Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,031 members, 7,966,803 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 12:14 AM

PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. (4957 Views)

Jasper Azuatalam Thanks Buhari For His Appointment As Executive Director, NSITF / PMB Appoints Secretary Gen Supreme Council Of Islamic Affairs As JAMB Registrar / PMB Appoints 17 New Heads Under Min Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by ivandragon: 9:44am On Sep 18, 2016
well, this seems bad...

but IF the ED post is a political appointment, then there is little anyone can complain about...

however, we should be informed of the criteria used & the process involved in appointing the EDs over more senior colleagues.

& before I am crucified, the rationale for my post is based on the appointments of VCs, Rectors & other such appointments.

while they are political, a rigorous screening process is followed in such a way that more often than not, there is no dissent within the system.

if the FG can clearly show that due process was followed, then the appointment can be justified... in-law or not...

in all things, let's have standards & principles by which we view issues. that's the only way to get some measure of consistency which grows objectivity.

i
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by speedmaster: 10:51am On Sep 18, 2016
So far as the nation's institutions and agencies remain toothless and shadows of their own, then expect more whipping and weeping.

So far as the nation's developmental interests continues to be disparaged on the altars of mediocrity, ethnicity, nepotism etc, then the jungle-like state of the nation's existence will remain unabetted.

So far as the masses (the core energy of our dear nation) remains mocked by their so-called representatives at all levels do not find a platform to take their destinies in their own hands, then this vicious cycle will forever remain a cog in the wheel of our mutual growth and incidental doom.

1 Like

Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by vanbonattel: 10:56am On Sep 18, 2016
Change:

A process of disabling outsiders while you favor your friends and family.

2 Likes

Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by alezzy13: 12:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
this is becoming distressing.

[size=40pt]PLEASSSE ONE POSITIVE NEWS TODAY, JUST ONEEE!!![/size] cry cry
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by Shelton644: 1:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hello babies cheesy
How are you?
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by TheLawTheLegal: 6:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
mynd44
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by TheLawTheLegal: 4:38am On Sep 19, 2016
Lalasticlala
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by OlujobaSamuel: 7:04am On Sep 19, 2016
ivandragon:
well, this seems bad...

but IF the ED post is a political appointment, then there is little anyone can complain about...

however, we should be informed of the criteria used & the process involved in appointing the EDs over more senior colleagues.

& before I am crucified, the rationale for my post is based on the appointments of VCs, Rectors & other such appointments.

while they are political, a rigorous screening process is followed in such a way that more often than not, there is no dissent within the system.

if the FG can clearly show that due process was followed, then the appointment can be justified... in-law or not...

in all things, let's have standards & principles by which we view issues. that's the only way to get some measure of consistency which grows objectivity.

i
you seems to get it bro, not this sentiments people are giving it. All recents IG were AIG, DIG were skipped, it happens alot in organisation, the funniest part is that no defined criteria, all AD and DD are eligible
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by rozayx5(m): 7:38am On Sep 19, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by Naijiant: 7:56am On Sep 19, 2016
False info. Bashir Jarmo is married to Buhari's cousin.
http://www.naijiant.com/articles/buharis-government-cronies-cronies-cronies/
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by achieverme(m): 8:27am On Sep 19, 2016
xreal:

I wouldn't be, sincerely.

Yet, I will do same as Buhari, once I have such opportunity.

my to sentences above kinda contradicts right? that's because I am human.

And you will still come and tell Nigerians that change begins with them, whereas you will go back to your office to continue with selective appointments and nepotism. You will only be fooling yourself
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by xreal: 8:38am On Sep 19, 2016
achieverme:

And you will still come and tell Nigerians that change begins with them, whereas you will go back to your office to continue with selective appointments and nepotism. You will only be fooling yourself

Pls, if you have the opportunity, help your family members. Practice nepotism to the fullest.
Because one day......

Ask Tinubu.
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by achieverme(m): 8:44am On Sep 19, 2016
xreal:

Pls, if you have the opportunity, help your family members. Practice nepotism to the fullest.
Because one day......

