Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,508 members, 7,929,649 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:45 PM

Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. (2799 Views)

Married Kenyan Tenant And Landlady Stuck Together During Steamy Sex (Pics, Video / ‘I Regret Divorcing My Ex-husband, The Beating I Receive Now Is / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 18, 2016
Zceesneh:
am gud n u kiss

Hahahhahahaha... Ur siggy tho... Cassava? What about yam? grin
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 9:53am On Sep 18, 2016
In Wizkid's voice.... Its a jonzing world.. Don't be too quick to divorce her, you jst discovered she owns the house, before you divorce her, find out her reason for doing that n what she uses the rents you have been paying for? Has she been supporting you financially? And are you sure you got that information from a true source?
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

grin oohh... Where do u usually hanging out? I barely see u in romance sextion na... cheesy

I'm great too.. Having my late lunch with my friendz grin
Yeah I just stick to the frontpage
yum nice.. bon apetit kiss
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
Zizaboni:
*If this happens to you what will you do?*
I rented a house and moved in with my family. After 2 years, the rent was increased from #100,000 to #160,000. I didn't complain because i liked the house. The following year, I couldn't come up with the money and the agent was on my neck. My wife saw what I was going through and decided to help. She borrowed the money and gave it to to pay the rent. That day I was very happy I married a good and helpful wife and i paid back later. 2 years later, the house rent increased to #250,000 and I was upset. So I went to beg the agent to introduce me to the landlord so that I could directly talk and plead with him but the agent bluntly refused. Then I decided in my mind to do an underground investigation to uncover who the landlord is. What I found out really shock me guys:
Under the roof am typing now belongs to my wife. My wife is the owner of this damn building... JEEZ.... I dnt get it again

My question is: What will you do if you were to be ME and what will you do if you were to be my Wife now that the secret is open?

Please be sincere with your comment.......please ponder & give your comments.
I await your responses God bless you. I KNOW SOME WILL STILL ABUSE ME, BUT PLS I DNT NEED THAT, I NEED AN ADVICE COX I AM NOT GETTING MYSELF AGAIN, THIS IS A WOMAN WE LOVE EACH OTHER SO MUCH

Smart business woman smiley
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by banmee(m): 1:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Babzilla:

Trap!
sounds like a trap to me grin grin

Lol....
Re: Am Divorcing. My Wife Was My Secret Landlady Which I Didnt Know For Years. by bamosagie(m): 3:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lets pretend the story is true.............
You do nothing, continue paying the present rate while you try and arrange an alternate accommodation until you build your own house.
Then you decide if you still trust her enough to call her your wife.
The rest is easy............

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Only Wants Me To Caress Her But No Sex / Spiritual Madness) See What Lady Wore To Red Carpet Totally Unclad / What Does It Mean When A Girl Is Always Observing Your Dick Area?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.