums, be mordant or even break someone’s jaw. The correct first aid is simple.

READ MORE http://www.busygisting.com/myths-and-truths-you-should-know-about-epilepsy/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Dangerous Reasons You Should Never Eat Junk Foods Again / Lagos Residents Groan As Cost Of Condoms Increases By 200% / Please Help! How Can I Treat Chronic Catarrh That Has Lasted More Than 8yrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.