Ask Tinubu.

Because tinubu did it doesn't make it right.you should follow the rule of law in everything you do.
How can you promote a junior ahead of his senior and you think you are doing right.
Because your life and your mind is corrupt doesn't not mean everyone is as blind and corrupt like you.
I will never do such in my life, no matter the pressure.
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by xreal: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2016
achieverme:

Because tinubu did it doesn't make it right.you should follow the rule of law in everything you do.
How can you promote a junior ahead of his senior and you think you are doing right.
Because your life and your mind is corrupt doesn't not mean everyone is as blind and corrupt like you.
I will never do such in my life, no matter the pressure.

Don't say such again, 'cos you will.

Come o; I don't know you, but, do you think you are as prudent as mr president?

If you have the opportunity to place your family members in better positions, pls do.
God bless Tinubu.

#Family1st.
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by dunlie: 9:17am On Sep 19, 2016
xreal:
Afterall he is qualified and was serving in the same agency (NIMASA) before now.

I wish him the best in his new appointment.

Chai!
dem don quote me tire for hia, like say if na dem, dem no go do as my presido did

So will your junior be elevated above you in every aspect of your life or where ever you may find yourself. Behold and accept it as you wish unto others!!!!!
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by rusher14: 9:27am On Sep 19, 2016
Every Hausa appointee is considered to be Buhari's relation.

Ask them who he is married to and you'll get something like he is married to the president's cousin.

You ask who is this president's cousin?

They leave it hanging or give you a generic name like Hadiza or Mariam but they can never give you facts.

1 Like

Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by achieverme(m): 9:32am On Sep 19, 2016
xreal:

Don't say such again, 'cos you will.

Come o; I don't know you, but, do you think you are as prudent as mr president?

If you have the opportunity to place your family members in better positions, pls do.
God bless Tinubu.

#Family1st.

Yeah, family first if it is family business.

Government business is not family business

No matter how beautiful such an evil idea can look to you, it is still nothing other than evil

I repeat, I will never do such.
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by xreal: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
dunlie:

So will your junior be elevated above you in every aspect of your life or where ever you may find yourself. Behold and accept it as you wish unto others!!!!!

You ppl talk as if Buhari's son in-law was a junior staff or something?

He was an Assistant Director (Training and Development) until now in the SAME AGENCY .
Obviously, he will have a vast knowledge and experience about the Agency in-and-out.

What if someone from another sector entirely (e.g medicine) was given such appointment, what would you people have said?

Mtscheeew
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by RALPHOW(m): 1:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.
Many people does not have a simple knowledge of how things work in civil service.
Career promotions ends on Grade Level 14, i.e Chief Officers
Anything from GL 15 to 17 To EDs to DGs are all political appointments.
Anybody can occupy the post because is regarded as managerial position,
you don't need to be an expert in that field , what you need is human managerial skill i.e how to manage human being.
Even I don't think the DG Dakuku Peterside has any prerequisite in Maritime Industry and that does not mean he will not perform.
Okay what course do you study to become a good LG Chairman, State Governor, or even President?
You are to manage human being as director not to do the job by yourself.
Promotion comes from God.
Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by Cjrane2: 1:43pm On Sep 19, 2016
Meanwhile this is a guy shouting kworruption at everybody else.

Nigerians will be saved the minute they realized Buhari is the worst hypocrite they ever seen.

1 Like

Re: PMB Appoints Son In Law Executive Director, NIMASA Ahead Of Superiors. by Stuntsman: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Qualified how? Anyway lets agree with you that he is. why did the administration not ask him to resign his position and then appoint him as ED? In this way, we can take solace its a political appointment? Why appoint him ahead of his superiors? Are his superiors unqualified?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened When Goodluck Jonathan Got To Mali On A Rescue Mission ( Video) / PHOTO: Policeman Attending Meeting With Armed Bandits In The Bush / Bishop Matthew Kukah's Headquarters In Sokoto Attacked & Burned Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.