Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,234 members, 7,887,653 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:56 AM

What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? (2309 Views)

What Gift Do You Want On Valentine's Day? / What Gift Can A Lady Get For A Guy As Xmas Gift / What Gift Should I Buy For Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by ritababe(f): 8:03am On Sep 18, 2016
If money, practicality and decency were no object
Please explain the reasoning behind your gift too.
Go on, what would you get me?...
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by ozila(m): 8:05am On Sep 18, 2016
A pack of facecap
I pray say make you nor like am grin
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 18, 2016
A pack of cond0m #StayProtected
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by jamalnation(m): 8:11am On Sep 18, 2016
Books #stayinformed
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by Nobody: 8:13am On Sep 18, 2016
A mini library*to keep getting informed*
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by freesinzu(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2016
2 wraps of weed #stayelevated
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by Nobody: 8:15am On Sep 18, 2016
freesinzu:
2 wraps of weed #stayelevated

give someone else your gift, biko...cos I don't need it
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by freesinzu(m): 8:17am On Sep 18, 2016
Tiny23:

give someone else your gift, biko...cos I don't need it
I was NT giving it to u at first, but u just had to post before me. What I have is what I give and that is weed.

3 Likes

Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 18, 2016
freesinzu:

I was NT giving it to u at first, but u just had to post before me. What I have is what I give and that is weed.

Na so
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by freesinzu(m): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2016
Tiny23:

Na so
Good, now tell me how is it
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by ogorwyne(f): 8:20am On Sep 18, 2016
A bag of rice. I heard its now expensive in ur area

But who am I even giving this expensive gift between freesinzu and Tiny23? Both of them just they comment upandan
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by Nobody: 8:20am On Sep 18, 2016
freesinzu:

do not derail, bye
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by Nobody: 8:21am On Sep 18, 2016
freesinzu:

do not derail, bye
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by McBrooklyn(m): 8:21am On Sep 18, 2016
A Super Pack Of Always . . . Stay Clean kiss
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by freesinzu(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2016
Tiny23:

do not derail, bye
grin
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by ShayGirl(f): 8:30am On Sep 18, 2016
To freesinzu, I give a pack of weed...#Stayhigh#

At least, u gave just two to DAT lady and I'm giving u a full pack in return...gringringrin
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by freesinzu(m): 8:31am On Sep 18, 2016
ogorwyne:

But who am I even giving this expensive gift between freesinzu and Tiny23? Both of them just they comment upandan
I don't eat rice,
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by lola024(f): 8:32am On Sep 18, 2016
I name a state after you

Why?

Because you are cool

1 Like

Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by ogorwyne(f): 8:37am On Sep 18, 2016
freesinzu:
I don't eat rice,
Its for tiny then
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by freesinzu(m): 8:40am On Sep 18, 2016
lola024:
I name a state after you

Why?

Because you are cool
grin
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by Synzu(m): 8:46am On Sep 18, 2016
A new moniker #LeaveMineAlone grin
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by freesinzu(m): 8:48am On Sep 18, 2016
Synzu:
A new moniker #LeaveMineAlone grin
Bro
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by Synzu(m): 8:51am On Sep 18, 2016
freesinzu:
Bro
Moniker twin, wha guan?

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by freesinzu(m): 8:53am On Sep 18, 2016
Synzu:

Moniker twin, wha guan?
Notin much
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by Synzu(m): 8:55am On Sep 18, 2016
freesinzu:
Notin much
cool
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by Shabib(m): 9:03am On Sep 18, 2016
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by Synzu(m): 9:08am On Sep 18, 2016
Shabib:
A pair of brain.
One for syn.zu, another for free.sinzu
grin
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by freesinzu(m): 9:30am On Sep 18, 2016
Shabib:
A pair of brain.

One for synzu, another for freesinzu
ur post just showed u are the one who needs a brain, cos everyone knows brain don't come in pairs
PS: foget wat I posted grin

2 Likes

Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by 4ckyou: 9:42am On Sep 18, 2016
one year ban for freesinzu for him to stop derailing.
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 18, 2016
ogorwyne:

gimme the money instead n I will open a rice factory...lol
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by freesinzu(m): 9:45am On Sep 18, 2016
4ckyou:
one year ban for freesinzu for him to stop derailing.
undecided
Re: What Gift Would You Give To The Person Above You? by 4ckyou: 9:51am On Sep 18, 2016

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Talk Of An Awkward Moment: My Father Just Caught Me Having Sex! / Can You Do This For 10 Million Dollars? / Is It Truly Dangerous To Date A "White Garment Church" Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.